1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lake Valors Holidays

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 22, 2022.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welp, this is the tenth christmas of Lake Valor. *Yes i'm aware today's the 22/2rd, point still stands*. Through those ten years some interesting stories must have come. So let your interesting, heartfelt, chaotic, christmas stories from the past ten years shine!

I'm curious.

For me my most interesting christmas event in the last ten years, was the fact that our tree almost fell over one year, it tipped and swayed almost fell right down in the middle of the room. So word of advice when putting up a massive tree make sure somethings holding the bottom!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I miss the big family Christmases, when I was a kid my parents or uncle would take me to my grandparents in the mountains north of where I live now around the 20th of December, whenever school holiday would start. All the aunts and uncles would do the same with their kids and we would have a bunch of cousins over for the holidays. The parents would commute to visit us during the 24th-25th and the kids would all stay with the grandparents for the week or two to ski and sled etc.

Man... winter used to be fun *_*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Not the most entertaining of stories, but I tried sparkling water for the first time a few years ago at a Christmas family gathering. I saw some bottles of flavored water and was interested to try the strawberry kiwi. I was expecting a nice fruity flavor, but instead my taste buds were assaulted by the vile substance that is sparkling water.

And let's not forget that same Christmas when my spoiled cousin got a hamster for Christmas, only for it to get eaten/killed by their big dog weeks later... (she left the cage open and the dog got it)