1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Nova

Nova Hiker

Rose
    (Skitty)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Alriiight now that my username's changed, hello!
    i've decided to be active again, i last logged in here...2016? but i'm here now, a Very different person but i hope you all will have me ^_^ (I used to be known as soulfire but that was indicative of my Angsty Teen Days and i wanted no part of it)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis, Wizard, Linkthefox and 2 others like this.
  2. NaruhinaKage

NaruhinaKage Youngster

Tsuchikage
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.6
    Hi, my name is NaruhinaKage, and I'm new to Lake Valor. I like both the Naruto and Pokémon series, but I like Naruto more, which is why my theme is the way it is. I hope to make a lot of great friends! :)

Jeydis, Wizard and Laserdragon14 like this.
  3. Duo

Stupid
    (Meltan)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽241.4
    Hello! Welcome to LV!

4. Kecleon352

Kecleon352 Ruin Maniac

Ace Wings
    (Starly)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2.1
    Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I feel I get tired of reintroducing myself, but I feel I should considering my lack of activity for quite a few months now. (Better than my last absence of several years, but still.)

Howdy, everyone. I'm Kecleon352. Technically, I've been a member of this community for a while, but due to my lacking attention span, I left this community in pursuit of other interests. However, due to lacking activity within my current community due to technical issues, I figured I'd swing by here and attempt once again to reintegrate myself into LV after I received a ping from the LV Discord, reminding me of how fun this place was. I can't guarantee that my stay will be permanent, but I'll try to have fun while I can, and considering the first Pokémon to pop up for me upon my return was an Azelf, which I was able to catch, I feel that this is a good omen for my experience.

It's great to be here once more, and I hope a drifter like me can fi

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis, Wizard, Duo and 1 other person like this.
  5. Linkthefox

Linkthefox Believed Puppet Master.

Pokeballs
    (Hoopa)
    Level 106
    PokéPoints:
    ₽596.7
    Welcome back! Right now we have a shiny boost going on till September 1st if you're wondering why more show .

6. Ignem

Ignem Ruin Maniac

Flare
    (Cyndaquil)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽152.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hello, I am back. I pretty sure no one would remember me, but if you do thank you very much. Now I am pretty sure I am not gonna leave this place.

Jeydis, Laserdragon14 and RadEmpoleon like this.
  7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon You’re welcome!

Crescendo
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,826.6
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Great to have you back!

Ignem likes this.
  8. Linkthefox

Linkthefox Believed Puppet Master.

Pokeballs
    (Hoopa)
    Level 106
    PokéPoints:
    ₽596.7
    It's time for me to step down, i've been active a lot for about a year. However for the past three months I've been less enthusiastic of typing on my stories. If you're apart of my Group RP's go ahead and skip my turn for this week. If you're in a 1x1 with me than please wait for a little bit. I just need to take a while. o7 I'll still chat on the discord here and there but I need a break.

@Captain Comet , @Barandofl , @Jupjami , @ChocoChicken , @1mightydragon , @Tala Is Eternal Pinging you so you can read this message if you don't look at this thread

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  9. Rezna

Rezna Not a Rookie anymore

GOD HIMSELF
    (Bidoof)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽61.9
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't have much of a heartwarming or heartfelt return message, but I have two very awesome words to share with you all: I'm back.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  10. Riddles

Riddles Ice Queen

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,153.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! Glad to see you back!