1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: International Police Operations

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    The Pokémon who could get inside tried to eat them. The others the more biggerbonce were either outside or in the barn.

Kira continued with some rice balls and milktank milk pouring it into tree glasses. "Something wrong Mare?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ @~Seeker of Shadows~

Purugly affectionately rubbed her head against Elodie's hand before accepting the Poké Puffs that she had baked. For what it was worth, they were very tasty. Now, if only Kangaskhan could try some of these - oh wait, there was Kangaskhan already helping herself to a few already! Mars smiled. So Elodie was quite the baker, eh? Even so, she kept that thought to herself as she redirected her attention to Kira's question.

"No, nothing's wrong, Kira," Mars replied. "You can say I'm just really exhausted, but relieved that Veilstone City is safe for now."

When Kira poured the glasses of Miltank milk, Mars sighed. Great, she thought. Moomoo milk. I'm going to fall asleep for sure.

@PikaandChu

Atelier continued watching Aaron getting more practice shots with the laser projectile. While he was amused at the constant explosions he could see on the dummies, he wondered if Aaron might turn out to be... sadistic. But he had little to worry. If anything went wrong or suspicious, Mars would notice it right away. It also helped that Aaron, like Kira and Elodie, had the trust of the IP in the first place.

3. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    After a few minutes of being scared by the small explosions and the amazement of seeing them, Aaron decided that it's time to stop, for now. He went back to Atelier's office.

"The laser projectile is really cool, I really like how it works. Not how it explodes though, or maybe I do like it sometimes. I really don't know." Aaron said, scratching the back of his head. "So, watcha got for me?" Aaron grinned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @PikaandChu

"Well, what I have here is a handful of equipment with which you may need to use," Atelier said. He first gave the Heartbeat Detector to Aaron. "Heartbeat detector. It's good for detecting any being within your vicinity, albeit it's not a radar. I'm still working on that. As well, this is a rapid-deploying barricade setup. All the material is condensed into the box, but once you throw it - like a Poké Ball, if you will - a barrier will be set up right away, which is useful if you need to hold out people for a while. However, even barricades have limits, and they don't offer protection forever."

Atelier handed Aaron a condensed piece of cardboard and what looked to be odd-coloured cloth. "Ah, and while these might look as mediocre as Looker's 'Ultimate Metamorphosis Set', they're very practical. The cardboard unfolds into a box with which you can hide yourself into - while the cloth actually is a fake rock. It doesn't look like that, so here's how it works. If you put a current through it..."

Atelier put on a glove that looked to be laced with circuits and then pressed it against the cloth. Suddenly, the cloth popped into the shape of a small boulder, and it looked convincingly real. "The fabric becomes rigid," Atelier finished. "However, there is never one time where you won't execute it perfectly, since these things do take time to put on. For practical reasons, you can only carry so much - since all this equipment is pretty heavy. Thanks to Poké Ball technology, though, we managed to condense all of this stuff."

"Oh, and if you need to swap out your weapon, or if you need to restock on equipment, just give me a shout," Atelier said.

(Aaron receives 3 Camouflages, 3 Barricades, and a Heartbeat Detector)

5. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I think I like the Camouflages the best, they look so convincingly real!" Aaron said, impressed by the technology that is being employed by the IP. "The Heartbeat Detector is useful for sneaky people and the barricades will be useful for blocking escape routes." Aaron added. But the best thing about this, in Aaron's views, was employing the Pokéball style technology.

"Got it sir! Science has impressed me once again!"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @PikaandChu

Atelier smiled at Aaron's enthusiasm for the equipment. "Well, just be careful if you ever need an escape route. You'll need one too, if the time is right. Of course, knowing Mars, she would have used it in a high pressure scenario like if she were downloading files on a criminal supercomputer and a hoard of enemies were waiting to barge into the room. Fortunately, I gave her flashbangs at the time."

He helped himself to a cup of coffee. "Right, well, I ought to give you a short briefing just so you're a little more up to speed. The International Police, an organisation dedicated to preserving peace and enforcing the law, has been dealing with and monitoring the most dangerous criminal organisation out there. Corruption and assassination are only two of their traits, and while they have been quiet so far, the International Police - or IP - figures that being too quiet always carries something suspicious. 18,000 assassins is enough to cause a disaster to happen, and now that one of our agents has disappeared, along with a bombing at Veilstone City, the IP has been on alert. Mars - who is part of the intelligence division, mind you - was tasked to investigate what was going on at Veilstone City, and now, it seems we have a lead that is traced to Silph Co. and the Kanto Power Plant - so the IP wants you to be deployed there."

(I have a fanfiction written that actually talks about Fiera, for the record)

7. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    (I'd like to read the fanfic, do you have a link? :D )

"I can see the barricades having a use there, but I think flashbangs are a much better replacement for them." Aaron said as he listened to Atelier's story intently.

Atelier then began to brief Aaron about the IP; with Fiera being a large organization that has been pretty much quiet out there in the world. But he agreed with Atelier's statement of something being silent is definitely suspicious. "Wow, Fiera's bigger than I thought. 18 000 assassins? Is that all of them? Not that I'm trying to underestimate them, but man. They're really big." Aaron interrupted the briefing with some remarks about Fiera.

When Silph Co. and the Kanto Power Plant were mentioned, he began to finally get familiarized with stuff. "If the other agents of IP need help in entering Silph Co, I can help with that. My adoptive parents used to work there, when I was a child, they'd usually bring me along, allowing me to snoop around the building, so I pretty much know every nook and cranny of that place."

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @PikaandChu

(It's actually on hiatus because I'm working on my 'greatest' fanfic which is still in progress. Ironically, this roleplay is supposed to be an indirect sequel to my fanfic here)

"Yup. 18,000 at the last count," Atelier remarked. "That's what the IPI (the intelligence unit which Mars is a part of) has reported. Even though we managed to arrest a few of them, the IPI reports they just keep recruiting new ones. But that's another story for another time. All you need to know is that they're all trained assassins and highly dangerous."

"But for now, you have knowledge with Silph Co. and the Power Plant, eh? That's great news," Atelier continued. "That will actually save us a ton of time when we have to navigate the area if we need to. Even though we have gathered a lot of intelligence on them, more wouldn't hurt."

He finished his coffee and washed the cup. "Anyways, I think that will do. You can tell the IPI about your information where they can transfer them for our purposes - if you're willing, of course. Privacy issues. Other than that, you can head over to the barracks to get some rest, or would you like something to drink, perhaps?"

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira finallyvwas done with preparing a nice meal for them. Putting the remainig glasses and the food on the table.
    Raichu jumped right away on the table. Ready for dinner. Kira nodded and grabbed anothet glass to pour the remaining momomilk in it and gave ot to Raichu

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    The Pokèmon seem to be loving the Pokèpuffs as they happily ate them. Purugly had affectionately rubbed its head to her hands, patting Purugly back in the head.

"Mmm, that smells good Kira!" Elodie said as she sniffed the food. "My compliments to the chef." She added, before finally sitting down.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    After Purugly had received a nice pet on her head from Elodie, she walked to the outside and went to grab some sleep. Mars had noticed this, but she decided to let Purugly be, as she needed rest. Kangaskhan had yet to do anything, and as far as Mars was concerned, tomorrow might be a little different. She hoped things would go smoothly enough.

"Alright. Let's eat!" Mars said. "Well... What are we eating?" After saying that, she took a sip of milk.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira looked at Mars. She had a cold look into them. "Well I made a salad from the left over berries. And rice balls" she pointed at them. "Just eat away" with thay she walked outside herself towards the barn. Were everyone or most ofbthe other Pokémon were waiting.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Mars smiled a little. "Ha. Thanks very much, Kira. I'll just take a share - but hey, you're not having any yourself? Hey -" But by then, Kira had walked outside towards the barn. Mars glanced at Kangaskhan, who shrugged in return. Sighing, Mars helped herself to a little salad, another sip of milk, and a rice ball. The investigation was quite draining today, but thankfully Elodie and Kira had managed to gather some clues. With news from Atelier of backup waiting for them at Kanto, Mars hoped things would turn out smoothly for the time being.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira sat down in the hay. Feelig defeated, eveb though she wasnt sure why. "How can I keep this up . Or even do I even want all of this." A taurus started nuggle againsy her. "I know but..." soon others came towards her. "You are all to kind to me." Giving a small smile

15. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I'd really like to go to the barracks for now, I'm kind of tired. See you later, sir!" Aaron said as he yawned.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @~Seeker of Shadows~

Even Purugly was curious as to what to do about Kira, but she snuggled against her arm just to make sure she was alright.

Meanwhile, Mars had finished her milk and was off to get some sleep. It was stressful enough to go through a day without possibly being assassinated, but who knows what might happen tomorrow? At least transport will be ready by the morning.

@PikaandChu

"Now you're making me yawn," Atelier said. "I'm sure you know where the barracks are, so I'll leave you to that, then!"

(Let me know when you're ready for the next day)

17. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    (I'm actually ready to move on to the next day, but I'll wait for the others to say so)

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira eventually fell asleep in the hay. While the rest went for a sleep also.

(Ready)

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Elodie began to feel sleepy after washing the dishes. "Hey, um, where's Kira?" Elodie asked Mars, who was still sitting on the table.

She began to yawn after a few seconds. "I'd like to look for her, but I'm quite sleepy. Good night!" She said as she entered the bedroom.

20. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Sorry sir. I should be able to get to the barracks from here. Good night!" Aaron said as he closed the door to Atelier's office before going to the barracks and consequently, sleep.