1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"]

"Actually, you have furniture in here." the guide assured Ayaka, showing her the jewels in her starter kit. "Just toss one where you'd like it placed, and it will appear in that spot."

She demonstrated with a jewel with a chair icon on it, making a large comfy couch materialize in the room.

@[member="HerbZ"] @[member="122 Generation"] @[member="Shady Pirate"]

"Thank you..." Brock acknowledged his applause when the song ended.

"If you have any requests, just drop it in the box." Misty instructed as a request box made its way around the room.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I heard, that i could leave my proposition for the song.
    "What do you say Marco? Uranium Fever?"
    He nodded, so i quickly got up, went to the counter, ask for a small sheet of paper, and wrote "Uranium Fever", dropped in the box, and got back to our table.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Whoa, this is amazing! I've heard the rumor about these kind of things existing at the academy, but I never thought they were real!" Ayaka said, still in surprise. Tossing a jewel with a coffee table icon on it, a coffee table had suddenly appeared. Tossing a jewel with a flower vase, she tossed it at the coffee table. Tossing one furniture after the other, she had seemingly completed the living room to her liking. Everything was so neatly arranged that she felt like home whenever she saw it.

4. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="HerbZ"]

(Be warned, Miracolore may not know the song you request)

Serena looked blankly at the request slip--what kind of song was "Uranium Fever"?

Her unit mates had no clue either, so Brock announced over some uncertain chords "To whoever requested 'Uranium Fever'--if you hum a few bars, we'll try to fake it."

"if you hum a few bars, we'll try to fake it." was the universal idol code to politely say "I don't know the song you requested."

@[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"]

Now that the living room was done, Ayaka had plenty of jewels left to create a kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms--so which room to make first?

5. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I got up from my seat.
    "What? U don't know how Uranium Fever goes?"
    So i came up to them and sang first verse of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acMqxcdxE0E
    "If you'll still have problem to sing it, you don't have too."

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="HerbZ"]

Miracolore listened to the song with interest--they knew Fallout was popular, but the song was much older than that.

7. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "So, what do you think?"

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="HerbZ"]

"Not bad!" Misty smiled as the group applauded.

"I'll have to see if there's guitar chords for that, and try to learn it." Brock agrees.

"Or better, make something of our own up to that same tune!" Ash suggests

9. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Thanks!"
    I happily returned to my table.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    The Trio started their next set of the evening--Ash had switched to the whistle for this blazing quick set of polkas, which prompted many in the audience to clap along. Some even worked up the courage to dance along!

11. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mel yawned. "Well this is all great but im so tired. I head back to my dorm" as she stretched herself and stood up. Leaving the two girls behind a long with the borrowed bracelets

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="~Seeker Of Shadows~"] @[member="HerbZ"]

(Do you want to receive your Performance info packet now? That will be you guys' first class in the morning)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh, okay! Bon nuit!" Martine said, as she waved Mel good-bye. "À bientôt!"

It was a shame Mel had to leave so early in spite of Miracolore's performance, but to Mel's credit, she was probably as burnt out as Martine was for the day. Classes would start tomorrow too! Quietly, Martine finished up her sirop de grenadine and had it returned to the servers.

"I'm going to return to mon Cabinet," Martine said, as she brought her peridot-wearing wrist to her lips. "À bientôt, Wilma!"

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="122 Generation"]

As soon as Martine arrived back in her closet, the computer on her desk (which she had left open on the Internet browser before leaving) now displayed the Academy's student homepage, as well as links to IdolNet, a site described as "the idol's Pokebook"

Every student and staff member had their own IdolNet account, which many students used regularly even after graduation day to post promotions and interact with fans.

Not surprisingly, there was an IdolNet notification on Martine's homepage, waiting for her to click through to IdolNet and see.

(Pokebook=the Pokeworld's Facebook)

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Quoi?!" Martine exclaimed the moment she warped back into the premises of her Cabinet - her bedroom, in particular. The bed, closet, desk, lamp, and laptop were there, but what surprised Martine was that her laptop was displaying a webpage she had never seen before. Was this the page that automatically opened after she connected to the Academy's network? Martine figured it must have, because she could not recall ever opening this page. Now more curious than ever, Martine pulled a seat to her desk to investigate.

IdolNet? Pokebook? What is this? Martine thought, as she moved her touchpad over to the notification and explore this unknown site.

16. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Let's go Marco"
    I stood up, and went back to our dorm. I quickly changed to my pijama, and we both went to sleep.

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hmm, I wanna go decorating my bedroom first. Then the kitchen, then the other bedroom, and the bathroom" Ayaka said, smiling. Tossing jewels with icons, each furniture started to appear; beds, bedside table, a fridge, a table, chairs, dishwashers, shower, bathtub, stuffed toys and more. At last, after a few minutes, Ayaka was already finished. She didn't know how decorating would get much easier than this!

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @[member="122 Generation"] @[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"] @[member="HerbZ"]

The notification--sent to all students taking Performance for the term--was Brock welcoming the students to class, and attaching the class schedule and rules. Like many of the other idol-teachers, he proffered to address each and every student by name, even if it was a standard form response, like his 'welcome to class' message:

Hello,

On behalf of my fellow unitmates and idols of Rainbow, allow me to welcome you-both to the academy itself, and the Performance 101 class

The next four years are going to be exciting as you embark on your journey to stardom--and we're here to teach you all you need to know about being a superstar.

In Performance, you'll take what you're learning in your other classes and learn to put them together into a complete show. You'll learn how clothes make the idol, whether your passion is music, acting, or modeling, as well as the unique magic all idols, regardless of their specialty, have access to--Star Powers.

I have attached the rules and schedule for this term's class for you to read at your convenience.

See you tomorrow,
    Brock.

19. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    The alarm of the clock on my wrist went off. I immedeatly tuned it off.
    "I think it's time to get up"
    It was easy to say. Marco was really warm, and i didn't get enough sleep again. I just drawed up to Marco even more, but he shook my arm really hard. I mumbled.
    "Just five more minutes..."
    Marco got up and grabbed me by my leg, picking me up.
    "OK! OK! I'LL GET UP!!!"
    I yelled at him. He put me down. I went to the pile of clothes i threw somewhere last night, ordered Marco to turn around, and quickly got dressed. I quickly made myself a sandwich, and Marco also ate something, that clearly, didn't satisfy his apetiite.
    "I'll get you something later. Now it's time to go. I went to the door, and saw a letter on the ground. I opened it. There was a whole schedule.

(How the schedule goes?)

20. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mel had falleb asleep the instant her body felt the bed wihout checking her laptop

On the top of that the next day she dressed fast. Grabbed Pachi great ball and rushed to class with bread in her mouth. Juice in one hand and her bag on her shoulder. She just heard the end of his speech and sat down. Catching her breath. Eating the last piece of her bread and drank her juice. "So what did i miss" she asked to the next person without taking a look who she was talking against