1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Comics

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 12, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've noticed a lot of artists (mostly Pokémon artists because that's the art I usually see on different websites) like to make comics based on fan art and such! Whether it be a nuzlocke comic for Pokémon or just a silly little comic with OC's/fan art/ etc. Have any of you guys ever attempted to make a comic? If not, would you like to make a comic?

I'm the most uncreative person you'll ever meet so I never have any ideas for anything, let alone a comic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I did a comic once, for one of my art classes in high school. They take a long time to make, even with a really simple art style. Still, it was one of the highlights of that class. If I had the time and the motivation, I'd most definitely give it another try. For now, though, it probably won't happen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Minatto Prower likes this.
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I’ve never actually made a comic and displayed it publicly, unless the ones for school count. I might make a real comic in the future, but it’s not on my to-do list yet. I want to establish a universe and characters first before making an actual comic itself.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I've tried/have been trying for a long time.
    There was a failed Mystery Dungeon comic involving a Zoura and a Pikachu (got up to Thunderwave Cave with the Magnemite before I gave up).
    I was in a art group that made comics or literature involving the Mystery Dungeon world.
    [​IMG]
    I did a word-less comic during Inktober
    [​IMG]
    I also had several other plot ideas that never went beyond the first two pages or during character designs...

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Comics aren't really my thing, but I did make a small one for this year's Scramble if any of you guys remember. It was my first time making one, but I think it turned out alright. Probably won't make another one though :P

6. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    I have a few in broken English, it was actually what gave me some views on deviant art.

I sometimes want to make a series and recycle them, but i dunno, maybe if t hey were black and white?

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I love reading comics, but I don't think I want to make one that is longer than a page, if at all.