1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: From the Ashes RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Laserdragon14, May 31, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira turned to look at him. ''And there we have the third one. Who rather spends time sleeping all day instead of doing some work.'' She literately said it without showing a single emotion
    Raichu instead waved at Mark. He felt something friendly maybe to friendly to work here at such place.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Jim, after a detour to the café to grab a cup of coffee, entered the science department's meeting room yawning only fifteen minutes after the announcement. Archer was the only other person in the room.
    "Did you sleep well?" Archer asked as Jim took a seat.
    Jim yawned and took a sip of coffee. "For the three and a half hours of it that I got, yes."
    "You haven't been here twenty-four hours and you've already started on late-night research, I suppose?" said Archer.
    Jim nodded. "I have a firm hypothesis on how protect works from it, though."
    "That was quick," Archer remarked.
    "Of course, further testing is required, and no one wanted to do that at two in the morning," Jim replied. Then he looked around. "I'm surprised no one else is here yet."
    Archer shrugged. "We're a bunch scientists and mathematicians. Do you expect us to not be lazy? I'm surprised that you showed up so early."
    "First impressions are everything," Jim replied. "I suppose we just have to wait, then?"
    Archer nodded in response, and the two waited for the rest of their department in silence.

3. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Yeah yeah! Whatever!" Mark said as he shrugged of the cold girl's comment,"My name is Logan! Nice to meet you all!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Kira.'' She answered
    Raichu was now sure, just when he wanted to take a closer look at Logan. she felt a sudden kick from behind .''Don't you dare.'' she glared at him
    Raichu looked down, gave a small wave again. Hoping he got acknowledged by Logan

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris didn't like the way that Kira was treating her Raichu but chose to not say anything.
    "Logan, I think that you fought well yesterday, even though you lost," Iris remarked.

6. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Thanks!" Mark grinned. Then he noticed Kira's Raichu waving at him. He grinned and waved back,"Hey there!"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira glared at the raichu. "Do you need another punishment?" She asks
    Raichu stopped waving and crawled inside scared

8. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Mark frowned as how Kira treated her Raichu. He quickly sent out his Lycanroc(Dusk). He whispered something in his rock type's ear. The rock type nodded and followed Raichu.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "What are you doing?" Kira asked seein the Pokémon she narrowed her eyes.

10. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "If you don't want me to talk to your Raichu then at least would allow my Lycanroc to talk!" Mark said and grinned,"If we are in the same post of guarding... Then they can get along!"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira narrowed her eyes but didnt say anything abd just turned around.

Raichy saw this as a chance he was allowed to talk .
    "H..hello" raichu said to the lycanroc

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Iris knew that Kira was ruthless but to her, this was just ridiculous. Once she saw that they agreed to let their Pokémon talk, Iris relaxed a little, but she wasn't going to plan on joining in that conversation and Stella seemed to agree.

13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Sup!" Lycanroc said,"Soo where are you from? I am from alola!!"
    Lycanroc said and grinned, like Pokémon like trainer.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Raichu looked at him. "I.. I met Kira as a Pichu in Sinnoh"

Kira just looked at the two. "Pathetic" she murmered. Trying to ignore the two

15. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Cool! I have heard about the sinnoh region!! I heard the the alpha Pokémon lives there!" Lycaroc said,"Is it true?"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Raichu thought about it. "I believe she once fought it. " as he sat down feelibg more relaxed

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Iris didn't think that it would be best to bring out her own partner, Charizard, but she also wanted at least one of her Pokémon to get acquainted so he threw out Lucario's Pokéball. (@Smarty_Pants001 )

18. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Meanwhile in the science department, the science team had begun filing in. Once the last one had entered, a full five minutes after the thirty minutes was up, Archer stood.
    "Alright," he said, "now that everyone is here, we have a few things to announce. Firstly, in a couple months, you'll be paired with a small team of grunts to help you with your research. If you want more information on that, there's packets over on the bulletin board."
    Many scientists internally groaned at the thought of having to actually work with the grunts, who most in the room considered to be intellectually inferior.
    "Yes, I know that most of the grunts couldn't tell a test tube from an Erlenmeyer flask, but this order came from Giovanni himself to promote more unity within the team," Archer explained. "On a different note, we have a physicist joining our ranks. Please welcome Jim to the science team. Now, we have an hour to get ourselves in order and see how our research is going, so let's get started."
    And so, the various scientists began presenting their newest research.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kira sighed. Looking up when some finally walked before then to speak.
    She saw another Pokémon coming out . As Raichu kept on talking to the other Pokémon

20. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    "Oh cool!!" Lycanroc exclaimed, of course fighting a god is a true honor itself. Then he suddenly heard a noise and saw a Lucario standing behind him.

"Yo!!"