1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I’m giving away some Totodiles...

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Vaquero, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Yeah, so I’m beginning a new game for Ultra Sun and are currently getting some ‘mons ready for when I reset it but I don’t want to erase these Pokémon that just hatched so I’m giving them away.

I want nothing for them, only for these little guys to get a good home. They’re all male Totodiles with that are captured by in Beast Balls so that might tickle someone’s fancy.

I also have Eevee’s in Ultra Balls, a seviper, and two eggs. One is a Totodile and one is an Eevee. So if any of these interest you then put your friend code in I guess before 4:30.

I again, I’m not expecting ANYTHING for these Pokémon as they’re not shinies or anything but I just want them to get a good home before I reset Ultra Sun

My friend code:
    3411-3233-6298

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I think it'd be cool if you wonder traded them =') From my knowledge many people here already have the starters so it wouldn't be as easy to find homes for them. Plus it's always nice if someone who is new to the game ends up getting them, since they're unobtainable normally in gen VII.

But either way, hope you can find good homes for them either here or another way! Thank you for your generosity. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’ve already wonder traded them

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    How about sending some out through WTW recruiting again if you breed more? Not only will you be spreading the goodness of the best (well, your and my favorite, at least) Water-type starter and some other cool 'mons, but also spreading the goodness of LV. Doing the nicknaming when they hatch isn't so time consuming once you get the muscle memory, and you seem to have the art of good breeding down solid. Just an idea.

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I mean, I know how to get certain moves on Pokémon through eggs and I’m aware about nature’s but other than that, I’m not that good at breeding. I guess I could just hatch more Totodiles just because though :/