1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is a new bug - not intentional. We're looking into these being fixed as soon as possible!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Forum Theme: Lake Valor
    Web Browser: Firefox
    Operating System: MacOS

Little bug with the MOTM box ^^

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Better? :)

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It's a little higher but still weird ^^
    [​IMG]

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I am really not sure why that is happening. Does anyone else see this on their screen...? Perhaps there is something I'm missing.

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Seems to be working fine for me
    [​IMG]

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Browser: Mozilla Firefox (because my stupid temporary-replacement of a computer uses Linux and thus hates Google Chrome)
    Issue: Went to catch a Lapras, but I got the 'can't catch because multiple LV tabs are open' again, even though I only have one LV tab open (I have an FF.net, GameFAQs, Serebii.net, and two tabs for my Literature class open, though). I couldn't take a screenshot, though, because Linux hates me and doesn't want to screen-capture.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Please use the catcher bugs thread. This is a rare but acknowledged bug that we are trying to find a solution to.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sorry, I forgot that thread existed.

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Browser: Mozilla Firefox (because my stupid temporary-replacement of a computer uses Linux and thus hates Google Chrome)
    Issue: Went to catch a Lapras, but I got the 'can't catch because multiple LV tabs are open' again, even though I only have one LV tab open (I have an FF.net, GameFAQs, Serebii.net, and two tabs for my Literature class open, though). I couldn't take a screenshot, though, because Linux hates me and doesn't want to screen-capture...

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    forum theme: Palette town
    browser: google chrome
    issue: I can not activate Pokémon Catcher. it's exactly the same issue I had just around the time the catcher went down. I select 'Enable Pokémon Catcher', hit 'Save Changes', then it doesn't save it. :(

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Please use the Catcher Bug Thread :) It will be acknowledged there.

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    forum theme: Palette town
    browser: google chrome
    issue: I can not activate Pokémon Catcher. it's exactly the same issue I had just around the time the catcher went down. I select 'Enable Pokémon Catcher', hit 'Save Changes', then it doesn't save it. :(

Same issue on a different computer
    Forum theme: Palette Town
    Browser: Google Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94
    Issue: Exact same as above

Forum Theme: Palette Town
    Browser: Internet Explorer 11
    Issue: Same as all of the above

#693 Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Forum Theme: Palette Town
    Browser: Google Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94
    Issue: The shop wouldn't let me spend all my PP on Pokeballs. I had 8 PP and tried to buy 8 Pokeballs (1pp each due to Black Friday sale). It would let me buy 7 Pokeballs but when I went back to the shop it stated 'Insuffient funds' even though I had exactly 1 pp left.

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Web Browser: Google Chrome
    Operating System: Windows
    Issue: Essentially the same as Shadria's. It seems that at some point in time, the Catcher preferences gravitate to what settings you had previously set. Since I left the catcher on, no matter what I do, I cannot disable it despite unchecking the box and saving my preferences, as it enables itself immediately. On Shadria's end, since she had the catcher off, cannot turn it on despite checking it and it disables itself immediately.

16. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    This was because PokePoints don't show up as decimal numbers and are always rounded. So if you had 7.7 PokePoints, it'll show you 8 but you technically don't have the full 8 to buy that last Pokéball.

Forum Theme: Lake Valor & Palette Town (Tested on both)
    Operating System: Windows
    Issue: As Bloom and Shadria stated, this bug persists based on your previous catcher settings. I can't turn mine off when I run out of Pokeballs.

17. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Operating System: Windows 10
    Issue: Metagross picture is too big on the Pokémon Collection tab.

[​IMG]

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Oh hey, it's been a while.

Web Browser: Firefox 57 (64-bit)
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
    Issue: The Users Online Today box doesn't go out all the way to match the header:

[​IMG]

Notice above the bar extends outward, while with the list the dark overlay is flush against the usernames.
    This is only an issue with the left side, however. (The right side is fine.)

19. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Forum Theme: Winter Lake
    Web Browser: Firefox
    Operating System: MacBook Pro
    Issue: I decided to post this here instead of the regular errors because it seems to be only happening to my caught Pokémon. LV adapts to your timezone, but it's saying that I caught quite a number of Pokémon (that I caught today) on Jan 1 2018 even though it's still the 31st here. Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

. . . Please let me know if I'm just being stupid.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    @StOwl

The dates in the Catcher are configured to the LV server time, not whatever time you have set on your profile. If memory serves, I believe it is set to UTC in that regard.