1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hilariously bad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Are there any movies that you find hilariously bad? How many are there? Do you often like to find and watch them? How often do you do this? Which one is your favorite?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    *cough*The Room*cough*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    the Eragon movie. No wait, that's just bad

There was this one movie we watched on the last day of school once... absolutely terrible

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I've only heard of The Room as being hilariously bad. No other mention, I have no idea of its characters or plot or message, just that it's super-bad. It's like the Ishtar of movies. Wait, isn't Ishtar the Ishtar of movies?

What comes to mind is... okay, deep breath... *inhale*... *slow exhale*... *inhale again* the Super Mario Bros Movie. I saw it once on VHS back in the day (I was young, I didn't know any better!) and again maybe a year ago (I was... no, not as young, not drunk, not anything else, it was just a bad decision) and holy crap, that thing is awful. I mean... I can't even describe it. I won't describe it. Just... for the love of all that is good, don't watch it. It somehow took something as awesome as Super Mario and made it un-awesome. How does it do that! Wait, Yoshi is a velociraptor and Bowser is human and Toad is a Goomba and Goombas are Ninja Turtles? Whaaat?

[​IMG]

Aaand? What was it? So far the suspense of this cliffhanger actually makes me want to know, and might even be better than the movie itself!

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    I've been guilty of watching the live Mario movie, if only to see just how bad it was (it was as bad as advertised)

I will also add "The Master of Disguise" to the list--you know you're in trouble when your hero is named after a nut.

6. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Can't remember at all. Had something vaguely to do with rock music and time travel, and terrible soundtracks and plot.

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I might say "Napoleon Dynamite", but I'm honestly not sure if it was that bad intentionally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.