1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Old and new features you'd like to see on Pokémon for Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I really hope they make it more open-world, kind of like what they did with Breath of the Wild.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd like a full battle frontier again. Its always one of the most requested things to bring back, but it never happens.

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    It's a bit of a stretch, but I hope they give the Pokémon license to the makers of Xenoblade Chronicles and tell them to have fun. I think that would be one of the best Pokémon games ever made.

5. Skullbash

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    Also, a larger roster of Pokémon would be cool. If we had another 150 Pokémon again in one gen I'd be super satisfied.

6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    It'd be a bit unrealistic to ask for partner Pokémon following you like in HGSS, but I'd at least hope they have a certain area where Pokémon can follow you, like the friend park in Hearthome City in DPPT. Only certain Pokémon would be allowed. I think that'd be a bit better!

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I'm hoping for more options when it comes to trainer customization. Being able to change your character's height and body type would be really nice, plus a wider variety of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors and clothing.

8. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    Going to go along with the crowd and say pokmom following you

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Why do you think it's unrealistic? imo that's one of the better features that should definitely come back and stay as a staple of the main series games. I was upset it never stayed past HGSS so I also hope we'll get Pokéfollowing back with Switch games. Made me feel more connected with my Pokémon that way. =')

oh man yeah. Another one of my wishes. Skin tones and clothing was a step in the right direction, but full customization would be ideal.

10. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I guess unrealistic isn't the right word, but it's because of just how much it would be to animate 700+ unique Pokémon doing walking animations and small animations pretty much constantly as opposed to just in battles. I'd love to have walking Pokémon return too! I guess it's a lot more possible on the switch, on the DS something like that would be impossible.

11. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    You and me both. The battle frontier (in my opinion) was one of the best things about gen 4.

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Gotta hope for a difficulty setting, perhaps certain challenge modes would be cool too,.

13. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Difficulty settings, there's no reason for them to not have it in the game as standard even if pokémon is mainly aimed at kids it doesn't hurt to have extra difficulty settings.

14. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I'd like to have more regional variants. I've also kind of want them to make it so that each Pokémon has two possible shiny coloration. I'm sure it would be pretty hard for them to try and do that, but it would be nice and allow them to make up for some of the more disappointing shiny Pokémon available now without actually having to get rid of any of the existing ones.
    There's also an old feature from the Stadium games back on the N64 that I want them to bring back. In those games each Pokémon can actually come in a variety of colors depending on their nickname (for example, Moltres could potentially be an orange color instead of yellow). I want them to bring that back by making it so that a Pokémon's coloration can be altered slightly depending on its Personality value.

15. Skullbash

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    I think another thing would be a new safari zone. Its been a while since we've last had one and I've always had a blast searching for rare Pokémon there.

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I believe they've already got those, like they were hidden in SM or something?

17. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    This is going to be unlikely, but how about having an announcer when playing with a friend or someone else? Or an option? I loved the announcers from Pokémon Stadium and PBR a lot and I think having an announcer for the next games would be a lot of fun.

18. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Id really like it if they brought back challenge mode (and didn't have it locked behind a key system that you'd need a second game to fully utilize tbh). Id also really like to see new mega evos even though they had originally shifted focus from it. I'm not sure what kind of new features they could add, though...

19. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    idk a seventh slot in the party? , in the Manga , i saw someone did that so...yeah

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'd want to see Johto come back. It's well known that Johto and Kanto are right next to each other, so I think it would be pretty sweet if they could somehow implement cross-regional gameplay. I want to see Johto!!