1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Leaving Home

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    How many of you guys have left home or are planning to do so soon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I have.... but then I moved back in with family so we could split the rent. =w='
    Less lonely this way tho. And she brought her cats. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As soon as I can get a stable income and save up enough money for myself to cast out on my own, I will be doing so. It is something I have looked forward to for years and I can hardly wait for the day when it finally happens.

I don't care how much of a hassle it will be; I will finally be out. I don't wish to disclose any more beyond that since it's a source of some irritation for me.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I technically live on my own, in a tiiiiny 3 room apartment. But it's on my dad's land, right next to his house (connected by a concrete porch). I'm supposed to inherit the land and thus dad's house so I'm not planning on moving out anytime soon. :x

5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I do plan to live on my own at some point, but I'm not completely comfortable with living by myself just yet

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I can't, really, because my disabilities would make it hard to live on my own.

7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    It bothers me to have to rely on others/inconvenience them, so I fully intend to move out as soon as I save up enough. But right now, it's easier to not have to deal with a water bill.
    #MissingNo

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'm planning on moving out with my boyfriend in two years, spending next year saving to move out so we'll be closer to the university I plan on going to.

9. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'm moving out next week. It hasn't been too stressful (then again I rarely get stressed over anything) because we spread to load of packing and buying necessities over the course of three months. Right now, everything but my bare essentials are stored away ready to move. I'm excited to finally be able to move out. I don't expect living on my own to be easy but when I think about the mandatory cleaning, bleaching, laundry, toilet cleaning and dishes, it doesn't seem that bad. Fortunately for me, my utilities bill is part of my rent.

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Technically, I moved out a long time ago, but I've never owned my own apartment, so I've always been sharing a house or dorm with other people (including my mom and grampa when I see them on holidays). Yeah, life has been slow getting started for me. ^_^;