1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Novelization help

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by HiddenLore, Aug 17, 2017.

1. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I recently decided to start a new moon file, and I'm going to play with only eevee. I want to play with some sort of challenge rule, similar to a nuzlocke, but not quite the same. I'm looking for ideas on what that could be. I'm willing to consider just about any idea, so feel free to offer them.

My plan is to then turn this into a fan fiction/novelization type thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Your Eevee must evolve into a Glaceon (if it's possible in this game; I don't know because I've yet to play it... ;_; )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    I had decided on a few evolutions already, including glaceon, though I would likely trade it away to sun temporarily in order to get glaceon earlier. Other ones I had decided on, jolteon, vaporeon, and possibly leafeon.

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Are you using a whole Eevee team, or is it a solo-Eevee run?

BTW, if I didn't mention it before, I absolutely love your sig-picture. Pachi is my favourite Pikachu-clone (due partly to Pickup). ^_^

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @ShinigamiMiroku Glaceon is possible..but only super late into the game-Victory Road late.

@HiddenLore Good luck, if you want some challenge, how about only 1 Pokémon Center heal up per city?

6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    It's not a bad idea, though I'm not sure that it will make for much as far as storytelling goes, I'm also not sure that I would be able to do it, I'd probably break the rule without thinking

It will be a full team of Eevee, in fact, Eevee will be the only Pokémon outside of ride ones obviously) that I can use, though I might not limit myself to just 6, depending.