1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade LF Hidden Ability Litten (Or any other Pokemon from this line)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Shayminlover123, May 30, 2019.

1. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Hello! Does anyone out there have a hidden ability Litten, Torracat, or Incineroar? I could really use one! It doesn't matter if it has good IV's or not. If you do trade me then I have several good IV Pokémon that I would be willing to trade. Please get to me ASAP if you're interested. Thank you!

2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I have a breedable Litten with Intimidate and a few egg moves, and could breed another for you pretty easily, though it might take me time because of a busy schedule. I would only ask for a hidden-ability Pokémon in exchange, preferably one visible in the chart behind the spoiler tag in the first post over here https://lakevalor.net/threads/zeros-breeding-zoo-taking-requests.23114/ excluding other starter Pokémon (I have most of those already). Any other HA Pokémon regardless of stats and egg moves would be much appreciated! Let me know and I'll add breeding to my to-do list.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...