1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "Honey does sound nice..!", Seline smiled, liking the idea. She paused, spotting a merchant selling small charms. "Maria, wait, look at this.", she held a small glass charm shaped like a flower. A odd silver-y powder was mixed in, giving it a glittery sheen. "..Think I can fit this on Azelia's little scarf without hurting her?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Jars of honey, of different flavours no less, were stacked on one particular booth not far from the charms merchant. Still, the charms caught Maria's attention too, and she was almost mesmerised by the charm Seline held up. "Um... Is it adjustable? If you can make it loose enough, it should be possible. Still, I think Azelia would love that, if she's really bent on being all natural!"

3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Sounds like a greay plan" she smiled and went to walk into the direction of the inn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon and Michelle sooner or later made their way to Kaina's town square where the inn was. Evergreen and Azelia followed them.

"So it appears we really have two places to get to," Leon said. "When Maria and Seline get here, I'll share the plan." After he had helped pay for Michelle and himself, he went to grab dinner. "Hmm... what to get...?" he muttered.

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Looks like it is..!", Seline smiled, making the purchase and also got a small jar of honey. "..Do you think Azelia will like these? ...Is..is there anything else we need to get?"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria examined the jar of honey closely. "I wonder if the honey comes in different flavours too? Azelia might like that even more. But hmm... if there is anything else we need to get... What about some revival charms, in case something goes badly wrong?"

"Otherwise," Maria added, "we should get some dinner with Leon."

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Revival charms? I'm afraid I haven't heard of those...", Seline sheepishly rubbed her head, holding her recent purchases. "Mind showing me?"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria briefly flashed a smile before guiding Seline to a medical items trader. Apart from the usual potions and other restoration items, there were medicinal powders that proved to be super bitter when eaten. Still, the revival charms Maria talked about were there.

"They look basically like that." Maria pointed at the stone-like objects with a greenish hue. "I've seen plenty of those around back at home."

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Oh..! How many should we get?", Seline carefully inspected one. "...I wasn't really able to study medicine before I ran away from home..so some items are completely new to me.."

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "That makes sense - I haven't studied medicine either. We shouldn't get too many, I think." Maria picked up a couple. "How about one each for you, me, Leon, and Michelle? That should be enough - not that I don't want the Pokémon left out."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle was chexking the menu. The magikarp looked very good with buttersauce and some moo moo milk

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Is Michelle going to order all the food? Evergreen said.

"I'm sure we can all have some input." Leon glanced from Evergreen to Azelia. "We are limited by the menu, though." He then tried getting Michelle's attention. "Well? Anything good for dinner?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I already know what I want..I do not know what the rest of you want" as rhe magikarp was a big dish. She easily ate it on her own

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Ah..yeah.", Seline purchased 6 revival charms. "..Is that all..? If so..where should we go to meet up with the others..?"
    Azelia stared, clinging to Evergreen's shoulder. [Flowers?]

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Oh yeah, Azelia likes to eat flowers... Evergreen told Leon. I seriously doubt the inn will serve such things though! But it's a shame the flowers aren't the same as Illumis.

Leon smiled at how Azelia was attaching to Evergreen. "But you know, Evergreen, there are berry flowers around that come in different flavours," Leon replied. "Belle and I have seen dozens - Razz berry flowers, Oran berry flowers, Rawst berry flowers - you name it. In fact... I could always ask if they have any to spare."

"On the other hand..." Leon looked at the menu again. "I'm thinking of a big bowl of onion soup. Hey, what about a fish stew?"

Hmm... Maria might like that - actually, I would try that too. Evergreen looked at Michelle for a moment but turned her attention back to her menu.

As for Maria, who bought six pouches of medical powder, she met up with Seline again. "Got your gifts for Azelia? Then we should be alright - but I don't think we agreed on a meeting point earlier. Maybe the inn or the tavern?"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle onlyy smiled at the idea of of fresh cought magikarp

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Michelle's smile was noticeable by Leon. He wondered what was on her mind.

The kitchen cook eventually came up to the table. "Hello there. What can I get for you?"

"My Gardevoir friend here would like a fish stew," Leon said. "I would like a bowl of onion soup, and maybe a pie to go with it. And this Ribombee here would like to know if you have any flowers she could munch on?"

"Flowers?" the cook said. "Well, we do have a stock of Nanab and Leppa berry flowers growing in the back, although I would have to ask the gardener if it's okay to pick some."

He looked at Michelle. "What shall the lovely lady have?"

18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline's stomach grumbled. "Ah..ahaha.. Tavern?", she weakly laughed.

[Ooh, that sounds nice..! B..But I don't really eat the whole flower, only the pollen...], Azelia giggled.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Because Leon was a ranger, he had a knack for interpreting Pokémon speech well. He responded before Evergreen could process Azelia's words. "I guess that makes sense; otherwise, that would be a waste of flower." He waved to the cook to get them, but the cook was still busy with Michelle.

Elsewhere, Maria and Seline had departed from Kaina Marketplace and went to the Whistling Wingull, which was Kaina's main tavern. Since it was dinnertime, the tavern was bursting with patrons with hearty meals and drinks at the table.

Maria's stomach grumbled too. "Heheheh... looks like all that walking has stirred up my appetite too."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I would like yhe magikarp with buttersauce and moomoo milk" she smiled. Even though it was a dish for 2 persons