1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aiko, Feb 21, 2017.

1. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i recently had Pumkin Cobbler bread, it tasted like a mix of a cinnamon roll and those pumkin muffins at Panera Bread. it was sooooo good :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    That sounds really tasty! I'll have to give something like that a try one of these days, even if I have to make it myself. I'm really fond of cinnamon rolls :)

3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite type of bread is always changing. Sometimes, it's Lebanese flatbread, sometimes is Turkish bread, right now it's baguettes. I just love how they can be cut into bite-sized pieces for eating...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cilan

Cilan Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽128.9
    Banana bread is always the best.

5. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danhLvv7xMo

I'm sorry.

6. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    does a croissant count as a bread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJ-3blp56w

7. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I think croissants count as pastries? But I don't really know.

Anyways, bread is really great <3 Lately I've been eating more brown/whole wheat bread because I need more fiber, and for some reason I like peanut butter with cheese? Maybe that's weird, I don't know. Egg and ham sandwiches are also really good, mmm.

8. UnderTheMoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽79.3
    F r e n c h T o a s t

ConfettiCat likes this.
  9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Toast with peanut butter and jam/honey, or toast with butter and raspberry/wildberry jam (I hate apricot). I am ridiculously particular with my toast, so only I am allowed to create the magnificence known to humankind as the Sandwich.
    Garlic toast is awesome too, especially with onions on the side. And corn with ribs, mmm.
    #MissingNo

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Bread... BREAD
    I really like bread, french bread, wheat bread, french toast, toast, mindless snacking on bread. It is a good food, bread food bread

11. Genevieve

Genevieve School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.9
    I like a lot of bread. Sourdough is my favorite kind though!

*bread intensifies*

12. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I used to love all kinds of bread but then I had Warburton's toastie bread and now I can't eat anything else T T
    Stottie cake and tiger bread are still good though. A quality stottie with beef and gravy... Amazing...

13. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Depends on your definition of "bread" really as to what my answer would be plus it depends on if you're talking plain or as an accompaniment to something else which IMO you can't really compare the apples and oranges in that regards. Simple white bread is mostly consumed in my household so by default that's prolly the best answer.

14. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I love bread! Unfortunately I haven't been able to eat it as much lately since I'm trying to lose weight.
    Anyway, my favourite types of bread have gotta be tiger bread and wholegrain bread. Sooo good!
    A also had this freshly baked bread at a hotel in Tasmania and it was amazing, but I don't know what type it was. My mum and I still talk about it. Haha

15. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I can eat French Bread nonstop if you give me one. I'll probably end up hollowing it out and then eating the crust later XD

Also banana bread. Banana bread is heaven. *_*

16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    bread...Bread.....BREAD! If you can't tell, I love bread. All kinds of bread Banana bread, french toast, garlic bread, Hawaiian bread, etc. If you want some bread then don't give it to me. :3

17. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Bread. is like. my favorite thing.

I could eat mountains of bread and butter. Actually, I could eat mountains of basically anything bread-related. :sweat: As long as it's got something on it to give it flavor, I'm happy.

18. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Raw bread
    In all seriousness, bread is like potatoes in that it comes in many forms. Bagels, toast, buns, pizza crust, etc. That being said, I love bread! I appreciate it in all its forms. Has anyone ever had bread pudding? Super sweet so I can only eat a few bites at a time, but still delicious.

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Sourdough is the best. No question about it.

20. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I like bread in general, but my favorite way to have it is toasted on a sub sandwhich. That or as french toast. I'm curious as to how it's french tho.