1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: International Police Operations

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I think I'd rather have my Pokèmon with me, although I wouldn't mind paying the folks at the company a visit. I mean, do they already know we're leaving? What about the investigation at the company?" Elodie tried to make an excuse to go there, to at least see someone for the last time. Or at least for the time being. "Well, I think Mars already has that covered... so..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Aaron had found himself a nice spot by the window. On his tray were two croissants and a cup of tea. He looked out of the window before thinking about what he should be doing to help out once he gets to Kanto. Sure, helping the others navigate might be one, but there's gotta be something else he could do for them.

Either way, he needs to get a little refresher from the other agents before jumping into action as there might be a few, minor details that he might be missing.

Clouded in deep thought for a few minutes, Aaron hadn't realized that his tea had already gone cold. "Oh, that's a shame. Could I still get another one?" He said as he stood up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

"Oh, but this is perfect timing," Mars said to Elodie. "How about you deliver the message to the company so they can have someone stationed here? I'm sure they can work something out." With that, Mars handed over Kira's extra key to her. "Just tell them what to do and meet us outside the city. "Besides, our work here is done. We've partially resolved the crisis and we have a lead on where to go next. But you know, you probably could do me a favour by doing Kira a favour. That'd be great."

Mars then looked to Kira. "Well, we can head out whenever you like."

@PikaandChu

The waiter, who was in fact a part-time employee with the IP, said, "Not a problem, friend. You're probably heading out to the field, eh?" With that said, he took away Aaron's cup and poured him a fresh cup of tea. "Field work is fun, but it has its dangers too. It's really depends on the situation, you know."

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira gave a small smile to Mars. "Alrighti magmorter. Go back in your ball" as she pullednout her great ball and summoned him back. "Okay one second" as she rushed to her bedroom. "Palkia..stay safe alright" as she smiled at the master ball stand. Wih that she came back. "Im ready"

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Now, we'll see if 'Hime replies)

"Nice," Mars remarked. "Well, Elodie? What do you think?"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, well, we should. I'm ready to go out whenever you guys are ready as well." Elodie giggled before smiling. "So, shall we?"

7. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I really don't know if I should be scared or not, since I've been pretty much wandering outside most of the time. I guess what really worries me is... something I don't know." Aaron replied to the young man who kindly took his cup for another one. "Thanks."

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    ⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

"Hmm.... But you seemed quite enthusiastic to go there, or maybe I'm just imagining things," Mars laughed at Elodie. "Okay, well, I can go deliver the message to Cyrus and Saturn if that's the case, but you and Kira will have to locate the shuttle yourself." As Mars said this, she recalled Purugly into her Poké Ball and placed it in her bag along with Kangaskhan's.

PikaandChu

The young waiter smiled at Aaron. "That happens in field work all the time. I don't go out to the field a lot, since I'm more comfortable doing intelligence work at a desk, but I have one of those bad days when I have to. On that note, is there anything else you need?"

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, was I?" Elodie nervously replied, giving a snigger afterwards. "Okay then, see you later, Mars!" Elodie gained back her cool before waving her hand to Mars. "Oh dear, did I jump too high earlier? Or was it my reply earlier? I can't tell!"

Awkward silence entered the house once again. "So, uh, Kira, let's get going?"

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ @~Seeker of Shadows~

Mars left Kira's home first with all her equipment and Pokémon in tow as she made her way to her old workplace. Of all places, this was the place she wanted to go to the least. It brought back too many painful memories of her criminal past - and whatever she had left of her old life stayed there. She walked up the stairs and looked at the familiar surroundings - the warehouse, the satellites, and the teleportation portals - before straightening her tie and walking into the building. The police had still cordoned off the area near the warehouse, though.

Ugh, why did I offer to do this? Mars thought. It's not like I WANTED to come back here!

Plus, by the time she got to reception, her presence already caused a stir in the air. Who wouldn't recognise that hairstyle of hers? Simply put, she asked for Cyrus and Saturn, and the two of them showed up without delay. Cyrus looked indifferent to seeing Mars, whereas Saturn looked shocked.

"It's good to see you again, Mars," Cyrus greeted. "Long time."

"I wish I could say the same," Mars replied, and nodded to her former co-worker. "Hello, Saturn."

"Nice to see you too, Mars," Saturn replied. "So to what do I owe the pleasure?"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira looked at Elodie. Ans than back at the disappearing of Mars. "Oo.. I see" she chuckled. As she walked ahead of them. "You have a crush on Saturn guy. Am I right?"

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "You have a crush on Saturn guy. Am I right?" Kira's question seemed more like a trap than a real question. Awkward silence followed after Kira's question had successfully encased Elodie inside of it.

"Where'd you get that idea?" She stuttered while trying to deny the fact. "I mean, I don't have time for that subject... at least for now." She added nervously, the volume of her voice lowering for each word she said. She also gave a suppressed laugh afterwards."Oh dear, I'm on a verge of a mental breakdown!" She thought.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Right. Well I actually wanted to send a letter to him. And convince my love for him. I am sure he agrees. I mean we did had a click in the past" kira didnt turn to Elodie. She had to laugh so hard. She wanted to.know if she could lure her into this lying trap

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Aha, yeah, sure, you two look good together anyway!" Elodie decided to play along with what Kira was doing. She could only imagine what she'd do to make Elodie fall into her trap.

~~~~~ HALLUCINATION ~~~~~

"Oh Saturn, do you wanna go out for coffee?" Kira said as she hugged Saturn's arms.

"Yeah, sure, why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just pretend you don't care, maybe she'll stop asking." Elodie thought, recovering from her hallucination.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (XD Reading the hallucination made me crack)

Mars slightly smiled. Even after leaving Team Galactic for a while, some things never changed with Saturn or Cyrus. "It's nothing much," she said. "It's just that those agents - yes, you know, the IP ones - and I are leaving for Kanto today and one of them wants her Pokémon looked after while she's gone. I'm just asking if you're okay with having one employee staying at her home for the time being?"

Saturn looked at Cyrus at first, who looked back, and then back to Mars.

"I'm sure we can arrange having shifts done at her home so whoever is watching them won't be imprisoned there," Saturn replied. "How many Pokémon are we talking about?"

Mars smiled. "150. I suspect you'll be needing more than one." As she said this, she handed Saturn the key.

"Well, in light of the bombings and how we're trying to recover from things, I'm sure we can arrange for something to happen," Saturn said. "Do you mind if you show me where this place may be?"

Mars shrugged. "Not a problem."

Eventually, both Mars and Saturn were on their way to Kira's home and arrived there.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    A small sunkern and a snorlax came to greet them.
    Most Pokémon were busy in the garden. Busy with plantjng berries. Vegtables and flowers.

Kira at the same time just shrugged. She didnt expect that Elodie wouldnt fall for her plan.

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I didn't know it'd actually make someone laugh xD)

A gasp of nervousness quickly followed shortly after Saturn and Mars entered the room. She quickly covered her mouth afterwards. "SHUT UP ELODIE!" Things were going so well with Kira and now this has to happen. Quite inconvenient, if you ask her. "You're back already Mars? That was fast." Elodie was stuttering, each word receiving a full second gap before the next word came out of her mouth.

18. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Desk work seems like too much paper for me. I guess I'm not that person who likes writing intelligence and stuff. I do like to research stuff, but that's on a whole different level than paperwork." Aaron calmly said as he smiled back at the waiter. "I'm good to go, thanks!"

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    ⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ ~Seeker of Shadows~

Mars did detect the edge Elodie was giving off, and the pattern of speech kind of helped! As an intelligence officer, Mars could think of a number of possibilities as to what was going on in Elodie's mind, but picked the simplest one - in that Elodie had some kind of opinion on Saturn - and went with it.

"Well, I bet you're acquainted with these two already, Saturn," Mars said to him, and then looked at Elodie. "Yup, we are back pretty quickly, but come on - you know we're relatively close to the building! Anyways, Saturn, this is the place where our friend Kira keeps her Pokémon. She would rather have someone watching over this barn at all times, so I'm thinking you could have people doing shifts here."

"We would have to pay them for doing that, but yeah, I think something can be arranged," Saturn added as he still looked around. There was the Sunkern and Snorlax showing the area, the other Pokémon tending to the gardens, and the little Azurill bouncing up and down on its tail. However, he was distracted by Elodie's nervousness, so he approached her. "Um... Are you okay, my friend? Your name is Elodie, right?"

PikaandChu

"Alright then, take care!" the waiter said to Aaron and he took the finished plate away. The cup of tea was still left though.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Much to Elodie's surprise, Saturn had approached him. They were both acquainted as they had recently investigated the energy company a few days back. Elodie wore a very strange smile on her face, before responding. "Um... yeah, I'm totally fine. I just, uh... forgot to..." Elodie's hands were shaking quite noticeably as she was thinking of an excuse. "Tell my maids in my house at Kalos that I was leaving today! Uh, yeah! I should get my phone inside the room cause I left it. So, uh, if you'll excuse me, I'll see you guys in a bit!"

Elodie slowly retreated to the bedroom before slamming the door. She stood there, sliding from the door until she found herself curled up, before realizing that she made a big mistake. "You're a huge idiot, Elodie." It might be strange, but she was back after 5 seconds. "Back. Heh."