1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Donuts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cadbberry, May 21, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are you a donut fan? Which style of donut, rise, classic, etc. What flavor of donut, glazed, jelly filled, maple, chocolate, etc. Is it a breakfast or, as my dad says, a breakfast appetizer?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    To put it simply, I love donuts. My favorite are glazed chocolate donuts, particularly these chocolate cake donuts from Krispy Kreme that are amazing.

I've always thought that it was strange that donuts are technically a breakfast food. I consider them more as a snack or a dessert, but that's just me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    To say the most the best place I had donuts was dunkin donuts and my favourite is chocolate on the rock or something like that, a donut filled with runny chocolate inside, the top of the donut has chocolate covering and 2 or 3 mini marshmallows *_*

4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I don't have a super sweet tooth but I do love a custard donut occasionally. Just put custard in any form of pastry or cake and I'll probably eat it tbh. XD

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Glazed donuts are the best. We don't have a dunking donuts here though, so I on occasion get some from the supermarket.

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I love doughnuts so much it's ridiculous. I like a lot of the lemon filled ones, along with some of the other filled ones that I can't remember o.O I think that Doughnuts can be breakfast or an appetizer, or just a treat that you get in the middle of the day.

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I love donuts, especially glazed or chocolate-frosted. Cream-filled ones are pretty good, too.
    I say donuts are a food you can eat at any time, because why have specific time for deliciousness? Yay, avoiding the question!

Cadbberry likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I forgot to say my favorite, a chocolate twist! We don't have dunkin donuts or Krispy Kreme but we have this darling little place Happy Donuts that makes delicious donuts!

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Coffee and donuts are a match made in heaven.

I'm a big fan of Krispy Kreme's signature glazed and sour cream and Dunkin Donuts is pretty good too.
    During one of my times when I visited Hawaii; I actually had a malasada. It's a bit different than a standard donut, more eggy and the guava filling inside made it absolutely scrumptious.

Another awesome place too; check out Voodoo Doughnuts out of Portland, Oregon. The magic in the hole is worth the weight :D

10. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My favorite type of donuts would have to be the strawberry or chocolate flavored frosting ones. The cream filling ones are fine too.

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love them! Donuts are so delicious, but I don't eat them often since I'm wary of putting too much sugar in my body. My favorite by faaar are Boston cream donuts with chocolate on top.... just the thought makes me want to go out to Dunkin' Donuts, lol. ; ; its 10/10 tbh

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'll be the first to say...I'm not crazy about donuts. I mean sure, they are tasty, but I don't eat them anywhere near regularly and could live without them.

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I always have to be wary around doughnuts because, as much as I like them, they are liable to instantly put me into a sugar coma, unless I'm ingesting something else (usually water) to counteract the effects. Doughnuts aren't among my favourite foods, but if offered one I usually won't refuse. It's something to eat, that's all. If there are better choices available, I will seek the better choices.

That said, I am an absolute sucker for jelly-filled doughnuts; they do not last long at all while I am around.

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Donuts are quite fine, but the only time I won't eat them is in the morning/when it's hot outside. For some odd reason, offering glazed donuts as a prize during a marching band camp competition made me feel really uneasy and changed my perception of them somewhat. Not a sick feeling, just a "if I eat that I will regret it since it is like 90 degrees out here" feeling. Eating certain things for breakfast will also make me feel kinda sick (usually sugary bread-type stuff), and donuts can sometimes do that to me ;w; Kinda glad that I rarely even have them for those reasons (when I say rarely I mean like 5 times a year or so).

When I do eat donuts in the rare case my uncle brings some to the Saturday football talegates, the chocolate will be snatched be me, followed by any other frosting and then glazed. I will never touch a jelly-filled donut first, though. It just doesn't appeal to me as much as your standard donut...

15. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I love glazed doughnuts! But occasionally I'll have a dipped one with sprinkles though! But over all nothing beats a glazed doughnut

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I love my glazed donuts. Before reading this, I had no idea there were so many varieties!

17. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Lemon filled, yuck, sure it mix's sweet and sour but overdose it, anyway the best is actually the ones the cops eat in the movies, those puffy ones

18. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Oh, jelly filled, definitely. Or else glazed with icing on top. Mmm, can't decideee.
    Definitely see 'em as a desert or a snack.

19. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    I used to like donuts and any other similar of baked and/or fried sweets, but after having to taste multiples of them over the course of months, they stopped tasting delicious, so now they all taste like sugar and fat, which isn't really pleasant to eat.

20. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I love dognuts, but I don't eat them every day. I prefer filled ones but other than that I'll eat just about any dognuts out there.