1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

End Credits of Games that you loved

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    For all the games we played, they all had End Credits. Some were slightly boring, displaying words and simple music, while others were interactive or had amazing music to it. This thread is about all the End Credits in video games that were memorable. Here is a list four of game end credits that I've finished and played, or at least remember.

:fuming: WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS! :fuming:

* Pokémon Black and White:
    Though they were mainly the names of the staff, I would certainly, absolutely love to say that the music was just... outstanding. And outstanding is the least I could say. The music allowed me to imagine an incredibly life-changing adventure finally successful and the beginning of a new chapter. It completely complimented the story of the game and the place that the player was last in - a castle. The presentation of Reshiram and Zekrom on the top screen was really cool, I have to say, and in the end, the top screen of the DS displayed a scene with N riding on either dragon Pokémon depending on the game and zooming off into the distance. Certainly an amazing End Credits piece!

*Kid Icarus: Uprising:
    This deserved to be mentioned for every possible way. After a heated and intense battle, dialogue between the main characters is shown as well as the protagonist (Pit) flying around the town he just saved, as the names of the developers and voice actors are presented briefly. Then, after the cutscene, the player is transported to space and is able to shoot the names of the credits with the first weapon they had. As well as shooting those names (on the bottom screen), past events of the game play in a mini-slideshow and the main music of these events play in a perfect tie! I love the music a lot for these end credits, I could listen to it over and over again!

*HeartGold and SoulSilver:
    Yet another Pokémon End Credits makes it on the list! I really enjoyed the music as well as the summary of the story using the trainer sprites including the Gym Leaders, the main characters, Team Rocket, Professor Oak... Suicune... It's a very cute and entertaining End Credits, I suppose, along with catchy music and a well organized movement of sprites.

*Super Smash Brothers:
    What's not to love about this game? I really like the fact that the End Credit's is interactive (they obviously got this from Kid Icarus: Uprising as well as other main features such as an intensity cauldron, a vault and more) and allows the players to see a portrait of the characters they beat Classic with!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I can't remember much of what the end credits looked like, although I'm sure it was some pretty cool art. THE MUSIC THOUGH. LoZ: Twilight Princess had the most absolutely beautiful music in its end credits. That one shall forever be my favorite.

One other memorable one was the end credits of LoZ: Phantom hourglass. The ending art was just great in its own way. It was back to the paper cutout style and everyone in it had the best derpy facial expressions. Allow me to provide an example.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I have the Twilight Princess too! I bought it only recently, and I haven't finished it yet, so I haven't reached the end credits yet.

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I love credits that let you still move around and control things. The newest super smash bros has that at the end of the story mode like thing. You can beat the credits and make a picture be revealed. Plus if you have a friend you can do some fighting with them too as it roles

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Ace Attorney games always have awesome credits where it goes through all the characters and you see what they're up to after the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JcrurDCy3o

And the credits music always fits the game perfectly.

Synerjee likes this.
  6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    It hasn't been mentioned yet, and I think that's because it has a hidden beauty: LoZ Majora's Mask. The end credits just fades in and out between various happy people around Termina: The depressed man brought back to solace by the sound of music from his youth, the girl whose father is cured of his mind-possession, the bride whose husband regained the courage to show himself on their wedding. As you see all these happy people, you notice something: these people aren't just happy because I saved the world, they're happy because I helped them be happy. I let the deku butler play with his son (vicariously) again, I helped the dancers find their inspiration, I let the army know the war is over and that they may now rest peacefully!

All those things I did to make people happy, I am reminded of every act of kindness in a montage of them all joyously surviving a seemingly unavoidable doom. Me, I did those things. Talk about some warm-fuzzies.

7. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    One of my favorites since I was a little kid was Super Mario World; I would constantly go and fight the final boss just to hear the cheerful credits music and watch the little sequence that played. This and Yoshi's Island were the few credits sequences that I wouldn't skip (if I had the option to), because they're just so heartwarming.

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I also have to say the Pokémon Conquest is one. The music is amazing!

9. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    • Infamous 1, because it gets me RIGHT in the FEELS dammit when that music hits
    • Dust: Elysian Tale because dammit even more feeeels
    • DMC3 because eyyyy random demon slaying
    • The adorable music number from Plants Vs Zombies
    • Any Skylanders end credits since they're usually whimsical and/or pretty to look at
    • And ofc the (post credit) trifecta of sequel teasers in Sly 3, Jak & Daxter Precursor Legacy, and Ratchet: Deadlocked/Gladiator <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.