1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Games that you like but are just downright laggy?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by DemonicKraken, Nov 5, 2017.

1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    What games do you like but they lag like heck for you? For me, Slime Rancher inspired me to make this. It's a beautiful game, but I cant do fullscreen and I need basically every graphic setting at minimum. And even then it lags. And the thing is, any other game doesn't usually lag at all for me really. Just Slime Rancher.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Overwatch *loud sobbing*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Furie likes this.
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    League of Legends

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    DOOM the 2016 version. I try to load it on the lowest setting and it takes literally three hours to get past the first glyph that they show in the sarcophagus. I TIMED IT! Game was way to laggy to even shot the one enemy in the first room. I so want to play that game but my computer can't handle it.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    A lot of people I know play League of Legends and have told me multiple times to join (despite the fact I often walk/log in to them screaming at the game due to things they can't change..such as the skill level of others in their team..or who the available monthly champions are). So I wasn't..still am not..very interested in the game.. But I did give it a chance and tried joining the game.
    It made my laptop crash due to it lagging severely after close to 2 hours of installing and loading. :/

On a similar note, Minecraft. It looks fun, but due to the fact that you have to pay to play and my internet..that's also a sad no.

One game I used to play, a fan-made MMO called Pokémon Mystery Universe (PMU as players call it). I loved the game, my main file is nearly level 50-60..but my internet (as well as PMU's servers) lags it severely.

6. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Basically every game I play.

My internet is terrible and games JUST WANT TO BE LAGGY AROUND ME

Note: The only game that doesn't lag (a lot) when I play is Minecraft (and I paid for it, so yeah) I don't know why, though.

7. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Any online game. None of my offline games are laggy, but GTA V's story mode takes SO DANG LONG to load.

8. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Racing Rivals for mobile. I don't play it anymore for that reason. Lol

9. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Any game for me... since my net speed has been reduced significantly, to not tolerate online gaming
    or any kind of multi person game.

10. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I only have one game that I can use online on my PC. And that’s Minecraft.

When I enter servers (like Hypixel) my game lags a little bit at first. But sometimes it’s intolerable! And a lot of times, my game “freezes” or I get kicked out because of bad connection.

11. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I like playing Super Bomberman R but as soon as you get online the game just becomes irritating to play. The slowdown is super bad and it freezes up every 5 seconds. Not to mention there is input lag.

12. SkyCity

SkyCity Skywriter

Penny
    (Shuppet)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Dunno if Framerate counts as Laggy, but Just Cause 3 is notorius for having framerate drops on console, which is where I own it