1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cereal or Milk first?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vigilance, Dec 22, 2017.

1. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Am I the only one that eats cereal without milk????

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Cereal first is the only right way i will personally fight all of nyall that do milk first

okay i wont fight anyone but once i put the milk in first and the cereal just kinda floated there and it wasnt fun ack.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think it depends on the cereal, largely. There are some cereals good to eat without, some cereals where milk becomes borderline mandatory, and others where you can go either path with little difference. It might be the kind of cereal you eat, honestly.

I've been offered Froot Loops before on a couple of occasions, and I always eat those without milk. Froot Loops are like a snack food to me, as are other cereals like it.

4. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    IMO:

Cap'n Crunch: Milk is kinda necessary here; this is too crunchy for me.
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Definitely mandatory, although I've been eating this w/o milk too and it's fine without it. It just seems significantly better with it.
    Fruity Pebbles: Don't really need to have milk to enjoy it; probably tastes better without it tbh.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    How odd. I actually prefer Captain Crunch without the milk, though I can see the argument for using milk to soften the consistency. I think it's fine either way, though, as we now see, it is all down to personal preference.

...Though my cereal of choice at present is Rice Krispies, and I am not sure how you would be able to eat that without milk. (If anyone knows, tell me. I feel like it's way too dry to take without.)

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    [​IMG]

I had this without milk years ago and I genuinely think it would taste better with milk.

7. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Cereal first then milk. Although there are a few cereals I like without milk. Cornflakes, rice Bubbles, and a berry flavoured cereal that Weet-Bix came out with, just to name a few.

8. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    milk on cereal,not the other way around

9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Cereal first. The real question is "what's better, crunchy or creamy peanut butter?" Hint, the correct answer is crunchy.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    That could probably be its own thread, though there really isn't a correct answer to that one, and it's all preference-based. Also, crunchy peanut butter makes me gag.

Edit: Never mind, it already is.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    TIL I can't trust anyone on here if we have a picnic and someone has to make PB and J.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I always do cereal before the milk cause why not.

13. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Cereal first! It's a lot easier to gauge how much milk you wanna put in the bowl if you put cereal first. Say that you put milk first, pour cereal, but then realize you have too little milk- its such a waste of time to add more milk when you could've just added the cereal first!

14. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    If I should decide to eat breakfast, I don't care what's first. I mean, it tastes the same to me. But all the other people I know put cereals first, so I think that it is more common.

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Cereal first. I'm not a monster.

It just makes more sense. I eat cereal to get cereal. If I were to pour milk first, there would be too much milk. You're basically drinking your cereal at that point. Smh.

16. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Um...I kinda do both. When I have cereal, I get as much cereal as I think I want, and then add the milk, but it's really hard to tell how much milk to add so I usually get a little too much. Because I don't want to waste perfectly good milk, and I'm not going to complain about having more cereal, if I ever have way too much milk left over after I've finished eating, I add some more cereal to that to be enough to fit the amount of milk I have left over. So, I guess when I have a second serving, I do it milk first.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Cereal. I don't put milk in my cereal.

18. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Both,because im a normal person
    But i always pour milk into the bowl first

19. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Cērēal and milk seperāte~ xaxaxa

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    cereal usually
    I eat cereal so rarely though it took me a while to remember my preference...ha ha (・∧‐)ゞ