1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello there.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sean Pizza, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sean Pizza

Sean Pizza Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.0
    The title can work as either a simple title, or a reference to a Star Wars prequel meme, which ever suits you better. Hello members of Lake Valor, my name is Sean Pizza. I was informed about this community by zformtapu on my fanfiction page, and they have made a great suggestion. This community seems very nice and hopefully I shall stay for a while. My interests are playing video games (fricking duh), watching movies, and writing stories. If you have any interest of checking out my fanfiction page, I thank you for that, but I must warn you that I sometimes post mature stories with many adult themes. Games I like to play are the main series Pokémon games (Wha? No way!), Super mario games, and Super smash bros for Wii U. I enjoy a lot of action and horror movies like V for Vendetta, Captain America the winter soldier, Lights out, and The Babadook, but I do enjoy some light-hearted and comedy movies like The terminal, Rainman, and The fundamentals of caring. I write stories mainly on Pokémon involving various shippings such as my Otp: Zangoose and Seviper. I feel like That's all I should talk about now, but try and message me if you want to know anything else. By for now!

JadeFox likes this.
  2. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Welcome :) and funny, same guy told me about it. I think you'll love it here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sean Pizza likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! There's plenty to do and talk about here, so don't worry about that at all! If you need any help with something, you can just ask me or any of the other staff! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more in the future! Have a good day ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BlackSmithy

BlackSmithy Memelord Supreme

Naked Boi
    (Burmy (Cloakless))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽203.1
    Poké Ball ★Staff of VerityPhilosopher's CowlCrown of Valor
    yO! Welcome to Meme Paradise! Many of us were actually sent here by fanfiction users too. :D

5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hi welcome to Lake Valor. There's quite a few other writers from FanFiction.Net on here such as myself.

Be sure to check out our Literature Library where you can read other people's stories as well as post your own. Just be sure to follow the guidelines, especially if you're delving into the M rated section.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or anyone else on this site. We are all a very approachable family and will be more than happy to help.

See ya around

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I was trying to find a Star Wars prequel meme in your username, but then realised you were talking about the topic title. Now the only takeaway I got from this is that I'm hungry for pizza. I only have myself to blame for that, however.

There have been a fairly large number of people coming in from fan fiction sites as of late, so there is a chance you may know a few people coming in already - but even if not, you can still make new friends along the way. Your interests are very varied, and by the looks of it, you are very much into the movie scene. Are you the type who goes to see movies when first released in the cinema, or do you wait for the eventual DVD release to save you time?

Should you have any questions about Lake Valor (or anything on it) later on, let me know and I can answer.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! :D

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Sean Pizza! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

9. Sean Pizza

Sean Pizza Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.0
    It's very rare nowadays that I go to see a movie in the theatre, although I keep telling myself I'm gonna go see it as soon as the trailer releases. I thought I was gonna see Dead men tell no tales and Wonder Woman, but I'll just wait for them to get DVD releases and buy them, or wait till christmas to wish for them.

10. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to lave valor, Sean. If I'm correct, At least half of the users here, were sent to this comunity via fanfiction.

P.S: If you can send me a message with a link to your fanfiction page, ai would greatly appreciate it.

11. Sean Pizza

Sean Pizza Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.0
    Try this link: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6454543/Sean-pizza If that doesn't work, just go to fanfiction.net, search for "writer" Sean pizza, and my account should be the only result. If you select an account with a fanfiction.net logo with a top hat and tea cup, then that is my profile.

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Yeah, that guy sent me here too. Hope he took my advice...

Anyway, name's Miroku. Happy to meet you. I'm also a fanfiction writer (admittedly not much of one, but I try).

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Sean, it's great to have you here! Thanks for sharing so much about yourself in your intro. There are loads of members here with similar interests! I hope you have a blast exploring the community more and enjoy yourself here. :)

14. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! I hope by now you're getting used to it here and have checked out some of the neat sub-sections. I find it surprising how many people we're getting from ff.net lately, but you couldn't have come at a better time as our Pokémon catcher app is relatively new and still causing plenty of excitement (if you're into that) ^_^ I hope to see you around!

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! I'm excited to see you around more! =3

16. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,686.5
    So zformtapu struck again. They got me too. See you around the Lake!

See you later! Eee Hee Hee!

17. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    With the immense number of writers in our... ranks(?), I'm certain you'll fit right in~
    Anywho, see you around~

18. darkmaster567

Cirrus
    (Mystery Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.6
    Welcome! Hope you have a good time here!

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I still haven't seen the second Captain America movie. 8< idk why but there're a few I missed. Haven't even seen the latest Ironman or Avengers... oops.

Welcome Sean! It's nice to have you. :) I hope to see your continued contributions to LV and our writing forum, and if you need anything you're totally welcome to ask!

20. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Heyo, welcome to Lake Valor! How have you been?