1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I couldn't belive, what the guide was saying.
    "A flint that can teleport me,and change my clothes? Yeah, right."
    I thought, that this tour guide wasn't taking us seriously, even Marco had a confused look on his face. So i did a spin, threw my head back and put my right hand in the air, while stretching my index finger, and i yelled
    "Agate Superstar, take us home, bruh!!!"
    Suddenly we found ourselves in a completly different room. Marco and i had very confused looks on our faces.
    "WHAT IS THIS!?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (HerbZ. I would let Wave take over your character for a moment once you invoke the 'Superstar' quote for the first time at least, since she would control where you would end up afterward. Just pointing that out.)

Martine Grenadine seemed like she was out of place at the moment, but she hoped she was in the right place. Hauling her Larousse Authentique guitar around for many hours was no simple feat, although she did leave the case on the floor for the better of many more hours on the trip here. In her heart, she wished she didn't have to leave her home, Relifac-le-Haut - otherwise known as Cyllage City, but it had to be done. She knew that if there was a possible way to get out of the mess she was in, this was it. Not only did Martine carry her guitar around, but she also brought a heavy bag with her laptop and all the clothes she could manage to fit in there. The result was... a mess for the 18-year old redhead.

"Est-ce l'école?" she said to herself. Martine was certain this must be the place. She quickly made her way to student services and reception, but realised she didn't need to be in any hurry. Students around her age were lining up to receive... pendents of different colours and tints. Each student supposedly had one apiece, but what were they for? There was constant chatter and remnants of confetti in the air - so did Martine miss out on something important? Oh well, Martine would just have to live with it. It seemed like she didn't miss much, that's for sure. But still confused, Martine approached one of the secretaries.

"Bonjour," she greeted, with a cheery air in her voice. "Je suis Martine! Pouvez-vous m'aider? I don't know what to do right now."

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @HerbZ:

"Welcome to your Closet." the guide began. "It may not look like much, but that's because we haven't started decorating it yet!

@[member="122 Generation"]

"Martine Grenadine...yes...here's your welcome package." the secretary smiled as a guide met her to perform the first warp to her Closet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mel nodded. She remembered reading somethig about the pendant. But inher hurry and excitment she totally forgot all about it. She put it on hrr neck and went to the next person

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh, merci," Martine said, receiving her goods from the secretary. Looking at the package, she noticed - unsurprisingly - a slightly green pendent inside. She took it out and examined it closely - it was peridot, no doubt. "I'm not sure what to do with this..." she said to the guide. "But first, where can I drop off my guitar and bag?"

(Anything else inside the package?)

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="Shady Pirate"]:

(what color was your pendant, again?)

122 Generation

(there's other peridots to decorate your Closet)

"We can drop them off in your Closet." a guide replied. "Just tell your pendant 'Peridot Superstar, take me home!'"

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (heh, forgot about those)

"Then I better drop my things there, then," Martine said, as she put the pendent around her wrist. Before she was about to invoke what the guide had just told her, Martine seemed to remember something important - and then it hit her. Martine's Audiocrafter and Hybrida synthesizer were still in Cyllage City! But then again, she could had enough hands to carry her acoustic around anyway. "I want these delivered safely!" she said.

Sighing at the thought of her treasured instruments, Martine handed over her bag and guitar case to the guide before whispering to her pendent, "Peridot Superstar, take me home!"

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9

Both Martine and her instruments--including the ones she had left behind--were warped in a flash of yellow-green light to a minimally decorated Closet, with some basic furniture and appliances, but not much else. Even with the bare minimum of furnishings, it felt empty.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I got lazy, so I'm copying and pasting from my previous work XD)

Immediately after arriving in the Cabinet Martine got to work. Her belongings were inside the room already as promised, with her acoustic guitar the Larousse Authentique and her bag. It seemed like there was so much to do! First of all, Martine went to check the surroundings of her apartment. There was a basic - rather comfortable-looking - bed in its respective bedroom, a couch, shower, and tub. There was also a closet in the bedroom which looked like the right place to store clothes - as it was empty save for an ironing board. There was an empty room too, and - at the largest space with the couch - a small kitchen. But that was all.

Martine took one of the peridots in her box and after some thought threw it in the bedroom. Immediately, a desk with a lamp spawned, where Martine could place her laptop and charger after. Next she set up a bookcase nearby, a mirror, and a carpet. So far, this design looked good, as she set down her Larousse Authentique on the side. That being said, she added a side table and lamp to complement the bed too, and as well as redesigning the bed to suit her preferences. Subsequently, Martine unpacked her clothes from her bag into the closet.
    For the living room that came after, she set up a glass table in front of the couch, and after that was done set up a mini table and some stools to add a simple effect to the living space - and it wasn't far from the kitchen either.
    Something is missing... Martine thought.

Then it hit her. She needed to make drinks! Yes. That was it. Martine took another jewel to spawn a minibar complete with shelves to hold liquids of all kind, complete with a marble counter separating the bartender's side and the consumer's side (with bar stools). Now that was over with, Martine felt satisfied.
    There was still the empty room to consider, but being exhausted already Martine left her Audiocrafter in the room instead. Hopefully, she could find some use for it, as she collapsed on the couch completely tired.

Out of the corner of her eye, though, she noticed a couple of familiar objects near her doorstep. They weren't there before... but she didn't bring them with her... Martine had to get up to investigate.
    When she did get a closer look, she screamed for joy. It couldn't be, but it was her Larousse Audiocrafter, complete with the case and amp! Plus, her Keyboard Synthesizer Hybrida was here too! That was amazing! How could the academy have known to retrieve her most needed instruments?

10. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    @[member="WavePearl"]

I looked around. The room was completly empty. It didn't even have a bed, not a matress even!
    "Well, yeah. It would be nice to put some furniture here and there."
    I said, hoping that we would get at least something.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Black diamond) @[member="WavePearl"]

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Ayaka, after finally arriving at the Rainbow Music Academy, breathed a sigh of relief. Traveling for 18 hours was pretty stressful, but it was all worth it after she saw the beautiful skies near the academy. Walking around the place, she totally forgot the time and she just realized it after looking at her watch. Running quickly, she started to look for the main building.

Entering the main building, Ayaka found herself in awe; but she also found herself lost. Now what could she do?

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="HerbZ"]

"That's what these jewels are for--just toss them somewhere and an appropriate item will appear." the guide explained before giving Wilma the guide sheet explaining what the different symbols on the small gems meant. Chairs meant furniture, a refrigerator meant appiances, and a TV meant entertainment items, just to name a few icons. Not even Pokémon were left out--Pokémon care items were marked as a Pikachu head.

@[member="Shady Pirate"]

(okay, thanks--now it's time to decorate your closet)

@[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"]

A guide met Ayaka at the front gate. "Hello, and welcome--let's get your Superstar Pendant and Closet decor starter set."

14. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    @[member="WavePearl"]

I looked at the gem. I wondered, if it really was true, that it was real, or if it was some halucination i got because of the overheating.
    "Oh well, might as well give it a shot."
    I threw the gem somewhere and said
    "Give a big bed"
    And the bed appeared. And i still wasn't sure, that what i was seeing was real.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mel looked around, she was easy with decorating. put on curtains of her favorite color and so where the sheets of her bed.
    At first Mel had trouble to understand what exactly to do, but when she finally found out and got it under control, she had put all the things in her room
    while placing a photo of her and her sister on her bed stand,
    she yawned slightly as she fell on her new bed and closed her eyes. listening to all the noises outside she silently fell asleep

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Copying and pasting from my work again)

Martine needed to focus on designing her Cabinet with what she had left - three more peridots, that is. Indeed, this meant Martine had to get up again. When she walked over to her bedroom she also opted to add a dresser to store her clothes as well. With another peridot, she deployed a television screen with a typical sound system.

That left Martine wondering what she should do with her remaining two peridots.
    With one jewel, Martine swapped the default lights with track lights to give her Cabinet the feel of a classy restaurant, with lights illuminating off the walls in single beams. Finally, with the other jewel, Martine walked to the empty room where she left her Audiocrafter and threw it to spawn an audio system with speakers, plugins, headphones, microphones, and a couch. Maybe Martine might have looked greedy doing this, but it seemed to work just fine for her. Looking at it, she set her Audiocrafter on the side and realised she probably needed more things.

I need a guitar stand or two, and my Hybrida! Martine thought. It was fortunate she had enough money in her bank owing to the efforts of her job, but now she was studying here to save herself from a humongous debt. Thankfully, her boss didn't empty her bank account when she left for the academy. While she knew how to play a keyboard, it would be better if she had one in her music room - otherwise her studio. Basically, Martine spent the remainder of her time setting up her music equipment.

At the end of the day, Martine was happy with how things turned out. She had made her apartment bloc have the atmosphere of a private music studio with the amenities of a bar. It sort of reminded her of her workplace! Maybe she should reward herself with a glass of sirop de grenadine... Except Martine didn't have any on her. Sighing, Martine walked out of her Cabinet, locking the door as she did, and went outside.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="HerbZ"]

(You have enough jewels to decorate a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom, and few extra things)

The stars were twinkling overhead as Martine went outside. The grocery store was open 24 hours a day, and was not far from the campus. The campus coffee shop, the Ivory Blossom, was also nearby, offering hot and cold drinks, snacks, and baked goods to the students. Miracolore often performed there, people said, and their shows were not to be missed.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mel finally had woken up again and stood up with pachi on her head she left her own dorm and went to check out the campus

19. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I started to decorate our room. I didn't put much in there, just the stuff i needed. A bed, a desk, table, wardrobe, some drawers, fridge and a stove.
    "Good enough."
    I said looking around our room
    "What do you think, Marco? Pretty convinient, eh"
    I asked him, and he responded with a nod.
    "Should we look around this new territory?"
    Marco nodded, so we exited our room, and started do go around the campus.

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    The campus itself was even more awe inspiring to look at--the Closets mainly took up the upper left level, with more on the upper right.

The administrative offices were near the entrance, with a large open space to gather in the center. Sometimes, alumni and the idols that taught would perform there as part of the welcome week.

There were also a wide array of restaurants available, as well as a convenience store, and many other things.

(Miracolore will give you a tour in the morning--for now I'm just giving the basic layout)