1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    You can give some back if you want, or you can keep it. :3

As for how to use it:
    - go in your inventory, in the "user customization" tab;
    - look for the "user title formatting" item. under its description are some options: click "configure"
    - and there you go! \o/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shade

Shade Sailor

Lux
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽380.5
    Ultra Ball
    Thanx.
    I should have figured it out from the name of the item, that just allowed me to format my title appearance not change what it is.
    I was right the first time wasn't I, I need to reach a certain level?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oh heck, yeah, I forgot. :facepalm:
    Sorry- you need to be VIP or higher to change that :sweat:

4. Shade

Shade Sailor

Lux
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽380.5
    Ultra Ball
    VIP?

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    See here!
    VIP in particular can also be bought from the shop, I think it's 1,700 PP iirc-

6. Shade

Shade Sailor

Lux
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽380.5
    Ultra Ball
    Bah, I knew it involved donating real money.
    I don't spend real money on game/forum perks, guess I'm going for 1700PP.
    Thanx for the info.

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Happy I could help!

8. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I'll make what I have to say short; I don't have much time. Goodbye for now, Lake Valor. As I've said, I'm a human, and I still have a lot to learn because of that. For now, this is my goodbye to you. May we meet again, friends... partners. Godspeed.

Vaquero and Laserdragon14 like this.
  9. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’m sorry I didn’t finish those commissions for you. I’ve just been busy with school and stuff. Irl makes me really not want to draw... I hope for the best for you

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I will be offline for a year. Coz its the last year of school and I have to study hard to get admission in a good college. So good bye!

Gwoomy and Laserdragon14 like this.
  11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Aw, I'll miss you ;w;
    Take care! <3 <3

Goodbye and good luck!

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Goodbye, wish you the best and hope we see you again on the site! You're a really great member and we will miss you!
    Best of luck with college stuff. That's very serious so hope you're able to do well. Hope to see you in a year or whenever you find time :D

13. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Goodbye, you always seemed super nice and I hope you have the best of luck in whatever you decide to do next!
    Good luck with college! I hope everything goes great for you!

14. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I knew this time would come eventually... I'm really not active on this site at all and it's mainly my fault... so I think it's time for me to say farewell. I started my adventure on December 12th 2014 and I've had several memories that have been valuable to me on this site. I've seen members come and go and I've seen members grow from being a newbie to a respected member. Unfortunately for me, that time never came... It's gonna be tough and sad leaving a place that I have seen grow over many years but I feel like it's for the best. However, this isn't the end of me, I'll return someday, that day however I'm unsure of. But for now, I am bidding farewell. So long guys, it was a spectacular 5 years of service.
    -TheBlazingInfernape AKA Drew

Rezna, WavePearl and Laserdragon14 like this.
  15. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Good luck! We will be anxiously awaiting your return. You've been an awesome member :D

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    <3 <3 <3
    Best of luck! I'll look forward to see the day of your return *_*

17. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to make an official post here to clear up any possible confusion later on. If you're interested in my reasoning for stepping down from the staff and leaving the site for a while, see the spoiler below.

Over the last year, I've been working tirelessly on getting my career off the ground and in a direction I can be proud of. Classes have been more time-consuming, as well, so this has had a profound impact on my available time to dedicate to myself, let alone a community like Lake Valor that truly needs leadership that is more attentive than I can be. Given that I have been rather inactive not just as a moderator, but also as a member, it was hard to see my addition to the staff team as an asset. As I am currently unable to dedicate the time necessary to help make this community better, I have stepped down from being a moderator. Additionally, I am likely taking a semi-permanent leave from the community as a whole due to the time restrictions I currently hold as well as those I know I will have in the future.

Otherwise, I wish the community the best and hope you all continue to work hard on this community that I called home for the better part of 2 years. Thank you everyone!

Rezna, Gwoomy, Wizard and 1 other person like this.
  18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Take care!! Good luck for your career and everything! *_*

19. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Welp... This day came.

Honestly, I guess I kinda knew, deep down, that it would... but I didn't think it'd be so soon. D:
    Yes, maybe you guessed it… I'm gonna have to go.
    I'm sorry this is so abrupt… but, for reasons I'd rather not expand on- I'm gonna have to take a break from LV for an unknown amount of time.
    I really love this place. I love y'all. <3
    And, I'm not going right now! I'll prolly be able to stay a few days more. But then… it's gonna be a goodbye.

APRIL FOOLS. ITS NOT TRUE EVERYONE
    IM NOT GOING AWAY
    SORRY

Rezna and Laserdragon14 like this.
  20. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    hahaha Nice joke...you almost had me. XD

Rezna likes this.