1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dogs or cats?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Dec 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Are you into bow-wows or meows?
    Do you like dogs more or cats? Why? Ever had one or both as pets? Planning to adopt or buy any in future?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yes.

Neb and RadEmpoleon like this.
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My first word was “kitty” and my love for them has not changed. Cats are so easy to take care of, yet so affectionate. I still adore the dogs I’ve had though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I love both but for my current apartment living I will stick to cats and other small animals.

5. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I love both animals.
    And most animals...
    But I'm more of a cat person. Always have been. I mean, I have a dog now, and she's adorable, but sometimes I wish we had a cat. Mostly when I see a cat when I'm walking my dog.

6. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    Both are cool but I LOVE cats. jayfeather is my avatar even

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    First only dog lover here. I love dogs mainly because I grew up with two small adorable toy puddles. Yes I plan on getting one in the future. I can see the appeal of cats, but I don't want one, I'd rather have a dog.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm fond of both animals. I think that the vast majority of cats are beautiful creatures and I get excited whenever I see when and get to pet one. I like how they can take care of themselves for the most part, but still enjoy attention. With dogs, I definitely prefer some species over others. They're a lot more demanding when it comes to owning them and taking care of them, but dogs are also much more affectionate than cats are (in general). So I like both, and even currently have both.

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I expected dog lovers to be more tbh.
    Well, me is a complete dog person! I just adore them and respect them for their faithfulness. My fav breed is Labrador retriever, because my first ever and probably last pet was a lab, so obviously. Whenever I see big dogs, I get super attracted to them even though they could literally harm me if they want. I just like big and strong dogs more than small and cute dogs. That's maybe one major reason why I am crazy for a wild animal which is probably not liked by almost everyone, hyenas. Oh, they are love.

Cats are also all kawaii and adorable especially black and white knes, and I'm totally head over heels for lions, but dogs win by a landslide.

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Both are good pets if you raise them with love and care. It's more based on your own needs and personality when you search for a pet. Cats do not need as much maintenance as a dog so if you're busy but would still like a cuddly friend sometimes a cat would do well.
    Whereas dogs are more needy and more personable, if you want a friend and have the time to care for your dog, take it on walks and etc than by all means.
    Both of them have positives and negatives depending on who you are. Do not get an animal you can't look after.

11. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I like dogs but I prefer cats. I feel like dogs in general are too energetic and hyper for my taste in pets, cats seem to be more chill to me. Also, there’s this cat I’ve known for a long time and I love her.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Bird
    Honestly though, I prefer dogs over cats. Part of it is definitely due to my cat-vs-bird mentality, but I've never really liked cats at all. Dogs are also far more sociable, a trait I appreciate in animals far more than I do in humans.

13. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I like cats slightly more, but dogs are cool too! I love big dogs especially.
    I think they both deserve love and I can't tolerate either cat haters or dog haters. It's okay to prefer one over the other but straight up wishing death on cats or dogs (or any animal except for spiders and parasites) is wrong.