1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Can we fix it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    How are your DIY skills? Do you know your way around a set of power tools? Can you assemble IKEA furniture properly? If something goes wrong in the house are you on hand to fix it, or is that better left to professionals?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Following instructions is easy, I don't think I can perceive myself being unable to build an IKEA project. But on actual building things, I helped build a chicken coop a couple of years ago, and I've helped build wood patios and picnic tables on a few occasions. You could say I have the physical experience and capability, but I don't have the training or motivation to be the leader of any task. Even now while I'm home shopping, I'm absolutely dreading the possibility of having to tear down or build a wall, or really anything more extreme than maybe painting. I would need someone else to make the blueprints and do the math and all of that.

I suppose on a scale from jellyfish-holding-power-tools to master-builder-and-maintainer, I'm about on the level of trained-monkey-doing-his-best.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Heh, couldn't fix anything even if I tried. I literally would make it so much worse. :sweat:

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Used to think I was bad, but then I assembled a giant $100 cat tree by myself. Now I feel on top of this world!!

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Depends. Sometimes, I can touch things and I feel like they explode right away and sometimes I'm actually able to fix them. So it's 50/50, I guess.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'm not a very good fixer, heh.
    Oh, who am I kidding? I'm literally incompetent.
    On a scale from 1-10, I'm a -15. Anything I touch DIES. Be it a computer, a DIY chair kit, or even just a cardboard box, it will explode.