1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inktober 2018! Anyone participating?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by OzoneFruit, Sep 19, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The season of spookiness is coming up, and that means Inktober is once again around the corner!! :D For those of you who don't know, Inktober is a month-long event in October where people try to do a daily ink drawing of a corresponding theme that can be found here! For a primarily digital artist like myself, I think I'm gonna give traditional a go again and see what happens! How about the rest of you artists out there?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Saw Many People Gave It A Try. Although I Have A Free Medical Appointment And A Lot Of School Days In October, I Gonna Give It A Try.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I'm planning to do Inktober this year. I did it several years ago, and want to give it another go.

4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've never done this before, but I think I may just give it a try. I probably won't post my work, but getting into the habit of drawing something daily might be a good exercise for me. Especially considering I've never used ink as a medium before. It'll be an interesting experience, that's for sure.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'll certainly try. Not entirely sure if I'll be able to do a drawing every day, though.