1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Azelia spotted a familiar shiny staff. [Belle, I see the others..!] She flew to the group.

"I..I don't know.. T-this is pretty bad..!", Seline readied her staff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle let the Pokémon continue. However she fell to her knees and ordered them to stop. "I cant do it. My friends need me. But those are my family. I want to do everything I can to save them." Hao and Ian looked at her as they hugged her. Flashes of images she saw the charm get crushed everytime she closed her eyes for a moment

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

[Wait up! I see them too!] Belle squeaked excitedly, although she was a little scared too.

Leon saw the Bellossom and Ribombee in the distance. "Oh there they are. They're safe." He knelt down to pick up Belle. "You had us worried. What happened?"

[We were only touring the market and then there was a lot of fire! We don't know where it came from!] Belle said. Leon and Evergreen understood.

Maria breathed a sigh of relief, but they couldn't let their guard down. "Glad they're safe," Maria said.

@Tala

(Michelle vs Leon and everyone else?)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Sure by me)

Michelle thought hard about it. "Ian . HAO TO protect our dearest friends. We must do this" she clenched her fists. "I only have you two. So I count on you both"

(She doesnt have her blades)

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Okay - that might make it easier. But Maria and Leon might take part)

I think we should investigate who is responsibile for this. It's probably the Fire Mages - I mean, who else would be responsible? Evergreen said.

"Let's look around then, but we'll stick together," Leon said.

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline held Azelia close, near tears. "Thank goodness you two are ok!" The cleric stayed close to the group.
    [F-fire mages?], Azelia squeaked, nervous.

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

Evergreen nodded. [You and Belle don't like fire, eh? But we have to face them, since we know they're here.]

Leon continued cradling Belle. "Next time, you should let us know where you went off to. You really had us worried."

The group kept their guard up as they walked through the burned mess of the marketplace. While there was lots of sand which helped keep the fires contained, the smell of burning still filled the air. Not to mention Michelle was still unaccounted for.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle had moved to a different part of the town . "Use shadow ball and flamethrower" shr said without much emotion. As they both did as they were told

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Soon enough, an evacuation alert was spread throughout Myokara. Townsfolk had to either leave to a meeting point outside the village, or head to the port where the SBC had set up a makeshift barrier. Traders were armed to protect the civilians.

Leon and Maria noticed fresh smoke rising from the distance, along with a lot of noise. Something was terrorising the town, that was for sure.

"That reminds me a little of Kalski..." Leon said. "The Flare Guild was always attacking places."

"But we don't know who we're up against," Maria replied. "But we have to protect this village!"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle kept ordering to attack the village. Faintly felt a charm move around

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Eventually, as cautious as they were, the group managed to find the attacker.

"No..." Leon muttered. He recognised who it was.

"Leon..." Maria could tell her cousin wasn't accepting this, or what he was seeing.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Eveb through her emotionless face. Tears had fell down . "Ian . Hao. Remember for who was do this" she clenched her fists.
    Maxie stood behind her only happily glancing at what was going on

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
  15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    An arrow was shot from Leon and it landed just a few steps in front of Michelle. That ought to have gotten her attention.

"Michelle! What are you doing?!" Leon shouted to her, as Belle stood beside him. For once, he didn't keep his cool. "We don't - I don't - want to fight you. Come back to us!"

And don't forget he's your husband! Evergreen shouted too. We're your family too!

Maria kept her grip on her katana just in case.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle looked up. "I know. However I do...

Maxie interupted her. "She finally saw whar she missed. This beautiful sight"

Ian and Hao looked at them. With most regret

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon hesitantly aimed his bow at Michelle, but he relaxed his grip on the arrow. He knew that firing on her would probably be the biggest mistake of his life, or at least one of them. Plus, Michelle didn't have her knives on her, which meant she would have to resort to using her Pokémon.

"Come back to us," he repeated.

Maria drew out her katana but understood that she didn't want to use it until the Pokémon had their turn. For now, she, Leon, and Seline could provide support while Belle, Evergreen, and Azelia led the charge.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I will do anythint to get..." michelle repeated also but once again Maxie talked. "You need to learn boy that she will alwaya be loyal to me. And we wil brjng back the fire mages"

Ian and Hao tried to get to evergreen to explain what was going on. But Maxie mightyena interuptes it with his howls

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon frowned at Maxie as Evergreen couldn't hear a thing with all the howling. "Speak for yourself."

"Leon..." Maria poked his side. "Get ready."

@Shadria (PvP time!)

Leon, Maria, and Seline

HP: 40
    Atk: 14
    Def: 20%

Michelle

HP: 40
    Atk: [0]

Belle [Leaf Storm (13), Leaf Blade (9), Magical Leaf (6), Sweet Scent (-5)]
    Evergreen [Disarming Voice (4), Calm Mind (+1), Magical Leaf (6), Hypnosis]
    Azelia [Stun Spore, Bug Buzz (9), Dazzling Gleam (8), Drain Kiss (5)]

HP: 30
    Atk: 10

Ian [Flamethrower (9), Strength (8), Flame Wheel (6), Eruption (15)]
    Hao [Shadow Ball (8), Dark Pulse (8), Dream Eater (10), Moonlight]

HP: 30 [+30]
    Atk: 10

(Michelle's stats have been adjusted for now)

#3099 Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "W-what??", Seline tensed, gripping her staff. "..I'm getting vibes of a old friend.."
    Azelia flinched as the Mightyena howled- silencing the other Pokémon's talk. [F..fire types..fire mages?? This doesn't sound like a paradise anymore...], she readied a Stun Spore.