1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Christmas comes early with new Pokemon Center Holiday Collection!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Dawn, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Preparation for Christmas is well under way, as the official Pokémon Center website for the US has unveiled its new Holiday Collection of plushies, mugs, ornaments...and a Pikachu hat. Because of course.

You can see the full collection for yourself here. Those in the UK and EU territories interested in purchasing anything might want to check out this site, where some of the items have already popped up for preorder, as pokemoncenter.com, unfortunately, does not ship overseas!

Are you tempted to buy anything? Anything in particular you'd like to see? Share your thoughts here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I'm not a big Christmas fan so I probably won't buy anything.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I probably won't buy anything, but if I did it would probably be the Alolan Vulpix, because oh my gosh that thing is just so precious. I would like to see more variety Pokémon wise in what they have to offer. Maybe more of those plush keychains, because those are just cute.

4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I love the christmas mew! But I refrain from buying chrismas plushies beause I feel weird displaying them all year round and I dont want a plush that can only be out for a couple of months a year. Plus I'm not into chrismas.

Really tempted by the pikachu santa hat. I could wear them to my office's christmas nights out! But I wont. Again, I'm not big into christmas and I'd only get wear out of it 2 days a year.

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I know that I most likely won't be able to buy anything but I can't deny the fact that almost all of the plushies are adorable and I want all of them. X3

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    They’re all really cute, especially the Alolan Vulpix, but I’m broke ;-;

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The pikachu dressed up in the delibird costume is super cute! I love the throw blanket too, fleece is nice and soft.

I'm not actually a huge fan of the Eevee, it's neck ruff makes it look kinda bulky.

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    The Rockruff is cute. Not interested in the others.
    God I wish the Pokémon Center shipped internationally. I hate having to by merch from overpriced resellers on eBay and other sites.