1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Chu is in Lake Valor!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by PikaandChu, May 5, 2017.

1. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Hi! I'm PikaandChu, pleased to be here at Lake Valor! I was brought here by an irl friend SeeU Hime.

It's really my first time joining a forum so, uh, I might not know too much about how this works XD

I like playing video games, especially Pokémon, and I can say I've been a fan ever since Ruby and Sapphire.

I also watch some animes and some awesome cartoons (Like Avatar does anyone know that halp)

Also, I like doing random nuzlockes that I come up with even though they're pretty much horrible.ideas

Please call me Pika or Chu, even though I prefer Chu more than Pika :D XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kinku likes this.
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Oh yay you actually did an Introduction! Anyways, welcome to LV, Chu!

You should check the Pokémon Journals section here at LV, there are tons of people doing Nuzlockes there :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Chu! I hope ya like it here, because there's plenty of things to do and people to talk to! Don't be too nervous about how the forum works, you'll get the hang of it soon (or just ask a question about the forum here)!

4. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Thanks for the welcomes, Hime and TheIllusionFox! I've been trying to figure out how stuff works here, and I feel like I'm doing some progress :D

5. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Welcome to the Lake, Chu! It's an open community, and I think you'll fit right in. We don't bite, I promise!

So if this is your first forum, what inspired you to join LV? I'm curious!

6. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Thanks!

Well, I for one love Pokémon, yet I'm really not the most sociable person ever. But then I decided that maybe it was time to change that, and what better way to do that than join a group of Pokefans who use the same site? Then Hime introduced me to Lake Valor, telling me how great it is, so I joined it, and I'm starting to feel a bit more at home since I'm on the site where people who are at the same fandom as me gather :D

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hey, Chu! Welcome to Lake Valor! The forum is very welcoming and kind, so I'm sure you'll make tons of friends!

If you're doing a Nuzlocke, make sure to share it with us: there are tons of people who do them, too! Hope to see you around, Chu!

8. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Hi @[member="PikaandChu"], welcome to LV, enjoy it here and enjoy the chats, hope to see you around soon :)

9. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @[member="PikaandChu"]! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    And now I know who to blame if things go wrong.

Your first forum ever? This will be quite the foray for you, no doubt. Lake Valor is fairly unique even as forums are concerned; it has a lot of draws that were custom-made for this place, so the things you see here you may not encounter when on another forum. We also have a lot of big changes planned for the near future, so don't be too distracted or concerned if you see new or changing things.

Do let me know if you have any questions about anything here at all; I will be glad to answer them.

11. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~

Hope to see you around~

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi Chu! Welcome to the Valor. Hope you enjoy your stay with us! Explore the various sections and see what you like best! Let me know if I can help you at all!

Vig

13. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hi there, welcome to LV! Everyone here is really friendly, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :) Hope you enjoy it here! :D

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Avatar is amazing! I loved Korra, but nothing beats the originals. ;w; Welcome to LV Chu. :) The forum here's very laid back and casual so it's a good place to start off with forum communities. Hope you'll have a blast!

15. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

16. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D I really appreciate it. Its nice to see some people who have the same interests as I do.

Also yes I like Aang better than Korra Go Original Team Avatar

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Late but welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us, @PikaandChu

18. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome and hope you enjoy your time here c:

19. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
  20. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Thank you so much for the welcome everybody :) ^o^