1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Randomized Platinum Playthrough

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shadria, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "Hello there, it's nice to meet you!" A disembodied voice spoke out from a dark void. "Welcome to the world of Pokémon." 'No duh, I've lived here all my life..' The child thought to herself, rather confused. A man she knew well of stepped out, Professor Rowan. "My name is Rowan." She couldn't help but respond, "Yes, almost all of our home land knows your name." The bearded man didn't respond to her, and went on with his tirade. He brought a Pokéball out of no where and had her open it, revealing a Buneary who did nothing but stand by his leg. 'Something is off here..' After some more one-sided speech from the delusional professor, he asked something that made the girl's mouth drop. "Are you a boy or are you a girl?" She wouldn't lie, she certainly had a good figure, having matured a bit quicker than others. "I'm..clearly a girl.." After asking again to make sure she knew her own gender, the man asked for her name. "I'm Selene, sir.." He seemed to smile and admitted that he found the name a bit cute, to her confusion. He then pulled her neighbor and best friend out from the darkness. "And who is this young man? What is his name?" Selene snickered, holding back a few choice nicknames aside. "That's Juni, sir.." He accepted the name, and just..shoved him away back into the darkness. "H..hey, why did you do that for-!?" Rowan cut her off, with some spiel about great adventures about to begin and self discovery.
    Selene awoke, that strange meeting being just a dream. She realized that she had left her tv on and got up to turn it off, getting dressed in the process. Selene wrapped her scarf tightly around her neck, once belonging to her father, it had faded to a pale rose instead of the carmine it was years ago. The girl paused a moment to wonder on his well-being, a scientist who had left 2 years ago to study odd breaks in time and space. 'I hope he remembers to eat...' Adjusting her beige and mint coat, she exited her room to start the day.
    As she opened the door, her friend Juni barged in and nearly knocked her down. His sudden arrivals were common, but him coming into her room was not. "What's the big idea, Juni?!" The blonde smirked widely, grabbing her into a playful head-lock. "Ya know what was just on TV? That Rowan guy?" Selene paused, realizing that she hadn't paid attention to the show. 'Rowan..? Like from my dream...maybe I took that from the tv while starting to wake up..' "So, I was thinking..if we went to him, and his huuuuuge collection of Pokémon, maybe he'll give us one!" Juni stopped mid-thought and dropped Selene, running over and checking out her new computer. "Wow, is this the latest model??" Selene sat up with a glare. "Yes, and I'll kill you if you break it!" He froze, then backed off and headed for the exit. "Come on, we're going to find Prof. Rowan, and if you're late I'm fining you 10 million Poke!" Selene got up, grabbing her bag. "No fair, that's more than what dad makes a year as a government scientist!" She ran after her very fit and hyperactive friend, leaving her room in a state of minor disarray.
    Selene's mother waved goodbye with a quick shout of "Good morning!" and "Be careful of tall grass!" They nodded in acknowledgement and headed out beyond Twinleaf Town, only to be stopped by tall grass. "Looks like a dead end.." Juni stared at Selene as she said that. "Nuh-uh, I got a idea.." He was about to sprint through the grass like he typically does around town, when a gruff older voice called out. "Hold it right there!" The two wanna-be trainers turned and stared in disbelief at the man they were going to visit. Juni stammered, managing to make out that they wanted to see him and get a Pokémon of their own.
    Rowan was miffed, and undeniably unsure if he should give them over. "You two..do you really love Pokémon?" He tested them, watching their responses. "Of course, what kind of question is that?!" Juni bluntly answered, while Selene took a moment before nodding with a confident "Yes." Rowan watched them, then asked again, "Do you really, truly love Pokémon?" The two looked upset, but quickly responded with another yes. The professor's face squinted to one of disappointment and pain as he looked at the two and the route beyond them. "Two foolish, reckless children attempting to run into the tall grass without a Pokémon..I fear what they might do with Pokémon.."
    Selene looked down without a word, finding that thought distressing. "...Wait, sir! If that's the case..then give one to Selene, my friend. I was the one about to run, she wanted to return home at the sight of grass! Please..don't punish her for my near-mistake." Juni stared, doing his best to hide tears of disappointment in himself. Juni's response surprised the professor, who wasn't expecting such. "...That..was rather big of you. Very well then, I've decided. Both of you can have a Pokémon!"
    The two kids smiled, excited. "I'm sorry for putting you through such a ordeal, but I must know who I'm putting such responsibility onto." Rowan lightly put a hand on both of their shoulders, smile turning strict once more. "Promise me you won't do anything so reckless again." Juni and Selene nodded, and the Professor looked around. "Lucas, where are you?" A young boy no older than Selene came running over from the nearby lake, Lake Verity. "I'm here sir!" He panted, voice cracking still. "You left your briefcase at the lake, thank goodness I spotted it on the way out!" Rowan thanked the child, who seemed to be his assistant.
    "The Pokémon are within this case, you may chose one." Juni beamed and practically made grabby gestures at the case before stopping himself. "Hey, Selene, you chose first. I was the one who nearly cost us our chance at a Pokémon..or worse.." Selene smiled with a quiet "Thank you." and opened the case.
    Three Pokeballs rolled about among some dirty clothes and paperwork as she raised the lid. "Ew..I don't mean to be rude, but your clothes REEK." Rowan gave her a dark stare as Lucas couldn't help but laugh. "Once you become a trainer, you'll get used to the smell. Can't shower everywhere in Sinnoh, you know!" Selene pinched her nose shut as she took the Pokeballs out and stated the Pokémon names out loud. "Sealeo the Ball Roll Pokémon, Murkrow the Darkness Pokémon, and Eevee the Evolution Pokémon." Juni stared at the Professor, confused. "That's not Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup.." Lucas spoke up, a bit upset that these kids were getting the Pokémon in question. "They're special Pokémon needed for important studies.. but if the Professor wants to give them away to random kids, let it be.."
    Selene broke the awkward silence that Lucas created with the vocal announcement of her decision. "I'm taking Eevee!" Juni reached over and grabbed another Pokéball. "I'm taking this guy then..I hope we can become good friends, ok?" He weakly smiled at the Pokéball in his hand before waving the Professor off with the last of the three.
    Juni stared in the distance for a moment before running towards Selene. "Do you know what we can do now? Something I've always wanted to do..Selene, I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!" Selene stared, surprised before giving her friend a competitive grin. "You're on!"
    Juni started the battle by sending out his very first Pokémon, who was Sealeo. "Eevee, I chose you!" The small fox Pokémon came out and looked around, unsure of his new trainer. "Uhm..Eevee..use Steel Wing?" Juni laughed at that, only to panic as Selene's partner actually pulled the attack off. Sealeo attacked back, doing massive damage. "E-Eevee, hang in there, I believe in you!" Selene's new partner stared, then with a understanding nod, performed Heal Order, only to get knocked back down with a Dragon Rush. The battle turned to one of wits as the two fought and healed. "..Are all battles this slow and mind-racking?" Juni scratched his head, admiring Eevee's desire to stay in action. No matter how hard Eevee kept trying, Sealeo was too much, and the fox fell in defeat. "Eevee..! You did great for a first battle..we'll beat him some day.." Selene picked her partner up, shaking hands with Juni as he returned Sealeo to his Pokéball. "You did great for a first battle, that was really fun. Lets head home, Sealeo's beat."
    The two headed home, going their separate ways for dinner. After dinner, Selene told her mother of what happened, petting Eevee as he ate with her mom's Ninetales. "Wow, that's quite the afternoon.. Why don't you go to Sandgem Town and thank him personally? I'll make sure to tell your father what happened today later tonight over video chat..I'm sure he'll love to hear it~" Selene shrugged, agreeing with her mother and left after changing into some new jogging shoes.
    As she headed out, Selene once again saw Juni outside of town. This time, he suggested visiting Lake Verity as there was legends of a mysterious Pokémon within the waters. The pair of friends arrived, only to walk in on a strange man surveying the same lake..perhaps for the same reason as they were. "..What is he talking about...? Time..space...? Isn't that what your father studies, Selene?" She quickly placed 2 fingers on his lips, quieting Juni down. The strange man hadn't noticed them, and was apparently talking to the waters. "My name is Cyrus, don't you forget it.. Rest..for now, mysterious Pokémon." The man with blue hair stepped away from the shore and shoved Juni aside. "Move it, kid.." The trainers glared as the stranger left, Juni rubbing his chest lightly. "Jeez, you could have just asked.." He gritted his teeth, speaking under his breath. Selene was about to speak when they heard a strange cry from the water. "Messrit!" The kids looked at each other in surprise. "Was..was that the legendary Pokémon?!" Juni's eyes widened, shocked. "L-lets do this, lets catch that lake Pokémon!" He stopped mid step, checking his bag. "W..wait, we don't have anything... we don't have any Pokeballs!" Selene stared at the water, then the exit. "Think Rowan would help with that?" Juni perked up at that. "Yeah, hey, I'll race you to Sandgem!" Her friend ran off at that, excited. Selene shrugged, but followed along. Soon they arrived, meeting Lucas at the Lab. "There you guys are, the Professor has been wanting to see you!" He opened the door, leading them in. Rowan looked Eevee over, petting his head. "You're raising him well, it seems. Do you want to give Eevee a nickname?" Selene looked at Eevee, smiling as he scratched a ear with his hind leg. "Hmm...how about...Maximus?" Maximus stared, then smiled slightly as he accepted the new name. Rowan brought Selene's attention back to him, and gave her a Pokédex, requesting that she attempt completing it. He also offered TM Assist, which Maximus refused to learn. "Aww, really? I mean..Steel Wing is nice, but it's not doing much in battle.." Max glared and stuck his tongue out, knocking the TM disc out of her hands.
    Selene sighed and went into the Pokemart, buying a Antidote, 2 Potions, and 10 Pokeballs..and a Premier Ball. "Sweet, we're gonna start going places Maximus, just you wait..!" The Eevee followed, but turned his head away in a snobby manner. "Why are you doing this to me..? I just want to be friends.." Exiting the town, she met Lucas once more, who made her watch him catch a Cyndaquil with his Chimchar. "What!? YOU find another fire type?!" Selene watched as he left with a laugh, giving her 5 more Pokeballs. "Good luck out there, kid.."
    Selene continued on, facing trainers and wild Pokémon head on with Maximus by her side. Encountering a Nidoran (F), Selene caught the Poison Point Pokémon and with careful thought named her Belladonna. Bella timidly stared, before gifting her new trainer a glass of Moo Moo Milk that she had found in the grass. "Thank you Bella~" The trainer lightly petted her Poison type's head, excited to have her first CAUGHT Pokémon.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 3
    Poison
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Chlorophyll
    Rapid Spin (Ground), False Swipe (Dark), Snore (Steel), Aurora Beam (Water)
    "Timid but attempts to be helpful at times."

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 5, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor
    Scary Face (Fighting), Heal Order (Dark), Refresh (Steel), Steel Wing (Electric)
    "Snooty and very independent, doesn't listen to those he doesn't respect."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    A randomized Nuzlocke eh? Well, I wish you luck in this endeavor. Platinum is not a merciful game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SnowboundBecca Actually it's just a randomized run, I just did a randomized nuzlocke..

4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh, whoops! Guess I've had Nuzlockes on the brain... My mistake. :sweat:

In any case, I wish you luck during this playthrough.

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SnowboundBecca It's ok, and thank you!
    Selene took to the route once more, Belladonna in her arms. "You're shaking.. Scared of fighting, huh?" The nidoran looked into her trainer's eyes, quivering in fear. "Nidoo..." With a calming pet, Selene smiled slightly. "It's ok to be scared, I'm still nervous about this too. We'll get through it together." Bella nodded, and attempted some training. While Belladonna worked alongside Selene on their fears and insecurities, Maximus yawned and took a nap among the trees. The Eevee dreamed of encountering a massive titan of a Pokémon, the fabled Regigigas. Maximus, however, was awakened as he fell from a limb he was resting on.
    "You're doing great, Belladonna!" Selene cheered the poison type on as she started to get a grip on fighting, gaining several levels in the process. Maximus glared, forcing his way into the fray as well. "Don't worry, Max, you'll get some time in the limelight too!"
    After several level gains and some arguments between Selene and Maximus, they finally reached Jubilife City. Lucas spotted Selene's arrival and ran over. "Hey, you made it! How many Pokémon have you caught yet?" He stared, then petted Belladonna and Maximus. "Two, huh? Not bad, not good, but maybe try catching more as you keep on." He lightly took Selene's hand, leading her further into the city. 'Ick..his hands are all sweaty..' Selene slipped her hand free, wiping on her coat.
    "Huh, what's that guy doing..?" Lucas snapped Selene out of her thoughts, pointing out a strange man hiding behind a lamp post like a child learning how to play Hide and Seek. "Hey buddy...?" The man froze and then glared at the two kids. "Who are you and how did you know that I'm international police?!" Selene jumped, Bella clinging to her leg as Max arched his back into a pouncing pose. "W..w..We didn't know, I..I was just wondering why you're hiding like a kid in a playground.." The man posed with a intimidating finger in Lucas's face. "You speak lies, young man! You knew, you picked up from my mannerisms, you ..you very observant child!" Lucas looked at Selene, who was just as confused. "Alas, now that my cover is blown, I suppose you should know of me. I am an elite of the International Police, codename.." He paused, adjusting his tie in another dramatic pose. "Looker!" Maximus stared, then snickered a bit, relaxing from his attacking stance. Looker leaned against the lamp post and started talking to the kids about stealing, something they had learned in first grade. "Stories of people stealing others's Pokémon run rampant around the world, even here in Sinnoh. Be careful out there, and here, as a gift for letting me speak.." He placed a item in their hands. "I heard that they're VS. Recorders, and may prove useful for trainers such as yourselves." Looker went for the lamp post again. "If you see me again, do not talk to me as I'll be on duty..no wait, you can talk to me.. Not that I'm lonely, but to share information on any criminals!" The man left, hiding behind objects as some bystanders wondered if he was insane. Lucas sighed, then with a smirk, looked at Selene. "....Working at the International Police must be haaarrrd work.." She shrugged as he pointed at a building. "That's the Trainer School, might want to try that out. Juni did, he might still be in there!" Lucas went on, leaving Selene alone in the huge city.
    Selene shrugged and entered the school, picking up a magnifying glass and slipping it into her bag. 'Wide Lens, that might be useful..' She spotted Juni at a chalkboard, drawing a derpy looking Pikachu in the corner. He stared, then put a finger to his lips. "Shhh, lets see how long before a teacher notices.." After a few minutes of no responses, he got up. "Eh, guess not.. I'll see you around." Juni ruffled her hair, leaving the school. Shortly after he left, a teacher noticed, and with a glare at the door, erased the Pikachu. Selene stayed for a class and showed the kids how to have a battle, earning a Potion. Exiting the school, she saw it was dark and stormy, so she went inside the Pokémon Center to get a room and spend the night.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 8
    Poison
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Chlorophyll
    Rapid Spin (Ground), False Swipe (Dark), Chatter (Fire), Aurora Beam (Water)
    "Timid but attempts to be helpful at times."

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 9, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor
    Gust (Flying), Heal Order (Dark), Refresh (Steel), Steel Wing (Electric)
    "Snooty and very independent, doesn't listen to those he doesn't respect."

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    The next day, the sun shone as it dried puddles of rain in the streets. Selene left the Center, thanking the Nurse again for helping her set up a room for the night. "Hey hey hey!" A man approached, wearing a business suit. "Are you, I say, are you a Pokémon Trainer?" Before Selene could respond, he spoke again, pointing at her wrist. "You aren't a reeaaall Poke-ah-mun Trainer without a Poketch." Selene stared, confused. "Poket-?" He interrupted her, which angered the young trainer. "POKETCH. Short for Pokémon Watch. ALL the latest trainers have one!" She started to walk away, only for the man to block her. "Sorry, I say, sorry for the bother. I'm the PROUD inventor of the Poketch, and, I say, AND for your time..I'm offering a FREE..Yes you heard right, FREE Poketch. All you have to do is answer some questions-hidden around the city!" Selene perked at 'Free' and agreed to try it. Three, all 'yes', questions later, she was handed a brand new Poketch. "..I..don't mean to be rude, but is there any other color besides pink?" The man pulled out a blue one which clashed with her outfit more than the pink. "It only comes in Pink and Blue, sorry." She sighed, putting the pink one on. "Ok, thanks." Selene shrugged, and continued on with her journey.
    While walking near a pond, a Mudkip jumped out and splashed her with water. The water hit Belladonna who, distressed by the splash, rammed into him. Selene took this moment to throw a Pokéball and caught the Water type. "Yes! Welcome to the team, Aenon!" The Mudkip stared, then with a smile started to chase his tail fin. "Hehe, you're a silly one, aren't you?"
    While training Aenon and the rest, a trainer spotted her with her team. "Hey, how's the grind?" Selene smiled, attempting (and failing) to pet Maximus. "It's slow, but it's getting there. Maybe Maximus will evolve soon? Probably not, but it's something I think about." She smiled as 'evolve' got the Eevee's attention. "Mmhn..Umbreon..Espeon? One of the stone evos..?" The trainer snapped her out of it. "Don't count on a typical evolution. You know how the scientists on the news say that some..sort of break in time-space or something caused Pokémon to change their migration patterns and learn new-typed moves?" Selene nodded, her father being one of those scientists. "It's also affecting their evolutions. I caught a Caterpie, and instead of Metapod it turned into a Magikarp!" He held the fish Pokémon, which flopped slightly in his arms. "I don't really mind, except it's gonna take longer for the next evolution.. At least I win all the jumping contests in town now." Selene apologized and gave the Caterpie-Magikarp a loving pet before leaving the trainer to start his grind.
    Heading the other way, she encounted Juni. "Hey, Selene, how are you doing as a trainer? Never mind on the talk, lets see it first hand!" He smiled, pulling out a Pokéball. Selene smiled, grabbing Aenon's ball. "You're on, and this time I will win!" Juni sent out his first Pokémon, a Whismur. "Go Aenon!" The mudkip jumped out from his ball in a flash, standing on his front legs as to show off for a second. "Aenon, use Pluck!" The mudfish attacked, the move being super effective-however, Whismur blew Aenon away with Whirlwind. Maximus jumped into the fray, demanding some time in the limelight. "..Ok...Maximus, use Gust!" The Eevee attacked, sending blasts of wind with his tail. "Uh..um..Whismur, use Encore. ...What..what does Encore do..?" Juni scratched his head, unknowningly setting up his doom. "You moron! Now Maximus can ONLY use Gust!" He panicked, and as Whismur dodged Max's Gust, he had him Whirlwind Maximus away. "..Gh...Belladonna, finish Whismur off!" The Nidoran stared, unsure, but willing to help. "Belladonna, Chatter!" Belladonna's attack did, in fact, faint the Whismur. She smiled, beaming at Selene as Juni returned Whismur. "Y..You're really getting good at this, Selene! But lets see if you can beat Sealeo!" He released his starter, as Belladonna retreated and Aenon was brought back in. One look at Sealeo was enough for Aenon, and Maximus shoved him aside, wanting revenge for their first battle. Maximus healed, then went for a Steel Wing, although Sealeo was still too strong. "Maximus, I know you're strong, but please don't over do it!" He scoffed at her and healed once more, only to get knocked down and having to heal again and again. "..Not this again..." Juni sighed, having Sealeo Dragon Rush the Normal type over and over again. "Maximus!!" The Eevee couldn't handle it, and fell after getting hit with a powerful Water Gun. Selene returned her starter, then looked at Belladonna. She shrieked and trembled, terrified. "Belladonna, remember what we talked about yesterday..that as long as we trust in each other, we can get through anything..!" She petted the Poison type, and brought her into battle. The Nidoran took a breath, then eyed Sealeo. Although she tried, Sealeo was too much for her, with Water Gun being super effective. "Belladonna! I..I'm so sorry..you did great though, and that is what matters right now.." She stared at her trainer, eyes wide and teary in fear and disappointment. "Nido..nidoran!" With one last snuggle she went into her Pokéball for a rest. "..T..this doesn't look too good.." Aenon came back into the ring, visibly distressed as his leading team mates had been taken out by this Sealeo. "No..Aenon!" Selene caught the Mudkip as he was sent flying by a high powered Water Gun. "Ah jeez! You were doing great there against Whismur. Guess my Sealeo is just the best starter, though!" Juni helped her back to the Center, staying with her as her Pokémon were under Nurse Joy and Chansey's care.
    "Oh hey, is that a Poketch? I got one too!" Juni showed his, pulling his wrist out from under his coat. "Wait, why is yours ORANGE?!" He shrugged. "I got it from some guy selling a ton. All different colors and stuff.." Selene frowned. "Juni, I got mine from the actual creator of Poketch. He told me that it only comes in pink and blue." He grimaced, staring at his watch. "Are you saying that this is fake?! No, not fair, I spent 10000 poke on this!" He stared, noticing the Chansey returning with Selene's Pokémon. "Listen, you go on and raise your Pokémon some more. I'll be waiting for another battle, ok? I want you to beat me at some point in time, alright?" He ruffled her hair and left as she fixed her head with a pout.
    Selene sighed as she went the other way to grind some more. While training, Selene heard a cry near the water. Investigating, she found a baby Pokémon-Cleffa-struggling with swimming. "Hang on, I'm coming!" She got into the water, rescuing the Star Shape Pokémon. He stared, eyes wide in delight, and started to follow for a while. "Hm, trying to stow away, are you?" She smiled, holding out a Pokéball. "You want to tag along?" Cleffa smiled, then hit the button, accepting capture. Naming him Astraeus, she held the Cleffa in her arms as she continued on.
    Maximus watched Astraeus, Aenon, and Belladonna from the lake, annoyed and done with his trainer's antics. Bella was still nervous, but with Selene's constant coaching was starting to show improvement-slowly but surely. Aenon was slacking off, investigating everything in the grass or playing with his own fins to Max's dull amusement. Astraeus was having fun, however his Crush Grip attack was revealing his true strength.
    Selene woke Max up after a while, and went back to Juni. "Ready for another round?" He smiled, grabbing Whismur's ball once more. "Yeah, we're giving it our all!" He sent out Whismur as Astraeus came out, smiling at Whismur happily. Before Selene could give a say, he hugged Whismur in a tight Crush Grip. Juni, not knowing of Astra's strength, issued a Encore once more. "Juni, why do you keep doing this?" Astraeus Crush Grip hugged again, ending in a suplex this time, knocking Whismur down. "Whoah, that Cleffa's ripped!!" He embarrassingly returned Whismur, unleashing the beast known as Sealeo. "Astra, be careful, that Sealeo is really strong!" The Cleffa smiled back at his trainer, Crush Gripping the seal to minimal damage. Sealeo attacked back wtih Dragon Rush, hurting the baby Pokémon a lot. "Astraeus! Come back, this is too dangerous!" The Normal type went back, hiding in Selene's arms as Aenon took his place. Aenon was almost knocked out in one hit, and in a panic, ran-knocking Bella into the battle. Hit with a Water Gun, Bella was getting terrified and fainted while preparing a Octazooka. "Belladonna! Not again..!" Maximus sighed, and took her place. "..Maximus, ...I know our scores haven't been great, but I believe in you!" The Eevee nodded, taking an attack stance. He landed a few Steel Wings before needing to heal, but still could not beat his rival, Sealeo. With a snort, he limped to the side lines, refusing to stare at the woman who claimed to be his trainer. "A..Agh..gh..u..um...Astraeus...?" The Cleffa came back out, watching Sealeo with a glare. "Cleff!" He flexed, preparing a Karate Chop. With a running jump, he came down onto the Pokémon-Critical Hit! The Seal swayed before collapsing in a faint. "W..Wow! That Cleffa's something!" Juni returned Sealeo, shaking Selene's hand as she returned Astraeus and Maximus. "If you want to continue getting stronger, try the Oreburgh Gym, just keep on this way to the City. I'll meet you there!" He waved, leaving for the town. "Bye, good luck Juni!" Selene smiled, heading for the Pokémon Center to prepare for her next trek.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 10
    Poison
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Chlorophyll
    "Timid but attempts to be helpful at times, being coached by Selene and is starting to accept fighting to protect."

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 10, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor
    Gust (Flying), Heal Order (Dark), Refresh (Steel), Steel Wing (Electric)
    "Snooty and very independent, doesn't listen to those he doesn't respect, finds Aenon's antics amusing but dislikes being ignored for too long."

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 10, Male
    Normal
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat
    Crush Grip (Water), Karate Chop (Poison), Hi Jump Kick (Ice), Attract (Water)
    "Very friendly child, but with immense strength that he doesn't fully understand"

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 10, Male
    Water
    Quirky, Proud of its Power
    Inner Focus
    Water Gun (Ground), Muddy Water (Ice), Pluck (Fighting), Close Combat (Water)
    "Very silly, fond of wandering the area or chasing his tail fin, loves to show off during battle..may end up being great in contests (?)"

(My DS player is very slow on my laptop, so beyond me making this story based, the game itself is being slow. :/)

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene packed up and thanked Nurse Joy one last time before heading out for Oreburgh City.
    Traveling on, Selene and the group found themselves in a bad predicament. A young kid decided to block off part of the way, bossing the others with a Groudon that he claimed he hatched from a Egg. "Don't you think that's rude? What if someone needs to get to Oreburgh?!" Selene glared as a young kid started to cry about needing to go home as it was getting past his curfew. "Well if they need passage then they can beat my Groudon!" He smirked as Selene turned to the kid. "Don't worry, I'll handle this." She sent out Astraeus, who cheered at the Legendary baby. That cheer quickly became a cry as the Groudon Wrapped the Star baby with its tail, knocking him out. Aenon popped out before Selene could make a choice, staring at the hulking beast. Aenon took to using Close Combat, dancing onto the Groudon's back as it struggled to land a hit. With one last good hit, the Groudon fell, ending its terror. "N..No, Groudon!" Selene helped the kid pass by the fainted titan, and she approached Groudon's trainer. "..I admit, having a Groudon is pretty cool and all... but you shouldn't block off roads like that. People will only hate you for it." The youngster nodded, understanding. "I..I'm sorry..."
    Shortly after helping him up as he returned Groudon, a girl looked over with a glare. "You knocked out my boyfriend's Groudon?? Face the next block, the block that moved the continents Groudon made-Regigigas!"
    With a huff, she released another Legendary, which looked down at Belladonna with a cry-various markings, possibly eyes?, flashing. Bella shuddered, scared, but took a stance with a confident stare at Selene. The Nidoran ran at Regigigas, firing Aurora Beam while dodging its massive arm sweeps and hostile stomps. The girl overestimated her Pokémon's strength, and paled as the Pokémon fell to Bella's attacks. "N..Not Regi too!" She returned her Pokémon and fled, terrified.
    Entering the cave, a hiker stopped Selene. "Hello there, I see that you're a new trainer, are you not? I have something really nice for new trainers that I, as a professional hiker, do not need." He smiled, placing a HM into her hands. "Oh..Thank you." She smiled, leaving with HM Rock Smash in tow. Maximus stared at the Dark type HM and nudged Selene's leg hard. "..Hm..? You want to learn this now...?" She obliged, replacing Refresh with it.
    Finally after some trial and error-but mostly trial, she made it to Oreburgh. "Hey, are you a new trainer? Of course, you look lost..Hey I can show you the gym!" A kid waved Selene over, happily running her to a large building. "Huh..so big, you can't miss these gyms.." Selene stared in awe at her first gym. "Yup..uh, who's that..?" She paused, noticing Juni at the door. "Hey, did you get the badge already?" He stopped, staring. "Hey Selene.. Glad you could make it, but just want to let you know, the Gym's tough, like, almost as strong as my dad! You might want to train up some more before taking him on. He went to the coal mines if you want to talk to him now, though." Selene nodded and set up a room for the night in the Center once more.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 12
    Poison
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Chlorophyll
    "Timid but attempts to be helpful at times, being coached by Selene and is starting to accept fighting to protect."

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 12, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor
    Gust (Flying), Heal Order (Dark), Rock Smash (Dark), Steel Wing (Electric)
    "Snooty and very independent, doesn't listen to those he doesn't respect, finds Aenon's antics amusing but dislikes being ignored for too long."

Astraeus

[​IMG]
    Level 12, Male
    Normal
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat
    "Very friendly child, but with immense strength that he doesn't fully understand"

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 12, Male
    Water
    Inner Focus
    "Very silly, fond of wandering the area or chasing his tail fin, loves to show off during battle..may end up being great in contests (?)"

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene left the next morning, preparing to train her team some more. While out in Route 207 she spotted something sticking out of the ground. With a good tug and wipe off, she discovered a Helix Fossil! For a moment she thought she heard voices in her head, but realized it was some trainers up a hill conversing. Selene took the fossil, and went back to the museum to speak to the scientist. He was excited, but was unable to revive the fossil yet. Selene nodded in acceptance, and left with her fossil still..a fossil.
    Selene grew bored of the small patch of rough grass, full of Girafarig and Nidorina, so she went for the mine to speak to the missing gym leader. Deep into the mine, she found him, with some boulders. "Hey, check this out. With the HM move, Rock Smash.." A Machop he had at his side smashed the rock into pieces. "You can break rocks with ease." Maximus watched in awe, understanding the true capabilities of his new move. "However you can't use it without the Oreburgh City Badge." Selene spoke up, noticing Max's determination to pull that move off. "Yes, that's why I came to see you..you are the gym leader, right?" The man glanced up, fixing his glasses. "Yes, right. I'm heading back right now. Hope to see you soon." He left without a word at that.
    Escaping the mines, Selene approached the gym. It shone in the light, looking intimidating.With a gulp of air, Selene gave the building a intimidating glare back. "Come on, I believe in..all of you. Max, Astrae, Bella, Aenon..lets give it our all!" She entered, doors sliding open. Taking down two trainers, she approached the Gym leader. "Welcome, sorry for the wait. I suppose this is your first Gym?" Selene nodded, interested in seeing how this went. "I forgot to introduce myself before, I'm Roark!" She stared, scratching her head. "Like Zoroark?" He paused, looking confused. "No.." Roark looked away, eyes glowing blue as a insidious snarl on his lips. 'Darn that child, how she see through it so easily..?' "Never mind that, lets start the battle..!"
    He sent out Rotom, the electric specter flying around as Maximus took foot into the field. With a smirk, Maximus ran at the Ghost type with Rock Smash. It was super effective, but Roark used a Potion as Max attempted to finish it off. Rotom used Flash, blinding Maximus slightly while he tried to fire Rock Smash one last time. Luckily it was a hit, and Rotom went down. "Good job, but can you handle this?" Banette came out next, snickering with its zipper smile. Max tried to fight back, but his obscured eyesight from the Flash was catching up to him. Against Max's wishes, Selene forced him back in place of Astraeus. The Cleffa smiled back at Banette, only to be knocked out with a Mach Punch. "Astrae!" Selene grew nervous, forgetting to heal her team before taking Roark on. Bella came out, and nearly had Banette out, only for another potion to be used. A powerful Force Palm took Belladonna down, being replaced with Aenon. The Mudkip was wiped out, leaving Maximus. He glared, limping back into the field and taking down Banette. "This is it, you can't beat this!" Roark sent out Toxicroak, who loomed over the Eevee limping before him. "Maximus, I believe in you!!" Eevee stared, then with a nod, ran at Toxicroak with Gust-super effective! Dodging a Mach Punch, Max hit Toxicroak with another Gust. A critcal hit landed right into the frog's face, knocking him out..and giving Selene her badge! "Maximus, I knew you could do it!!" Max stared, eyes lit up with a shine of joy and..was that trust? "Eeevee!!" He leapt into her arms, embraced in a tight hug.
    Roark accepted defeat, watching Selene and Maximus hug for the first time since they met. "I knew you could do it!" He coughed, approaching with the badge. "This is the Coal Badge, which legally allows you to use Rock Smash outside of battle, and will let Pokémon up to the level of 30 respect you." He handed over a TM as well. "This is TM Sand-Attack. Hope you'll find some use of it." Selene smiled, and left, only for Roark to drop his form after. "Sweet kid, I can see her going far..."
    Selene realized that Oreburgh was in a dead end, and after talking to some locals, was informed she had to go back to Jubilife City. With a sigh, she started to back track to the big city, only for Juni to run into her. "Hey, Selene! Did you just get your first badge?? That's great! Next place is Eterna City, I hope to see you there!" He smiled, then headed on without her. After some travelling, she made it back to Jubilife only to encounter Looker. "Hello there, Selene was it? While I have not found anything shady, I have learned that the Pokémon Center has opened up a bottom floor." He waved at that, leaving. Selene yawned, growing tired as it was late. She headed to the Center to heal up and get some sleep.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 14
    Poison
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Chlorophyll

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 15, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor
    "Snooty and very independent, doesn't listen to those he doesn't respect, finds Aenon's antics amusing but dislikes being ignored for too long, is starting to show some respect to Selene."

Astraeus

[​IMG]
    Level 13, Male
    Normal
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 14, Male
    Water
    Inner Focus

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Next morning, at dawn, Selene left the Center with a yawn, heading up for Eterna. She froze, spotting some guys...er..girls...? she couldn't tell, but they were holding Rowan roughly, Lucas struggling free as she ran over. "Professor.!?" Lucas looked over as she approached. "Selene, thank goodness you're here. These weirdos want our research!" Rowan shook them off of his arm, going on a minor tangent with them on their behavior. "Children, be sure to not grow up like these fools." Lucas nodded, and with a glance at Selene, they took on the men, who claimed to be members of 'Team Galactic'. It was a double battle, Astraeus and Lucas's Murkrow taking the lead. Murkrow went down, and Astraeus fled for Aenon to take over, however he let Bella take some limelite as he was having trouble as well. Belladonna went down to a Pursuit, and Maximus took the lead. "Lucas why aren't you helping?!" He looked over, holding his Murkrow. "I only brought Murky!" Selene dead-panned. "You caught a Cyndaquil and had a Chimchar but you only brought Murkrow?!" Luckily Maximus and Aenon took down the grunts, who fled. Rowan thanked Selene, Lucas apologizing for his lack of help. The two left with their research safe.
    It was a journey, but Selene made it to Floaroma Town. Looking around the area, she spotted a child alone and scared beyond the town. "H..help.. Some spacemen kicked me out of my house and is making daddy do something.." Selene nodded, and headed for the building. "Heh..heh..You think you'll get in here so easily, even after beating me?? Nuh-uh..you need a Works Key..and I don't have it!" The grunt laughed, running in and locking the door after getting swept aside by Astraeus.
    [​IMG]

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    Poison
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Chlorophyll

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 16, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor
    "Snooty and very independent, doesn't listen to those he doesn't respect, finds Aenon's antics amusing but dislikes being ignored for too long, is starting to show some respect to Selene."

Astraeus

[​IMG]
    Level 15, Male
    Normal
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 15, Male
    Water
    Inner Focus
    "Very silly, fond of wandering the area or chasing his tail fin, loves to show off during battle..may end up being great in contests (?)

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene headed back to Floaroma Town with the child,who spotted some 'space men' heading into the meadows. "Ok, you stay here in the Center, Nurse Joy will make sure you're ok, alright?" The child nodded, begging Selene to save her daddy once more. Selene went into the meadow, catching 2 grunts harassing a man. "Hand over the Sweet Honey!" He refused, and Selene ran over. "The only thing being handed to you is Sweet Justice!" The guys glared and sent out their Pokémon, a Heatran, which was knocked out by Astraeus with one Crush Grip. The next Pokémon was a Magby, who also went down by Astraeus and his powerful Crush Grip. He revealed a Ariados, who was fought by Aenon. Ariados used Double Team to confuse Aenon, but got hit by a wide Muddy Water, but held on. It used Giga Drain to little damage, and revealed that it wasn't very affected by Aenon's Pluck. Aenon was hurt by Thundershock, so Belladonna took his place. Bella took the Ariados down with a Octazooka, wining the fight.
    The goons fled, and in their panic, dropped the Works Key. Selene went to check on the man, who gifted her some Honey jars as a thanks. "..Now that I have the Works Key, I can go save the kid's dad...." She waved, running for the Valley Windworks building. Unlocking the door, she barged in to save the father. The grunt who shut the door on her stared, miffed. "You got the key?!" He ran, to alert some 'commander'. "Weirdos everywhere..." Selene sighed, going further in.
    A grunt took her on, knocking Aenon out before he could fight, and severely hurting Belladonna. She glared, upset that she wasn't able to do much as Astraeus took her place for her safety. Astraeus fought hard, but ultimately went down thanks to a bad poison attack. Maximus took over, getting poisoned quickly, and went down just as fast by a powerful Absorb. "G..ghn..B..Belladonna??" The Nidoran took over, glaring at the Drapion. She ran at him, firing a Octazooka into Drapion's face, knocking it out. "Way to go Bella!!" Selene cheered, only to pause in shock as Bella started to glow. "B..Bella..y-you're evolving!" As the glow faded, where a Nidoran once sat, was a Riolu! "Ri..riolu!?" She looked at herself, wagging her new tail. "Belladonna..you're a Riolu!" Selene hugged her new Fighting type, excited.
    Healing up and returning, another grunt attacked, revealing a Totodile who took on Aenon. It was a hard battle, but Aenon won and he sent out a Wartortle. Aenon tried fighting but found Wartortle too hard and Maximus took over. It was a hard battle, but Maximus won. Selene had to run back and heal again, this time making sure to pack up supplies as she realized she never did that before.
    Further into the building, she caught sight of a girl with red hair. "You, you're the intruder I've heard about right..?" Selene paused, staring. "I am one of Team Galactic's commanders, Mars! Imagine a world better than this..that...that is our dream within Team Galactic..!" Mars smiled, adjusting her uniform. "..That doesn't mean you can go about hurting others, doesn't that go against your desire for a better world?" Selene seemed confused as Mars frowned. "You don't understand either, it's hard for others to get.." She looked around. "I'll tell you what. You win, we'll leave..I win, you leave!" She pulled out a Pokéball, sending out Porygon2 against Aenon. Aenon attacked with Pluck, dodging a Spore attack but getting hit with Metal Claw. "Aenon, do you want to keep fighting..??" He stared, and nodded as she got a Super Potion in his aid. It was for nothing as the next attack was a Bonemarang which took him out in 2 hits. Belladonna took his place, using Octazooka and dodging a Metal Claw. Bella kept up the attack, dodging Porygon2's moves even though her moves weren't doing much. A Metal Claw hit, and Bella swapped out for Astraeus. Astraeus used Crush Grip, but got affected by Sleep Powder. Astrae was swapped for Bella, who dodged a Metal Claw. "Rio!" He glared, going for a Aurora Beam..but it did little and got knocked out by a Metal Claw. Astraeus was grabbed and taken down by a Metal Claw. Maximus took over, but it didn't look good. Porygon2 got him with Sleep Powder, and attacked with Metal Claw. Max woke up and managed to take down Porygon2, but then Bayleef came. Selene used a Super Potion, but Maximus still ended up blacking out. "HAH! Now get out!!" Mars cheered, getting Selene escorted out..roughly.
    Selene sighed, holding Aenon as the rest of the team healed. "I'm so sorry guys.. guess..guess we should train up a bit more..huh?" Her team stared, bandaged but doing well. They smiled, holding onto her as to accept her apology. Aenon went into the grass first, encountering a wild Vulpix. They played for a while, before Aenon stepped on the Vulpix's tails on accident. The Fire type grew mad and attacked, leading Aenon to fight back with a Close Combat. The Vulpix fainted, then ran in a panic as Aenon started to glow. "Aenon, you're evolving too!?" The mudkip smiled, becoming..Kecleon! "Kec!" He looked around, tongue sticking out. "Wow, a Kecleon!"
    Selene looked at her team, and with a confident nod, went back to Mars. "You're back again??" She frowned, grabbing Porygon2's Pokéball. "You're going to regret it.." Aenon took on Porygon2, going down fighting. Belladonna took her place, preparing to fight. Bella brought Porygon2 down with Octazooka, dodging Sleep Powders left and right. Mars's Bayleef came next, shuddering as it realized Bella had Chatter. Bayleef did not need to worry, however, as it OHKO'd Bella with Absorb. Maximus came out, energized and ready to go. Bayleef poisoned Max with Poison Gas, but was hurt by Gust..and it used Absorb, dealing a ton of damage to Max, who went down because Poison. Astraeus took Max's place, but went down once more.
    Roughly shoved out once more, Selene sighed as she stared at the setting sun. "I'm sorry, I'm doing my best.." She hugged the child she was helping as they rested in the Pokémon Center once more.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 17, Male
    Fighting
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Torrent
    "Easy to scare, but has gained confidence with fighting."

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 17, Male
    Normal
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 17, Male
    Normal
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 17, Female
    Normal
    Effect Spore
    "Silly, fun loving Pokemon, she loves to dance and show off in battle, may enjoy contests?"

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (took a day off due to feeling ill)
    Selene went out, preparing to train once more. While fighting, Maximus came up across a Vulpix..that he couldn't take down. She eyed him with a angelic smile..and took his heart. The Eevee looked at Selene and gave her a sad look. "You..want her to come along?" "Vee!" He nodded, smiling as his trainer threw a Pokéball. With 3 shakes and a resounding 'click', the Vulpix was caught. "Yes..! Welcome to the team, Ariel!"
    Ariel stared, taking Maximus's cuddles of affection as reality slowly dawned on her. The Vulpix was unsure of her new life as a trainer's Pokémon, but did like Max's shower of attention. Learning some new TM moves, Ariel tried to train among her new peers. After some training, Selene decided to try against Mars once more.
    She stared, shocked while going through research. "You again..? Won't you give up after 3 defeats??" She glared, grabbing her Pokéball. "Persistent, aren't ya..." She released Porygon2, and Aenon came out. "Kec!" She glared, blending in with the environment for a moment as she thought out a plan. Aenon landed a few Plucks, but got hit by a Metal Claw. 'Bingo!' She sneered as her Effect Spore kicked in and Poisoned the Porygon2! 2 more Plucks later, Porygon2 went down with a vile Poison attack! Aenon swapped out for Belladonna, expecting Bayleef's return. Bella attacked with Chatter, but was taken down with 2 Absorbs. Aenon went back, hissing at the Grass type. She attempted Leech Seed, but it doesn't affect Bayleef..who attacked back with Poison Gas and a Night Slash! Effect Spore kicked in once more, and Bayleef got poisoned. Aenon fell to a Absorb, but Astraeus took her place. Hit by a Absorb, Astra held on and hit back with a Karate Chop..and poison ended the fight as Bayleef fell!
    "W..what?! How could I lose to some wimp like you?! N..no matter, we got what we came for!" She glared, and left with her goons and a older man named Charon. The scientist they held hostage approached, tearing up as he realized he was free. "T..thank you so much.. now I can spend time with my daughter..!" The girl Selene was tending to in the Center ran in, crying. "Daddy!!" She clung, only to pull away. "Ewwie, Daddy you're all stinky and wet..!" He chuckled nervously, covered in sweat and grime. "Sorry honey, they've been working daddy hard.." Selene smiled, waving them farewell as she continued on her journey.
    While training Ariel, they encountered a Treecko near a patch of berries. "Oh wow, a Treecko..! ..Ariel, lets try to not knock this guy out, ok?" She nodded, winking at the Treecko, who stared in a bit of shock and confusion. It was a difficult battle, with the Treecko showing his stubborn side, however he was caught with a Dusk Ball. "Yeah! Welcome to the party, Grovvy!" He glared, crossing his arms, reluctant with his new name. In front of Eterna Forest, Selene found a single mother living near by who couldn't let her go in alone at night. Gratefully, Selene spent the night with her and her son.

Team:
    Belladonna
    [​IMG]
    Level 19, Male
    Fighting
    Focus Band
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Torrent
    Octazooka (Ground), False Swipe (Dark), Chatter (Fire), Aurora Beam (Water)

Maximus
    [​IMG]
    Level 18, Male
    Normal
    Wide Lens
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Battle Armor

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 18, Male
    Normal
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 19, Female
    Normal
    Effect Spore
    Water Gun (Ground), Leech Seed (Electric), Pluck (Fighting), Close Combat (Water)
    "Silly, fun loving Pokemon, she loves to dance and show off in battle, may enjoy contests?"

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 14, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    Water Pulse (Dark), Thunder (Steel), Magical Leaf (Grass), Defend Order (Ice)
    "Flirtatious Pokemon, she has a attraction to Maximus and isn't afraid to show it to the world."

Grovvy
    [​IMG]
    Level 11, Grass
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Honey Gather
    Stomp (Flying), Energy Ball (Poison), Body Slam (Rock), Petal Dance (Ground)
    "Stubborn and silent, Grovvy isn't a team player and prefers to be alone."

12. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    After reading through all of this, I still can't wrap my head around how the randomized move types and evolutions work. An ice type Hi Jump Kick and a water type Close Combat sound overpowered as all get out. And Belladonna evolving into a... Riolu? I feel like that may be a step back. :/

I'm having fun reading all of this though. Keep it up!

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SnowboundBecca the move's PP, Power, and Accuracy are also randomized. According to what happened with Mars, Absorb is the OP move to get as it took half of my Pokémon's HP even if it wasn't very effective! Close Combat has 30-40 power and 85 accuracy, while Hi Jump Kick has 95 accuracy and 30 power (estimating, it's close though. None of my moves have 50+ power or 100 accuracy beyond those that never miss)
    In fact, Maximus's Steel Wing is one of the WORST moves in my rooster, being 25 power and barely doing anything even when it IS super effective. I was stuck at the first route through out the first night until I got Belladonna.
    Bella's evolution was a step back, she went from 50-ish HP to 37 HP and now can barely take a hit. I just hope her next evolution will be better, although with her fainting to everything, it may take a while.

Moves's types, power, accuracy, and PP are randomly changed-although any special effects such as statuses and rules on how it works (Metronome, Low Kick, Fling, ect) still come into effect. For example, a Poison type Ember will still burn, and a Water type Metronome will still randomly chose a move, even of a different type.
    Evolution still requires the requirements of the Pokémon, be it level up, stone, location, or trading (my randomizer made it so that traded 'mon can evolve at certain levels-such as level 30(not sure, just a guessed number) while holding a Metal Coat for Sicor). The evolved Pokémon will be randomized, but if it can evolve, just meet its normal requirements. (example, Belladonna evolved at Level 16 like normal Nidoran, and now Riolu will need high friendship. Ariel will need a Fire Stone, and Maximus can evolve like any other Eevee-stone, moss/ice rock, friendship. Kecleon, as a un-evolvable Pokémon, is at its final form)

Thank you :)

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    As morning came, Selene left the nice lady's house after being given a large breakfast. "Thank you!" She waved, heading into the forest. As she entered, a woman approached her. "Hello, I'm Cheryl. I hate to bother you, but I must ask a favor.. I'm afraid of going through the forest alone, it's haunted.." Selene paused, paling at the last statement. "H..haunted?!" Cheryl paused, seeing the child panic. "It's just a rumor, though. And if that isn't enough, some weird people calling themselves 'Team Galactic' are wandering the place." The trainer stared, gaze steeling at the mention of 'Team Galactic'. "Those creeps again? I just kicked them out of the Valley Windworks. ..Alright, we'll go through together. Through the ghosts and the creeps!" Cheryl smiled and they headed on together.
    While treading through the grass, Cheryl pointed out a odd rock. "That's a Mossy Rock..I heard that Eevee react oddly to them.." Selene stared, holding Maximus's Pokéball. "Really? D..do you mind if I try..?" She shook her head, letting Selene train Maximus among the strange stone's presence. While fighting off a large Victreebel, Maximus got it to leave..as he started to glow. "Maximus..you're evolving..!" Cheryl smiled, watching the event unfurl. Before their eyes, the fluffy Eevee became a beautiful Bellossom! "Bell..?!" She seemed disappointed, but spun to furl out her new skirt. Selene gave Max a hug, congratulating her on her evolution.
    In a long, hard fight against some trainers, Grovvy took down some of the Pokémon before letting the rest take over. Grovvy glared at the trainers as they took down everyone else except for him and Aenon. In anger, he triggered..his own evolution! "G..Grovvy..!?" She roared, a Larion in place of the lithe Treecko just minutes before. Selene smiled, hugging her new Steel type.
    After a long day, Selene and Cheryl made it to the exit. As thanks, she gave Selene a Soothe Bell as she left. After healing in the Center, she was bumped into by no other than Juni. "Selene! Long time no see! Have you seen the Pokémon Statue in town..?" He smiled, wrapping a arm around her neck as he led her to the old bronze statue. He paused, putting a finger to her lips as he pointed out the same strange man from the lake. "Shaping our world is Time and Space..in a intertwining spiral.. Pokémon praised for their control over time and space, we must explore their possibilities.." He, who had called himself Cyrus, mused quietly among a small crowd before heading out. He seemed to not remember the children as he roughly shoved Selene and Juni apart to pass by with little a word. "Ow.." Selene glared, watching him go.
    Juni left, and as Selene was going back to the Center, a woman stopped her. She stared intently, before smiling. "You..you have a Pokédex, huh..? That brings..back a few memories. Good days.. I'm Cynthia, a trainer just like you." Selene smiled, introducing herself as well. "I've taken to studying the Mythical Pokémon in legends from the past, the stories are so inspiring. Here, as a gift, from trainer to trainer.." She handed over HM 1, which was Cut, and left.
    In a building, Selene encountered the 'Name Rater', who offered to change her Pokémon's names to match their new genders. She agreed as her 'mon weren't enjoying their names anymore. Grovvy became Ariana, Maximus was now Maxine, and Belladonna changed his name to Belmont. Heading for the Center, she went to bed for the night.

Team:
    Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 19, Male
    Fighting
    Focus Band
    Sassy, Likes to Run
    Torrent

Maxine
    [​IMG]
    Level 19, Female
    Grass
    Wide Lens
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Shadow Tag

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 18, Male
    Normal
    Soothe Bell
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat

Aenon
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Normal
    Effect Spore
    Water Gun (Ground), Leech Seed (Electric), Pluck (Fighting), Close Combat (Water)

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 18, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    "Flirtatious Pokemon, she has a attraction to Maxine and isn't afraid to show it to the world."

Arianna
    [​IMG]
    Level 18, Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    Stomp (Flying), Energy Ball (Poison), Body Slam (Rock), Cut (Fire)
    "Stubborn and silent, Arianna isn't a team player and prefers to be alone."

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Leaving the Center, Selene took another look around the town. In one house, a spry old man and his kids told her about the underground, giving her a exploring kit. "Cool, I'll try this." She thanked them, and shortly after went under. After some time she came back out, with some new items.
    Selene took to training the team, and spotted a Trapinch among the grass. "Hmm..should I..? Yes, I think I will..!" With a quick toss of a Pokéball, Trapinch was caught. "Welcome to the team, Chrysalis!" She smiled as the Trapinch was sent automatically to the PC, her party full.
    Aenon stared, in the Pokémon Center. She nodded, tugging Selene's leg. "...You..want to let Chrysalis take your place for now..?" Aenon nodded, and with a hug, went into the PC in place of Trapinch. After some training, Selene found the Gym and talked to the leader, Gardenia. She told Selene of her previous opponent, who was Juni! She decided to take on the Gym..in the morning.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 16, Female
    Ground
    Relaxed, Good Perserverance
    Rough Skin
    Stone Edge (Fire) 35 Power 85 Accuracy 10 PP
    Morning Sun (Ice) 25 PP
    Magical Leaf (Grass) 50 Power 30 PP
    Rock Slide (Ground) 65 Power 95 Accuracy 15 PP

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 19, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    Stomp (Flying) 30 Power 100 Accuracy 15 PP
    Energy Ball (Poison) 30 Power 100 Accuracy 20 PP
    Body Slam (Rock) 65 Power 100 Accuracy 30 PP
    Cut (Fire) 50 Power 100 Accuracy 15 PP

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 19, Male
    Normal
    Soothe Bell
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Thick Fat
    Crush Grip (Water) 75 Accuracy 15 PP
    Karate Chop (Poison) 80 Power 95 Accuracy 25 PP
    Hi Jump Kick (Ice) 80 Power 70 Accuracy 25 PP
    Attract (Water) 100 Accuracy 20 PP

Maxine
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Grass
    Wide Lens
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Shadow Tag
    Gust (Flying) 45 Power 85 Accuracy 15 PP
    Heal Order (Dark) 25 PP
    Rock Smash (Dark) 90 Power 90 Accuracy 5 PP
    Steel Wing (Electric) 25 Power 100 Accuracy 15 PP

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Male
    Fighting
    Focus Band
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent
    Octazooka (Ground) 70 Power 90 Accuracy 20 PP
    False Swipe (Dark) 50 Power 95 Accuracy 25 PP
    Chatter (Fire) 70 Power 70 Accuracy 25 PP
    Aurora Beam (Water) 55 Power 100 Accuracy 20 PP

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    Water Pulse (Dark) 65 Power 100 Accuracy 25 PP
    Thunder (Steel) 50 Power 100 Accuracy 35 PP
    Magical Leaf (Grass) 50 Power 30 PP
    Defend Order (Ice) 15 PP

Box:
    Aenon
    [​IMG]

16. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Oooooooooo, looking very nice so far! I think you have a pretty interesting looking team, and I hope it stays together for now! :P

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Sorry my posts are going slow, I've been having issues with my rom's speed and trouble keeping up creativity on my end. I just want to say now that Pokémon's 'personality' can change, as my thoughts on them can and do change as I use them more or less. Such as how Belmont (Belladonna) has gone from timid girl to a boy who is starting to stand up for himself. So if a Pokémon's personality changes throughout the playthough, you know why. :p)
    Selene stepped out of the Pokémon Center, looking around before heading out to train Chrysalis and the rest. After taking down two fisher men who owned Mythical Pokémon (Manaphy and Shaymin), Astraeus smiled at Selene, before evolving..into a Wailord! "A..Astraeus!??" Selene yelped, falling over as her tiny friend grew several thousand times bigger! "Waaaii~!" He smiled, fins waving before Selene had to return him for safety reasons.
    After some training, she went back to the Underground, in search of a Firestone for Ariel. ...And my game crashed in the Underground. At least all the training was saved, but that Waterstone I found.. :/ Selene came up from the Underground with some neat items, including a Moonstone. Selene sighed, petting Ariel. "Still no Firestone..sorry girl." Ariel nuzzled in understanding as Selene went to buy supplies. She went for the gym, but stopped, realizing that it had closed for the night. "Ah man, must have spent too much time in the Underground..."

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Ground
    Rough Skin
    Bubblebeam (Rock), Morning Sun (Ice), Magical Leaf (Grass),Rock Slide (Ground)
    "Keeps to herself, not fond of her trainer yet. Not very open to even her team mates."

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    "Ariana is hard-headed (literally), but is learning to work with the rest of the team. She's doing her best to be Chrysalis's role model."

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter
    "Very friendly, has a massive amount of strength that he is learning to control. His new boost in growth is something he struggles with, missing the days he would rest in Selene's arms."

Maxine
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Grass
    Wide Lens
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Shadow Tag
    "Her previous snobby-ness has turned her into a diva. Maxine knows how to work with others, but prefers the spotlight for herself."

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent
    "He's growing from a timid child to a young fighter. Belmont trains as often as possible, but prefers to fight to protect his team and trainer."

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    "Ariel is a sweetheart, still loving Maxine despite no longer being the male Eevee she knew. She loves to cuddle up with Selene at night and keep her warm as it's much colder than usual in Sinnoh."

Box:
    Aenon
    [​IMG]

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene awoke and went to the gym, surprised by the massive amount of flowers. "Wow, it's so..pretty..!" She paused, seeing that everything was blocked off. "W..wha..How do I go through?" A trainer approached, noticing her confusion. "In this gym, you have to beat us all to gain access to Gardenia!" She smiled, revealing a button. "If you win, I'll give this a push and let you go on." Thus, the battle began..and ended soon after thanks to Chrysalis. She smiled, giving Selene a quick cheeky grin in regards to her victory. The trainer sighed and hit the button, the clock in the middle moving. "You can walk on the clock hands, give it a try." 2 trainers later, the way to Gardenia was revealed. "Aren't you slow? I guess Juni was right about you on that. Either way, I knew no matter how long, you'd make your way to me." Selene scoffed at the bit about being slow. She was about to interject about how her clock-platform thing needed some WD-40, when she continued on. "You have the aura of a winner, I know our battle will be fun..!" Her first Pokémon was a Spearow, which went down thanks to Ariel and her Water Pulse attack. Taillow came next, screeching in anger. With a swift Rolling Kick it took Ariel down. "Ariel...! You did great, take a rest." The Vulpix stared, giving Selene a small tired smile before going back into her Pokéball. "Astraeus, show her what you got!" He nearly destroyed the tiny battlefield, flailing his fins with a bellow. "Waaalldd!" With a strong hipcheck called Hi Jump Kick, the Taillow fell and Gardenia's last Pokémon came out. Poliwhirl glared, punching into his gloves to soften them up for extra flexibility. It was of no use thanks to Astraeus's Karate Chop getting a critical hit. "Way to go Astraeus!" Selene cheered, hugging the massive Wailord before returning him. Gardenia congratulated her, eyeing the damage Astraeus caused with a somber sigh. That was probably coming out of her paycheck. "Its a hard job, rasing Pokémon. But it's evident that you raise yours with lots of love. In recognition of that, I want to give you this." She placed the green pin into Selene's hand. "The Forest Badge, which lets you legally use Cut outside of battle." Gardenia handed her a disc. "And this is TM Thunderpunch, it's a pretty nice move." Selene thanked her and left, the gymleader sighing as janitors took care of the ground damage. "I hate giant Pokémon..."
    Shortly after a visit to the Center for a health check and some grub, Ariel tugged on Selene's boots. "You want to look for Firestones again, huh?" The Vulpix squeaked in response, "Vulllll", and with a chuckle Selene responded with a mining helmet. "Ok, lets go." After some time they resurfaced with a sigh. "Still no Firestone, buuuut these Heart Scales are pretty nice looking~" As it was getting too dark to see, Selene and Ariel went into the Pokémon Center, tired.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Female
    Ground
    Rough Skin
    "Keeps to herself, not fond of her trainer yet. Not very open to even her team mates."

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    "Ariana is hard-headed (literally), but is learning to work with the rest of the team. She's doing her best to be Chrysalis's role model."

Astraeus

[​IMG]
    Level 20, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter
    "Very friendly, has a massive amount of strength that he is learning to control. His new boost in growth is something he struggles with, missing the days he would rest in Selene's arms."

Maxine
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Grass
    Wide Lens
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Shadow Tag
    "Her previous snobby-ness has turned her into a diva. Maxine knows how to work with others, but prefers the spotlight for herself."

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent
    "He's growing from a timid child to a young fighter. Belmont trains as often as possible, but prefers to fight to protect his team and trainer."

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    "Ariel is a sweetheart, still loving Maxine despite no longer being the male Eevee she knew. She loves to cuddle up with Selene at night and keep her warm as it's much colder than usual in Sinnoh."

Box:
    Aenon
    [​IMG]

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (took some time off to relax and draw, but I'm back)
    Selene woke up and went back into the forest, wanting to investigate a old house she spotted in the distance the first time. Gardenia was there, and looked over as she approached. "You're here about the rumors too, huh?" The trainer shuddered, feeling a odd chill down her spine. "Y..yes.." The gym leader sighed, noticing her fear. "I was going to investigate, but as a gym leader I'm too busy to. You go on ahead." Selene nodded and went on, Gardenia watching before leaving. "That, and I have to fix the damage that your Wailord did..." Selene was out of earshot, and missed that insult to Astraeus.
    On the way to the run down house, Selene tripped over a odd rock and inspected it. "A..Another fossil..??" She inspected the Claw Fossil before putting it away. "..Heh..at least there's no one around to laugh at me falling on my face.." The child paled as she heard laughter..coming from the house, and spotted ...something...moving a curtain.
    With a gulp, she steeled her courage and entered the building. Selene coughed as dust rose into the air as she forced the door open. "H..h...Hello...? I..I saw someone in here..c..come on out right now..!" She jumped as a Rattata scurried by, watching her for a second before going back into a crack in the wall. Entering the kitchen, Selene screamed as she watched a transparent man, dressed as a butler, walk through a wall after going through the actions of setting up a plate. "G..g..GHOSTS!!!" Maxine also seemed terrified, clinging to her leg.
    [​IMG]
    Exploring the back rooms, Selene discovered a odd tv. It seemed to show a Pokémon, staring right at her. Against all normal judgement, she..kicked the old tube tv. The Pokémon glared, and jumped out- revealing itself to be a Politoed! "What is a Politoed doing here?!" Belmont attacked, lowering Politoed's accuracy before falling asleep to Grass Whistle. After surviving a few False Swipes, Belmont was swapped for Ariana, who seemed a bit nervous, oddly. "..Something isn't normal about this Politoed.." Ariana attacked, only for the Politoed to..vanish after a few hits. "T..t..That was a ghost?!!" She hugged Ariana, who was spooked by the experience and quickly went back into her Pokéball. "I..I want out of here right now..!"
    In her rush to get out, Selene found herself in a empty bedroom. "Hehehehe..." Selene jumped, and looked around. From a rotted hole in a wall, she spotted a girl in the other room. "H..Hello..??" The girl stared, waved, then left the room. "H..Hey, wait..!" Selene ran out, only to find..no one there. "I..I..I'm done w..with this...!" Selene fled, feeling eyes watching her from every corner, every doorframe.
    [​IMG]
    Luckily she escaped with no incident, the doors slamming shut behind her..on their own. Selene screamed, running back to Eterna City without stopping until she entered the Center. Her Pokémon were given a few hours worth of playful therapy by the Chanseys while Selene was given a warm drink on the house. After a few minutes to calm her racing heart, Selene told the crowd that had formed out of worry what she saw. Some didn't believe her and said it was ghost Pokémon playing pranks, others stayed and gave out their stories of seeing the same ghosts, and their theories as to who..what they were..
    A older man sat down, giving her a small meal and a second cup of tea. "..You saw them too, the butler and the young mistress. It's a sad story.." Selene stared, timidly eating the meal. "..Story?" He nodded, taking off his glasses. "I was a young man when the story came out. The Old Chateau, as its known as now, was once a grand mansion. Owned by a wealthy man who owned part of Oreburgh's mining facility, he and his wife passed of a...unknown illness. Soon it was just their daughter and her beloved Politoed with their maids and butlers, but within months the young lady, her Politoed, and their head butler all fell victim to the strange illness." Selene choked on her tea, coughing. "..I..I didn't mention that I saw Politoed..but ...She seemed really upset about something when I found her in a tv room. The room had dusty toys in it.. it must have been their playroom.." He nodded, putting his glasses back on after cleaning them and his eyes of stray tears. "It's rumored that a servant, tired of their duty and wanting the inheritance for themself, poisoned the family and the head butler after he found out. No true evidence was ever found, and who ever did it got away.." Selene looked down, at her tea. "T..that's so sad..I feel sorry for them. I hope they get to pass on soon.." She looked up and paused, realizing that the man was gone. "H..Huh..?!" Asking others in the center led to no help, as they stated they never saw a man matching her description...except Nurse Joy, who seemed a bit distraught. "We hear about this from time to time.." She pulled out a newspaper clipping that seemed old, brittle and yellow. The man she saw was on the paper..what was it about..? "..The man you saw..was Arthur Beauregard, the owner of the Old Chateau. He died of a unknown illness 50 years ago.." Selene went white as a sheet as she realized she was looking at a old obituary. "B..b..but I just saw him, he gave me a plate of food and this cup of tea-ah..?!" She froze, noticing that the cup, and the plate, were both empty. Joy lightly held her shoulder, trying to calm her. "We get this every few months, it's ok. Arthur has never hurt anyone, he's friendly. Now then, lets get you into bed. You should rest, today was pretty hectic.." Selene timidly nodded, shaking as she was led to a empty room.
    Back at the Old Chateau
    Arthur appeared before the run down building, slipping through the door. "Nena..? Micheal..Politoed..?" The three ghosts slowly came out from their hiding places, the child..Nena, running over happily. "Daddy, you came back!" He knelt down and held her close, Politoed clinging on as well with a happy croak of "Poli!" The butler, Micheal, approached. "Master Arthur, I'm so glad to see your return." The owner smiled, reunited with his loved ones. "It's time for us to go, we no longer have a purpose here.." With a smile, he led his child and most loyal servant out of the building as they faded from the living realm.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Female
    Ground
    Rough Skin

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power

Astraeus

[​IMG]
    Level 21, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter
    Crush Grip (Water), Karate Chop (Poison), Vital Throw (Ice), Attract (Water)

Maxine
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Female
    Grass
    Wide Lens
    Hardy, Good Perseverance
    Shadow Tag

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 20, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy

Box:
    Aenon
    [​IMG]

#20 Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017