1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: International Police Operations

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Nighty night?" Mars whispered in her sleep. "It's only noon..."

The shuttle was still on its way to Kanto. Even so, Kanto was still several hours away.

2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I meant nighty night since Kira just fell asleep in my shoulder." Elodie calmly said. "You two seem to be very sheepish and sleepy today." She added as she craned her neck to find Mars on the shuttle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Heh... I have been through a lot lately," Mars muttered with her eyes still closed. She tried to get whatever more rest she could. Still, what Elodie added also got her curious, so Mars opened her eyes. "And eh? What do you mean by sheepish? I don't look that bad, do I?"

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Elodie got shocked when Mars said sheepish. "Oh, sorry, I used a wrong word! It's supposed to be groggy since both you and Kira seem to have lack of sleep."

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Now that made Mars laugh a little bit. "You know, that is not surprising! It is International Police work, and that reminds me of a time when I went on my first field mission with agent Looker. We travelling from Sinnoh to Hoenn's Battle Frontier when he suddenly had a coffee addiction and drank nothing but that for the whole trip. It's a wonder he didn't crash at the end, because in spite of all the coffee he actually managed to sleep. Still, that was a good time, before we actually ran into Fiera."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Elodie listened to Mars' story intently, quite amused with her story. "That definitely sounds like more fun than we're having today." She said, smiling. "Looker seems to be a very nice person that I'd love meeting for myself." She added, before sitting back in her seat properly. "I just hope that he's fine wherever he is."

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Mars' smile faded a little bit. "Well, I certainly hope he'll be fine wherever he is. Plus, you could call him a nice person, but he's quite... jumpy. On the whole, he's a nice guy to meet, and I can only picture the look on his face when he sees me leading a team of fresh agents. I'm still not getting over his coffee addiction, however. Man, I wish our missions could be more fun too..."

The shuttle didn't provide any kind of refreshment, so Mars sat patiently hoping for a steady arrival to Kanto.

8. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira stood half up. Stil asleep. Adjusting Elodie shoulder like a pillow and continued to sleep

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Elodie was quite bothered with how Kira was just using her shoulder as her pillow. Was her shoulder really that comfy? Whatever the case was, Elodie decided to kill some time by imagining fantasy stuff.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
  11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (I'm fine with jumping to Kanto :) )

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ @~Seeker of Shadows~

The flight took its time, but within a few hours the International Police shuttle had touched down at the IP's base in Saffron City, which happened to be underground and so required the use of a landing pad to arrive. The base was located on the outskirts of the city, and the ground opened up to allow the shuttle entry. The doors closed above it shortly after.

Soon, Mars was the first one to disembark as she carried her briefcase out of the shuttle. After giving her ID to the officers to confirm her position with the IPI, she walked past an office in the landing bay which was actually was the hub for IP operations in Kanto. There was also a weapons workshop - presumably for Atelier's use -, a small mess hall, and a huge room where multiple IP agents were sitting at desktops and working away. There was also several hallways which led to elevators that would take agents to the city, as well as another hallway that led to some conference rooms and a barracks.

As for Mars, she went off to the IPI office, near the hub office, where she was greeted with a communications system, monitors, and whatever she would need to conduct support activities for IP agents. In this case, Elodie, Kira, and that third agent called Aaron.

She did give Elodie a glance, though with a small smile. "Did you seriously not want to say anything to Saturn?"

@PikaandChu

Not long after Mars, Kira, and Elodie had arrived at Saffron City, Aaron was on a separate shuttle bound for the same place. Atelier had done what he could to get Aaron on the shuttle quickly, and the shuttle was only getting past Lavender Town.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    As Elodie and Kira arrived on Saffron City, the entire IP building looked quite different from the one that she went on at Sunnyshore City back in Sinnoh. She noticed the IP agents who were typing like there was no tomorrow, some offices and stuff. Everybody was quiet, even Mas herself was, as Elodie noticed.

Shortly after, Mars greeted her with a question. "Did you seriously not want to say anything to Saturn?"

Elodie kept on thinking on how to reply, but she was having difficulties in doing so. "Oh, uh, if I did want to say something to him, maybe that could wait until much later, after this problem with Fiera that we're currently dealing with."

14. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    (So do these events take place in during R/B/Y or do they take place in G/S/C?)

Aaron was sleeping the entire time the shuttle was flying. After a few hours, he woke up, seeing Lavender Town below them. "Hm, the tower still is the way I remember it."

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @PikaandChu (These events are an indirect sequel to my fanfic "Agent Mars: Codename Eclipse", which happens after D/P/Pt. The fanfic isn't even finished yet!)

Not long after passing by Lavender Town, the shuttle began making its descent to Saffron City and soon was in the landing bay of the IP base in the outskirts. The shuttle touched down gently, as the crew began to disembark.

It just so happened that Mars was talking with Elodie and Kira at the moment, and after glancing at the newly arrived shuttle, said to Elodie, "Well, if there's time after this business with Fiera, I'm sure Saturn wouldn't mind another visit. For the time being, we ought to check out what Silph Co. may have to do with our investigation. I bet our new friend here will be of use to us too."

16. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira had shook awake. Blinked and checking her surroundings. Slowly she had stood up and followed her companians while stretching her arms.
    Raichu was sitting on her head. Which made her feel.more heavy

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    ⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ ~Seeker of Shadows~

Mars unpacked her things and turned to Elodie and Kira. "Go to Silph Co. and see what kinds of information you can dig up in connection to the Veilstone City bombing. Once that's done, I think we all ought to pay the power plant a visit. It seems logical, since things are pointing in that direction. You can ask some of the agents here how to get around, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out either."

There were only several elevators which transported agents into the city. One led to the Magnet Train station, another to the Pokémon Centre in the southern bloc, and a third to an alley in the northern bloc near the local Gym.