1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question time with the Docture

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Getus, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • What's one good thing you like about where you live? One bad?
    • What do you look for in a soulmate?
    • Would you want another Fire/Fighting type Pokémon added to the Pokédex if it wasn't a starter or its evolutions?
    • What's a new unique type combination you would like to see added in a future Pokémon?
    • What's your favorite sports team? That is, if you like sports :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    A good thing about where I live would be the area. Despite there being a lot of buildings, when you go down to the water, or out of town to the country side it's beautiful and I enjoy it each time. I dislike the people who live here, it's not the nicest place to be especially if you weren't born here.

What do I look for in a soulmate? Deep question. I suppose it's someone who I find myself comfortable with. I'm a rather paranoid guy in general and get really uncomfortable around others so I suppose I'd like to find someone who I can be comfortable and myself around.

Yes, a fire/fighting type makes a lot of sense for a typing and I wish there were more.

I'd like to see a Dark/Steel type. I don't think there's any Pokémon with that typing, or if there is they're really few in number.

Not a big sports fan but I am a fan of Rangers and Liverpool from Football (Soccer for you American folk)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Dr Getus, we need your help with the bomb, tell us... how we avoid a Voltorb's Explosion?

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Listen close my student, I am about to impart upon you some wisdom. When a Voltorb begins to glow, signalling the explosion, you must leap on it. And as you land, grab each side of its body and scream, "DON'T DO IT YOU FOOL!". Obviously, dealing with a Voltorb there is a 50/50 chance it might listen, if only out of shock. So if you fail, run. Run as fast as you can and get to the bunker.

I wish you best in your future endeavours when dealing with explosive Voltorbs

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Thank you, sensei. Next time I will scream like I never did "DON'T DO IT YOU FOOL" and hope to at least.. save my butt.
    What about Electrode? Is it another story? Could I survive? Please illuminate us >.<

Lol you are awesome

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Why thank you :D

An electrode is a different story. When you encounter this wild beast you must be prepared to run, they are volatile and thus the typical methods do not work. There is no stopping this explosion, only an attempt to redirect its target. If there is a stick, or a wrench, or another person. Anything you can throw, throw it at the electrode and it should cause its anger to fall on the offending object. Then run, just run.

Xarn likes this.
  7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Have you ever done a Bug Monotype before?

What do you usually watch on YouTube?

Are you a part of the Eevee Hype Train?

Xarn likes this.
  8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    I have not, but it's something I think will be entertaining.

Wrestling, Anime-content, gameplay and comedy. Oh, a the video version of a shitpost.

..If I say no i fear it will come for me. So yes

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Have you ever rage quit in a video game before?

Have you evolved any Pokémon so far on LV?

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Overwatch.. Just that game

Nope, need to get on that. Hopefully the RP's will help with that!

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,557.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Getus said he didn't minded generic questions so that's what he gets.

Favorite music band?
    Top 3 starter mons?
    Top 3 legendary mons?

12. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    *Do you not like Doctor Who? I've always hated it more so now.... (Nothing to do with u btws)
    *FE or FF?
    *Old Team Plasma or Neo TP?

13. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Fall Out Boy
    1. Turtwig. 2. Charmander. 3. Snivy

Do you even have to ask for number 1? 1. Darkrai. 2. Dialga. 3. Lugia

I haven't watched it since the start of the 12th doctor's time on the show, but I've seen clips and liked it. Overall I loved Doctor Who.

I'm assuming you mean Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy, FF for me simply because I know it better and I've played more games.

Old Team Plasma.

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: I'm going to ask the stereotype joke now - do you actually drink regularly?

:: Do you prefer handheld systems, or larger consoles, for video games?

:: Is your catchphrase "Just what the doctor ordered"? If not, why not?

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    I drink water regularly :) Alcohol, not as much. Although I did recently have like a week of drinking (as some people on the discord properly saw the few times I popped on)

Depends on the game really, console usually as I find a controller easier to hold than a full on handheld system. But for some games, handhelds are better.

Unfortunately not, another doctor has ownership of that catchphrase. I don't have a catchphrase right now.

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Why do you like Darkrai?

17. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    I'm not quite certain to be honest, the design is amazing and his battle style is unique. I suppose because of the hypnosis/nightmare/dream eater combo I used on him I started to like him tbh. Plus his movie is the best there is o/

Vigilance likes this.
  18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What does your Eevee evolve into?

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    My first one evolved into a Flareon, hopefully this one is Jolteon

Vigilance likes this.
  20. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite song at the moment?

Do you have a Pokémon that you like now just because you had one in your team?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.