1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Expedition Cabin - a chat for Catchér Trainers

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I might try to get some of my mons to level 100 once I complete catching/leveling all of my mons to the point to where I have all of the current possible mons cause you know...gotta catch em all...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I doubt I'll ever get a Pokémon to Level 100, unless it's required for evolution...too busy trying to compile a living dex. I only actually need to catch around 100 more Pokémon (my spreadsheet says 105 but this is discounting baby Pokémon from eggs) before I have enough to get one of everything. xD;

...unfortunately one I am needing is Darkrai, which I've never seen ;w;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I have a few on 100 because is hard for me to stop, seeing level 100 is so satisfying.

Meltan needs to be 100 atm to evolve iirc. But that's like the only one and it takes 1 post a level I think.

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Ehhhhh, that's not too bad. 100 posts is less than most Pokémon that need 5 posts per level needs, and pretty much every Legendary egg...

5. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Most pokémon need 3 iirc aside from a few like Snorunt and some that can't evolve. A legendary egg is at least better than a legendary mon, they all need 10 posts a level aside from Mewtwo I think who needs 20. I'm still holding off leveling a Raikou because 10 posts a level is a lot but I want to level a Raikou anyway at one point lol.

6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Why on earth does Mewtwo need TWENTY posts to go up a single level? That's crazy. xD

7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Because is Mewtwo would be my guess, is better than MissingNo that one needs 1000 a level iirc. XD

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    isn't MissingNo just a big Pokémon meme?

9. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Actually, it does exist in the original game. It just became a meme and generally a hoax in other games afterwards. You can catch it here, though.

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I know about being able to catch it here, but isn't it like as rare as Mewtwo?

11. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think so. You can check the rates for it but I don't remember where, I think in the valordex specifically you can find it.

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    MissingNo is leftover code iirc that you could catch in the games and completely break everything with.

I've yet to even meet one, I've met 3-4 Mewtwo but no MissingNo yet.

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I met one once…

didn't have any pokéballs

14. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I've seen both MissingNo and Mewtwo once each...and ran out of balls trying to catch them both times.

I have a Master Ball now and I'm willing to bet I won't see either until I've used it. Because life is like that. Meanwhile, Darkrai continues to elude me completely...

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    now that you mention it, I haven't seen any of the roaming Pokémon as of late...

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    I haven't either now that you mention it, I wonder if Suicune, Raikou and Entei moved again.

17. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    I mean, it IS the pitch-black Pokémon, so it would be hiding in the shadows.
    Also I have nothing but a master ball reserved for specifically those two as well.

18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Soooooo, how is the catcher treating everyone? Find anything you've been looking for? :3

19. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Jfc, finally got level 100!
    Now… a 5 p/l mon, how lovely xD
    After this Petilil I'll prolly evolve my shiny Pumpkaboo & Kricketot

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    I haven't really been looking around, just slowly been raising my charmander and I can't wait till it hit 100.