1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

introducing myself??

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by dangokura, Nov 3, 2017.

1. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    i'm gonna introduce myself, because i have no idea what i'm supposed to do here hahah
    hi i'm kozakura! but i prefer kura-chan~ i'm here because someone on fanfiction.net told me about this, and i thought it seemed pretty cool! you can check out my fanfiction.net works, i'm candescentstars on there :)
    i'm more or less animanga trash, and pokéspecial is amazing ~
    anyway i hope i can have fun here!!! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Be sure to check out the Literature Library if you want to share your stories with us~
    See you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    thanks!! i'll be sure to :D

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Oh awesome! A fellow FanFiction.Net author! Well glad you could come and join us!

Check out our Literature Library down in the forums where you can post your story and read other users’ work as well. There’s also plenty else to do and we have topics of all kinds.

If you got any questions or just want to chat go ahead and send me a message. I’m a fairly easygoing person as is most others on here.

See ya around:)

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome here!
    Your avatar is great!

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! Hope you enjoy what this site has to offer! :D

7. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    ahh thank you all! this community is really so friendly, with everyone welcoming newcomers ahh :3

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D We are very friendly, glad you noticed XD If you have any questions be sure to ask them! I hope you have a great time here.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So I have my choice of 'dangokura', 'Kozakura', and 'Kura-chan'. I am of the mentality that I should just pick one name and stick with it, but each name seems to be weighted equally, so tell me which one I should stick with.
    Part of me wonders if 'Kozakura' is actually your name, or just an online moniker you go by. It could be either.

As you've already been informed, the Literature Library section is where writers of all sorts huddle together to share their stories. Beyond that, you have the Pokémon General section to talk about all things Pokémon (surprise surprise), as well as the Lounge to share all sorts of miscellaneous interests (anime and manga would fall under that).
    After that it's a matter of either finding topics you like and are comfortable with, or starting up new ones (if you don't see any existing ones). Forums aren't that tricky; they just take a little bit of getting used to. Or, if you're more of a live-chat person, we also have a Discord server that you may pop in by.

And if you have any questions, always ask. Never feel ashamed if you don't know something; if you ask to find out, you will then know for sure.

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @dangokura! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    immediately when i saw your username my brain translated it into danganronpa oops. but hello and welcome!

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Oh jeez, you too? Phew, and I thought I was the only one.

awney likes this.
  13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV! It's great you ended up joining. ^_^ I hope you have a nice time diving into the community and have a wonderful stay!

14. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV, fellow writer! ^_^

15. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! So many people from fanfiction. I wish I knew who it was messaging everyone, I was introduced to the forum the same way.

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! :D

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Kura it is! =p Welcome to LV. <3 This is a creative place so any writers, artists, roleplayers etc are very welcome. Glad you like the community so far, hope that means you'll stick!!

18. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome to the lake! By any chance, was the person who PM'ed you on FF.net called zformtapu? Quite a few of us (including myself) were invited here by that person. Still have no clue who he/she is.

19. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D I'm glad you found us and can't wait to check out your stories! Be sure to visit our Discord Chatroom as well to speak with other members! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask a staff member :D

20. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hello everyone and thanks again for welcoming! @awney @Eclipse i didn't realise the username sounds like danganropa xD i suppose it does :D
    @Eclipse you're right; kozakura isn't actually my real name hahah. but most of my friends call me kura-chan so you can call me that :) @Sheep i love your profile pic and your (uhh, what's that thing at the bottom called) because madoka magica is more or less my favourite anime series atm!!
    speaking of which, how do you that thing at the bottom? the thing that's under your post in between two dotted lines (i'm sorry i really have no idea hahah)
    @PokemonFan26 yes zformtapu was the person who invited me here!! seems like that person's really dedicated to lv or something huh :3