1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Can't change Pokemon nicknames

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Shadria, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    For some reason I can't change my Pokémon's nicknames. Sucks when I leave the mysterious Odd Eggs as Odd Egg and then hatch and can't be renamed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    upload_2022-3-26_0-21-20.png

I'm assuming this is what you see when you click on the notepad icon to change a nickname?

If so then click above the Level 1. You have to be on PC to do this, but click Control+A (or the keyboard shortcut for "select all text" if it's different on Mac), then Backspace, then type your nickname and hit Enter. Works fine for me that way.

3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    OH! Thanks!! ;o;

DuoM2 likes this.
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,888.2
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    yeah its been glitchy for some time. Its on my list of things to get fixed though thanks for reminding me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...