1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle looked up. "Umm" she walkedover yo evergreen and felt het head. "She better lay down. " as she picked up evergreen who surprislu was heavier than she expected to the sleeping cabins.2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Evergreen does weigh less than 50 kg haha)

"Oh. I better come with you." Maria got up and went to see how Evergreen was doing. The sleeping cabins were located a fair distance away from the galley, near the hold where all the stored goods were at.

"I suppose we should eat then." Leon said to himself and the rest of the Pokémon. He picked up a pie and started eating.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Well I thought like michelle can pick up easily Leon. It woulr be weirs if she is some kind of super human like ash ketchum)

Michelle only nodded as she felt Maria following her

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (That makes sense)

Maria crossed her arms. "Looks like she'll have to sleep early. It's too bad we don't have any mints or something to help keep her settled."

The sleeping cabins were divided into individual walled rooms. Within each room, there was a bed, a small lamp, and a side table. It wasn't much, but it was at least livable for journeys on the ocean.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Mints??" She was confused as she laid evergreen down slowly. And put a blanket over her. "Dang my back aching now" she laughed

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen tried her best to make herself comfortable as she felt Maria put a comforting hand on her head. "Aw, now look what you've done, Evergreen. You've made Michelle all tired." Maria laughed too. "When you're feeling better, let's get some food together. You will not be on this whole trip without food."

Ugh... I didn't try... Uh... Evergreen tried to reply, but she was feeling too unwell to even say anything.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Lets leave her sleep while we eat" as she pulled Maria away frpm her Pokémon

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh... Okay." Maria let Michelle drag her away and back to the galley.

At the galley, Leon had been cutting pies into pieces so all the Pokémon could have a second serving. The cooks were always prepared to feed the passengers and Pokémon, and they had a generous supply of food that would last two trips. After all, if there was a storm or something, the ship would be ready to provide.

Leon had also been serving Seline too.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The appearance of Maria and Michelle at the galley was a welcome one for Leon. "Welcome. Would you like something to eat?" he asked them.

"Yes please." Maria started on some pie herself.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Just a salad for me" michelle smiled as she sat down

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Will do." Leon smiled back and was no sooner gone and back with a salad for Michelle.

"Where did Evergreen go? I thought she would be down here with you." Leon finished the rest of his pie.

"She's no feeling well." Maria continued eating but looked at Leon. "Michelle carried her to bed. She might be seasick."

12. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline thanked Leon for the surprise pie. "Oh dear, shame I didn't ask Misty for some more of those ginger candies..", she frowned, hearing Maria's statement over Evergreen's wellbeing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "What are those mints and candies??" Michelle wondered hearing kt before

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I know, right?" Maria said to Seline, while eating more pie. "I should have seen it coming, that Evergreen would be out at sea again. I remember how happy she was when she got that ginger candy! We should have asked for more."

Michelle's remark caught Leon's ears. "Hmm? Do you have mints on you?" Leon said to Seline. "You know, that might be a good alternative to ginger candy."

[Plus, we know that Evergreen will be down for any kind of candy," Belle squeaked. She had a bit of Leon's pie.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Can at least someone tell me why that os good fot sea sickness??" Michellw asked once agaib

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria almost smiled. "Those sorts of candies would be the stuff that helps settle your stomach. It's as simple as that. It's like if you went for a sprint right after lunch, your stomach would hurt a lot. It's why if you have something like a mint, your stomach will refresh!"

"You're as smart as always, Maria..." Leon smiled.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle smiled. "I see that is very clever" while continueing with her salad

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    After having eaten, Maria decided to turn in early for bed and went to one of the cabins. She picked up her belongings on the way. "I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow..." She yawned.

"Good night, Maria." Leon waved to her and then looked to Michelle and Belle. "Anything you want to do?"

[Walk on the deck?] Belle suggested. [But it would be almost pitch-black out there.]

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No. Im off for sleep alsp" she yawned . "Good night" s she kissed him

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Good night." Leon kissed her back and then left for the deck with Belle.

Maria got herself comfortable on the bed and went to sleep.