1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Generation One Glitches

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Wizard, Feb 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    The first generation of Pokémon is somewhat infamous for having a lot of glitches in it, some of which are a lot of fun to exploit, whether it be speeding up the game or catching a Pokémon that couldn't previously be caught.

What are your favorite Generation One glitches? Have you ever tried them out? Are there any glitches that you've heard about that actually aren't real?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I did the Cinnabar Missingno glitch on my blue all the time. Sixth item infinite, all that good stuff (which was hard to do because you couldn't easily reorder your items without the help of Pokémon Stadium and the GB-N64 controller pak). I was lucky enough to have not used my Masterball yet, so I was able to duplicate that and just catch any old Pokémon whenever I felt like it. I'm pretty sure I even took that Missingno through the elite four and didn't get that game-breaking hall of fame error. I guess I really lucked out doing all that.

These days though, I don't even use my one Masterball, and would refuse the chance to have infinite. It would make the game too easy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Even though I haven't played the first gen games, I love the idea of having Missingno to boost your game performance and get unlimited copies of the sixth item in your party. If I would ever get my hands on a copy of Red or Blue, that'd be the first thing I'd try to achieve. Screw nostalgia, I want that Missingno :P

faceless likes this.
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I did the missingno glitch so many times. XD it truly messed up my pkm blue game, and the Mew one.
    I found all of that out when I had my first computer on my 13 year

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Definitely the Missingno glitch. The glitch itself was super cool, and I remember playing Blue before I knew about missingno and getting him. It was a very happy day for me. I still can't believe that they didn't fix the glitches in the VC, its super cool of them.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    They said that missing no was orignal a real pkm but they removed it and the data left behind XD

7. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    It should also be noted missingno evolves into a normal Pokémon, when you level him once. lol
    A glitch within a glitch lmao.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Umm, I am unsure if I ever did it, I used him mostly for multiplying rare candies and master balls XD

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I did missingno glitch. I multiplied rare candy. I didn't took missingno to elite four because that time i didn't want any error. I never evolved missingno i just used it as a glitch.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Guess many of us did that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.