1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Megaman X Elf Wars RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dr. Weil turned and looked hard at Shadowlaser and gave someone the signal to follow him. A black and purple orb appeared and it rested on the scientist's shoulder.
    "Don't worry," started the orb. "My master will make you into a reploid that will be greater than you ever could have become before."
    Then they left. Shadowlaser yanked at the restraints but they held fast and his two guards laughed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Blade was brought in for questioning at Maverick Hunter HQ. He continued to insist that he was merely investigating a potential break-in that had already happened, but the security feed had been cut off for the entire night, which left Blade as the only suspect.
    "I keep telling you that I didn't do anything!"
    "No one else could have done it." His interrogator said. "Just confess already."
    "But I had nothing to do with it! It was probably whoever took the Mother Elf."
    "So you're admitting to that as well?"
    "What? No! That's the opposite of what I just said! Are you even listening to me?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    One of the guards came up to Shadowlaser.
    "You think that you can so easily escape? No one knows that you are here, they haven't even noticed that you are missing, yet, so I would just give up if I were you."
    Shadowlaser gritted his teeth as the guard returned to his place.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Commander Signas and X walked into the room where Blade was being interrogated.
    "What's going on here?" Signas asked angrily.
    "This reploid was caught breaking into the repair center." The interrogator explained.
    "I keep telling you I didn't do it!" Blade yelled. "The break in already happened and I was investigating it."
    "Then would you care to explain what happened from your side of the story?" X asked him.
    "As I keep saying, I was walking home when I passed by the repair center. I looked over and saw that the door was open so I went over to see if everything was alright. The center appeared to be empty when I started to look around and I didn't notice anything missing, but then Douglas walked in and thought that I was the one who broke in for some reason. The next thing I know, I've been brought in here and accused of something I didn't do!"
    "Let him go." Signas ordered. "Sorry about this whole misunderstanding, Blade Hominini. Some of our operatives have been on edge due to the recent circumstances."

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    As each second passed by Shadowlaser became more uneasy.
    "I've got to tell everyone about this, but...How do I get out of here?" asked Shadowlaser to himself.
    His mind started racing as he yanked at the restraints one more time. Then one of the guards changed more and shot the other one. The red and black reploid ran up to Shadowlaser and destroyed the restraints.
    "Come on, let's get out of here and I'm Axel, by the way," said Axel as he stuck out his hand.
    Shadowlaser took Axel's hand and got up.
    "What are you doing here?" asked Shadowlaser.
    "X sent me to keep an eye on Dr. Weil. Anyway, we better leave before Dr. Weil figures out what had just happened."

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    "Do you have any idea who it was that actually broke into the repair center?" X asked Blade once he had been released from his constraints.
    "No." Blade answered. "As far as I could tell nothing had been taken, either. Although from the tone of your voice I'm guessing something important is missing."
    "Zero." Was X's simple reply.
    "What? Do you mean there wasn't anything taken or... wait, you can't mean..."
    "Yes." Commander Signas confirmed. "Zero was being held in a stasis pod in a hidden room of the repair center, as per his request. But whoever broke in stole his body."
    "I always wondered what happened to him." Blade said, astonished by what he had just learned. "We worked a couple missions before. I liked working with him, but I think he found me annoying. Mostly he'd get angry whenever he cute something in half and I'd always make a joke about being 'divided by Zero'. Do you think this had anything to do with the Mother Elf being taken?"

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Axel grabbed Shadowlaser's sniper rifle and tossed it to him.
    "Don't just stand there, come on!" yelled Axel as he ran out the door.
    Shadowlaser examined the rifle and it was empty.
    "They must have taken all of the rounds out," Shadowlaser thought bitterly to himself as he followed Axel out.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    "Of course this is related to the Mother Elf's being taken." X replied to Blade's question. "It would be to much of a coincidence for the Mother Elf and Zero's body to both be stolen so close to each other and not be connected."
    "Good point." Blade said. "But what reason would they have for taking Zero?"
    "We don't know yet." X sighed. "They could want to use his body to research the Maverick Virus, possibly to make a new strain of it. They could be trying to bring him back for some reason, probably turn him evil again. They could have done it just to taught us, for all we know."
    "But regardless of why they're doing what they're doing," Said Signas, "We need to stop them and get the Mother Elf and Zero back. It's not exactly going to be an easy task, only our best are qualified for a mission of this magnitude. Which brings me to my next question, do you feel up to the task?"

9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser put his rifle onto his back and extended his z-claws. It wasn't long after leaving the room before there was resistance. Shadowlaser had never worked with Axel before, so he was interested in what all Axel can do. Once they reached the entrance, Shadowlaser did a quick check for any wounds and immediately noticed Axel's red eyes.

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    "You know me." Blade said. "I'll do whatever is asked of me no matter how much I'm not actually interested. Kind of a big flaw, actually."
    "So that's a yes, then?" Signas asked.
    "Yeah. But do we actually have anything to go on at this point."
    "Not yet, I'm afraid." Said X. "We'll let you know when we have something."
    "Right." Blade nodded. "Then I guess I'll just go home now."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Axel, are you ok?" asked Shadowlaser as he backed away.
    The S-class Maverick Hunter pulled out his pistol and started firing at the B-class Hunter. Shadowlaser cloaked and started running. He suddenly paused and looked back at Axel
    "I can't just leave him like this, but I don't think that I can fight him with just my z-claws," said Shadowlaser as he extended his claws. "I'm also a Maverick Hunter and just leaving someone as important as Axel is dangerous for everyone."
    Shadowlaser charged towards Axel.

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Blade's return to his apartment proved to be rather uneventful this time around, which left him with a lot of time to reflect back on the events of the day. When he had gone to work that morning, he had expected it to just be a normal day. There was no way he could have suspected how much would happen. It was like everything that could go wrong had gone wrong for the Maverick Hunters. It wasn't the first time that would happen and chances are it would not be the last.

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser returned to his normal colors once he was close enough to Axel. He knew that there wasn't much time before Dr. Weil's men would arrive. Shadowlaser rocket jumped into Axel and kept him down just long enough to knock him out, he collapsed beside the unconscious Maverick Hunter.
    "How am I going to get myself out of this one?"

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    At last Blade reached his apartment and went inside. It wasn't particularly big, though Blade didn't really mind. He had no use for any extra space, or decoration for that matter.
    "Home, sweet home." Blade sighed as he slumped onto his steel couch. "Now what?"

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser gazed at the shattered orb on Axel's forehead and found a pink crystal in it. The B-class Hunter carefully took it out.
    "I don't know what this is but it doesn't matter if we don't get out of this alive," whispered Shadowlaser grimly.
    Shadowlaser tried the coms and heard only static.
    "Great, I don't know where I am, I have an unconscious S-class hunter with me, and I can't get into contact with Command," complained Shadowlaser.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Blade walked over to his stasis pod and set it to wake him up in the morning. He then climbed inside and was about to shut off for the night, but then he decided against it. There was just something nagging at him from the back of his processors, but he just couldn't think of what it was.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadowlaser picked a direction and carried Axel as far as he could before sitting down to rest. He knew that if he were to try to sleep, then there might be an attack, so he fought the urge until he couldn't anymore and went to sleep.

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Blade couldn't think of whatever it was that was sticking out in his mind, so he eventually just decided to deactivate for the night after all. He climbed back into the stasis pod and closed it from the inside, then powered down.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    The sounds of explosions woke Shadowlaser up and his instinct told him to grab his sniper rifle, but he remembered that it doesn't have any bullets in it. He looked over to Axel and grabbed his twin pistols. Shadowlaser peered into the darkness, jumping at even the slightest sound. Then he heard a groan come from Axel.

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Blade's pod reactivated him earlier than he had set it to. He opened it up and got out, then turned to the outside panel to see what had happened. It had apparently woken him up because he just gotten a message sent to him that was marked as urgent. Annoyed, Blade opened up the message to see what it was.