1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon looked right back at her. He was unsure at first, as he looked at Maria - who nodded back - and then to Michelle again. "We're going to Calagua to save the rest of your friends. Then we can finally finish this."

He looked at her closely. "If you're ever feeling depressed, I'm here for you, as are Maria and Seline."

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    michelle was surprised at thus. she wasnt sure what to say. "what.. how did...."
    Hao and Ian looked down. they werent sure if they were allowed to tell about her past

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Sensing Michelle's unease, Leon added, "Evergreen picked up your emotions and could tell that something is off about you still. Now I don't know if that's the full story, but you're still holding something back."

Evergreen sighed and looked at Michelle. Will you be okay?

Maria had stepped out to buy some snacks. It seemed Myokara was calmer and safer now.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Look can we just save Yoh I mean Lugia now" as she slowly stood up. . "everyone return to your charms for some rest" pushing Ian and Hao back.

(any idea what could be?? im out of ideas xD. )

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (You mean her cause of depression? XD)

Leon looked at Belle. "You should get some rest too, Belle." He held up his charm to recall the Bellossom, then he helped Michelle back to her feet. "I'll see when the SBC are leaving Myokara, alright? We should stay one more night at the inn, or maybe at your home, and rest up."

Maria finally came back to the cleric's with loaves of bread and chunks of cheese. "Thought you'd all be hungry after all that fighting."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (yes. )

michelle looked at it. "yes im starvinh" grabbing a whole bread and slowly start munching.on.it

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Hmm... Suppose Michelle might just be too burdened from all that work with the Fire Mages and fighting the Flare Guild? Too much for her?)

Meanwhile, Leon was discussing with the SBC outside. It seemed that the Fire Mages were exhausted and could no longer fight against the village, and the SBC had enough resources to hold off the mages for a while. Thanks to the heroes' efforts at fighting the mages, and rescuing Michelle's friends, peace was slowly returning to Myokara. For Leon's part, he was told the SBC could be leaving for Calagua in a while.

Maria herself ate some bread, and Evergreen and Belle were surprised at how hungry Michelle was.

I'm sleepy. Evergreen yawned.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yes rhat sounds good)

Michelle stuffed the last piece in her mouth. "so can we go soon??" yawning the same time as Evergreen.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Sure. Let's look for Leon, outside." Maria agreed. She helped herself to a little more cheese and allowed the others to finish off the bread.

Leon, as it happened, had walked back in. "The captain says they'll be heading to Calagua tomorrow morning, an hour after sunrise, so we turn in early tonight." He picked up his bag, bow, and quiver, and then went to help Michelle onto her feet. "Should we stay at your home again, Michelle?"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle nodded. "yes we can do so" she felt his hand helping her get up. she slightly blushed at his touch

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon noticed Michelle's slight blush, and he blushed too. "Heh. Glad to see you're back."

Maria paid the cleric a little bit of gold as a form of gratitude before following Leon and Michelle outside. With Belle safely back in Leon's charm and Evergreen also on her feet, Maria followed the group to the streets of Myokara. Amazingly, things felt a little more lively now. The SBC was handing out food and medical supplies and the local tavern was in high spirits in light of the Fire Mages fleeing the village.

Evergreen felt Leon's emotions too. Hey, Leon? You're feeling unnaturally warm.

"You're just imagining things, Evergreen." Leon looked the other way, and continued walking towards Michelle's home.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I um. never really apologized to any of you for what I did so..." Michelle face became even more red . "so I umm. guess yeah " she than said almost in a whisper. "im sorry"

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    They continued walking towards the edge of the village, where the ocean was in sight.

Leon sighed. "You really had a lot on your back, huh?" He still was helping Michelle stand up as they walked. "Are you okay? I mean, we're so close to rescuing all your friends now."

"She definitely owes us an apology, though." Maria nodded. "We could've been home by now, and there are things I want to show Seline at home."

And, we've yet to agree how Seline will stay at our home. Evergreen added.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Maria words hit Michelle hard. "I ... never asked for help. you all could have gone home." she said even though it wasnt yelling what shr usually did. iy was just a whisper

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria smiled. "But of course you never needed to ask. You are Leon's wife, if you knew Leon well, you would know he avoids all kinds of girls. So, we're helping you out, since you have to be someone special if you got married to Leon."

Evergreen giggled. Sounds like an unreal love story. Anyway, it's not complete until we all get to Lalusi together.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle felt a blush coming up. She squeezed Leon hand more.

she was very happy that her house was getting insight and the reason she was able to drop this subject

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    So they eventually had to drop the subject by the time they got to the house. By then, the sun had almost set and the familiar night sky began to fall over all of Fayan.

Evergreen smiled at Michelle. You look cute when your cheeks are like that, and it's like you can never let him go. Well, it's actually true.

"Evergreen..." Leon muttered. He started to blush too.

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    (sorry about vanishing. this month is busy! ^^')
    Seline observed the cleric and his work while Michelle was recovering. She grinned widely as she woke up, but kept a polite distance. The younger cleric followed, staying near Maria. "...I ..probably should have asked the cleric for advice on stronger skills but..I felt it would just be a bother, during our time in there. Oh well.", she shrugged. Azelia had dozed off in Seline's hair, adorably exhausted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle turned around. "You should ask my grandmq. she used to be a brilliant Cleric when she was younger. im sure she wont mind teaching yoy" she gave a small smile. as she entered the house first. "okay. i have 1 stretcher. 1 bench and 1 matras. and .." she blushed. "the bed next to me in my room. I do not think my other siblings would like that you use there beds includingw my parents"

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria (I'm getting decimated by this month too, on my part!)

"That's not a bad idea, eh?" Maria agreed. "Come on, Seline! You might be able to learn a few more tricks with healing."

Evergreen was distracted by Azelia. Seeing that Azelia was sleeping so soundly in Seline's hair. Awww...! She's soooooooo cute!

"I think we all need to rest too, Evergreen." Leon said. He then looked at Michelle again. "So, how should we sort out the sleeping? I can sleep on the bench, since Maria and Evergreen probably need the beds more than me. Come to that, Michelle, where are your siblings?"