1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hoenn Pokémon have arrived & more!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Catch Gen 3 Hoenn Pokémon & More!
    [​IMG]

Thank you for being so patient whilst the catcher was down, Valorians - your reward is here! The third generation of Pokémon has arrived on LV, amongst other neat updates!

What's new?

• Pokémon originally found in the Hoenn region can now be encountered.
    • Pokémon locations have shifted - Kanto Pokémon can be found in the SITE & POKÉMON site categories, whilst Hoenn Pokémon are found in the ARTISTS LOFT & GENERAL site categories. Johto in both (for now).
    • Rarer Pokémon can be found in the Safari Zone section amongst other more common Pokémon from any generation.
    • Valor Battle is the exclusive hub for fighting Pokémon!
    • Some Pokémon still appear in an exclusive site section as usual, regardless of generation or category!
    • Intro Lobby is still starters only, and starters from any generation may be found there.
    • Azelf has decided to stay throughout December as a Christmas treat!
    • More Christmas treats, Delibird and Stantler have arrived for the first time! They can be found globally, alongside Azelf.
    • Many rare Pokémon have switched up their locations.

We hope you enjoy these updates and go out there and catch a lot of Pokémon! Why not use this code to get yourself some extra PokéPoints on us?

FREEPOKEPOINTSHOENN

As a final exciting note, we are currently working on some new features for our catcher. We expect soon you will be able to release and sort Pokémon as well as obtain items to evolve certain Pokémon, amongst other quality of life updates! Look forward to our progress on these.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    luxuryluxray and Bubbles like this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    O, the site split will make it a lot easier to locate Pokémon from now on. But poor Hrae with his Dex.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Whoa, and I've barely been able to catch enough gen II mons. Everything is moving so fast, better get to browsing aaaaa

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Johto was introduced back in like... September. You've had two months silly ;D

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I just woke up like fifteen minutes ago, so nice incentive to get me out of bed :P

Since Hoenn is my favorite generation, this is gonna be fun! But the question: what am I supposed to catch first? Better get to catching then ^^

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Catch everything you come across. I spend a bit too much PP to do this though...

7. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Woo! I was happy just to see that the Catcher is back up, glad that Hoenn Pokémon are coming with it <3 Guess I'd better start catching!

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, good. With the Catcher being down for a couple weeks, I had planned to ask about this - namely to extend the time of Azelf's availability to compensate for the downtime. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought of this.

sorting when

9. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Same I just woke up too :P

Sweet though! I like a lot of Pokémon in this Gen so time to get catching

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Took ages to get all the Hoenn Pokémon out there, glad to start catching some of them my self ;)

11. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    WOO HOO THE CATCHER IS BACK! And I'm looking forward to seeing all the new pokes!

12. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Well, this is a nice surprise to be greeted with after finishing my exams.

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    WOOOOOO BEST GEN IS UP AND RUNNING! :D So excited to catch my Hoenn buddies!!!

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  14. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    (*Phew~*)Luckily,It Fixed Quickly.

But Thankful,There Is A Extend Period To Get Azelf And I Can't Wait To Get My Favourite Hoenn Starter("Geronimo(The Sceptile),Here I Come!")

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Crucial bug where Wurmple was called Wurple FIXED.

Gwoomy likes this.
  16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I see what you did there.

Achromatic likes this.
  17. JustTopaz

Evie
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    Any help for a newb? where to I put that code in?

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.