1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ooops! Left another tab open...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Bubbles, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I haven't done that yet, keyword key lol. Is probably gonna happen eventually since well is me and it would be typical me to forget i had another tab open.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It’s nice because on iPad, only the last tab opened counts or something; if there’s a Pokémon in a tab, I can open another one and catch a Pokémon in this new tab. And as I’m mostly stuck on iPad because of a broken computer... it’s one of the advantages.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I haven't done this yet, but I have a feeling it's gonna happen... With like a shiny or something. That would be my luck xD

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I have the same worry too knowing my luck, KK.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It is a fear I have, running into a shiny, but working on replying stuff so I have like 7 tabs open.

6. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Now that LV is back up, I wanted to catch up on posting so naturally I had a million tabs open haha.

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I haven't had this happen to me just yet thankfully! I'll probably make a slip up sometimes in the future about this but probably not for a bit.

watch it be a mewtwo or somethin lmao

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lately I've been doing this in the Safari Zone just for the challenge, just to see if it actually does happen to me at some point.

It hasn't yet, but I love tempting fate - what can I say?

9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Hah, playing with fire.

I'll do it before and after a raid or if I have something to get done on LV.

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I had this happen when I ran into a legendary Pokémon, I think that it was a Raikou. I felt betrayed when it happened and I had only one tab opened. :(

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    This happens to me constantly when I don't even have another tab open. It's kind of infuriating.

12. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Well I am sometimes afraid it happens to me, as I do not intend to cheat. I at times have twice tabs open to re read a rp, and the other one just for updates. I usually do not catch anything with the second one.

I did had last time, I saw a Pokémon I wanted and clicked on catch just when I had clicked away the page :O it was stuck for a moment.

13. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have yet to miss a really good Pokémon because of this issue, but I generally like to open to many tabs at once... better load one at a time if I wanna be able to catch anything.

14. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    This has happened to me a few times, but only when I have just one tab open... which is something that sometimes occurs with other members. I think I only lost a Regirock or something to this issue.

15. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, it happened to me 4 times I think. The first two were my fault, I was also logged in on my Handy/Tablet device. But the other 2... I don't know, probably a glitch or something. ..I wouldn't have caught that Regirock with only one normal Pokéball anyways.

16. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    This only really happened to me once because I genuinely completely forgot I had another Pokémon appear in another tab.

I'm usually pretty careful about that stuff anyway.

17. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    why does the tab thing have to be a jerk to me, especially when I was looking for Suicune?

18. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    This is confusing to me for some unknown reason