1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Lake Dwellers!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Watching_Circinus, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Watching_Circinus

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.3
    Hello there!

I'm fairly new to online forums, so not exactly sure what to say. A user over at fanfiction.net pointed me lakewards, and now here I am. It's exciting. I can't wait to have a good look around, though probably I should go to bed, sleep for too many hours, wake up, go to work, and check back in tomorrow night.

I've been into Pokémon since I was a kid (I figured I have that in common with most of the people here) and I play the games, write stories, make art and plushies, and collect altogether too much stuff. I'm hoping to share some of my writing, and to read some of other peoples. So maybe that's where I'll start.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Heyo! Welcome to Lake Valor! We are always happy to see new people arrive here. Please visit the Literature Library for stories and more, maybe show off some of your art in the Portfolio forum. Anyway, welcome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    'Lakewards'. Nice one.

You make your own plushes? That's pretty interesting; how long have you been at that, and what is your style like? Not a lot of people can really say they do that, so that is a rather rare and impressive skill to have.

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hiya! Welcome to the Lake! I hope you enjoy it here! I would love to see some of your art! I look forward to getting to know you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,686.5
    Nice to meet you!

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hello fellow collector! I'd love to see the plushies you make as well as your collection! I think I made a thread in the lounge about collections if you wanna post a photo!

I'm excited to see all that you create! The delcatty in your icon is super sweet!

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! You should consider posting your fanfic in the Lit Library, and do make a Portfolio for your art!

Hope to see you around the site!

8. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! I sincerely hope that you'll have a lot of fun here. I'll have to check out your stories if I remember when I have time.

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! You make plushies? That is super cool, I love little plush dolls. You should show off your work in the portfolio section :D

10. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Hello, welcome to LV! I look forward to seeing some of your work here in the future. Hope to see you around!

11. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope to see you around~

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Circ. :D It is great to have you here on LV!

Ooo you make plushies?? Man I wish I had time for that ha. One of my good friends irl sews sometimes, and she's made some pretty cute things... it seems like a really interesting hobby. I draw and write (and play games and work....etc), so I haven't had time to try many new things. Would be very interested in watching a tutorial or two.

Have a great time posting and hope you'll stick!

13. Watching_Circinus

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.3
    Hi Sheep,

I've been making plushies since I was about twelve, but they're not that great. I just enjoy making them, but my sewing skills could be improved. There's some really amazing stuff out there on deviant art and PKMNcollectors, people with their own embroidery machines and such, I just sort of fiddle around.

I can't quite figure out how to insert a picture, so here's a link to one of my plushies: http://cyber-onions.deviantart.com/art/Beedrill-644673843
    It's a beedrill made from minky, felt, fimo and resin.

Hi Everyone,
    Wow, thank you for the lovely welcome! I'm still figuring out how to navigate the threads so won't reply individually, but hopefully will see you all around the lake :)

#13 Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  14. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hey, I'm a bit late, but welcome to the Lake! It's nice to have you here. Don't be afraid to give me a poke if you need any help.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey, welcome aboard! You actually have a really interesting username. What's the meaning behind it?