1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Receive the Blessings of Nature

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey everyone! It's that time again, SUMMER IS HERE! Well.. at least where I live. And what does summer bring where I live? The wonders of nature. The oceans are warmer, the fields sway in the breeze, and the air feels hotter and more alive. Just think of all the wonderful things that nature does for us? It brings food, and materials for building, and for some of us it brings us joy and fun! I would like everyone to just bask in the blessings of nature and what it brings. But this is a giveaway right? So what blessings does nature bring to us?

Alright, so everyone gets to pick one of two blessings to receive. Choose wisely, because you only get one.

The sea is a marvelous place! The waters bring life to all that they cover, even in the darkest of places. The fish bring food, the salt can be harvested for use in preserving, and those warm waters are so inviting and fun to swim in. But there is a wondrous creature lurking beneath the waves that wants to say hello. Think of all the wonderful things the sea brings, does it make you smile? If sao, choose the blessing of the sea and receive Manaphy!

The fields are alive with the glory of nature! The flowers are in bloom, cute little animals are scurrying about, and edible plants grow in abundance. The fields provide food and income for those who work, the provide flowers that brighten our lives and make us all smile, and they provide us in food in forms of wild game or for others an opportunity to watch those animals in awe. Think of all that the fields give to the world no matter where you live. Come, because there is a priceless treasure, and creature waiting to befriend you. If the fields are for you, then choose their blessing and receive Shaymin!

Just so everyone knows, these are clones of gen 6 events. Everyone who wants one is welcome to enter, as long as you have a minimum post count of 50 posts. To choose Manaphy post #Sea, and to choose Shaymin, post #Fields. Also, This isn't a requirement, but anyone who posts a tale of a fond summer memory gets a golden bottle cap with their Pokémon. This giveaway goes from now until Monday, June 25, 2018 at 5 pm St. Louis, Missouri time. I hope everyone joins in and I look forward to giving away these mons.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    #Fields

I was laying down in a field atop a mountain at night, in a new moon, looking at all the stars and the milky way shining above. Someone was playing the guitar and we were all singing. It was amazing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    That does sound amazing. Golden bottle cap will be included.

I forgot to mention this guys but I won't start handing stuff out until at least wednesday (June 20) because, this weekend is going to be crazy for me with father's day and learning how to drive.

Arctiquaza likes this.
  4. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    #fields

My best summer memory was when I was touring sleep away camps. At one of them, I got to go on a boat in their lake, and I got splashed with water. It was awesome!!!

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Why do I get the feeling that Field and Ocean are actually a puppet-state proxy-war between Team Magma and Team Aqua?

Anyway, I elect to receive the blessings of nature in the #fields because I think I have Manaphy already. And because of Maxie.

And story time! Pull up a seat, boys and girls, and let old Uncle Zero tell a story of a summer long-passed. Many, many moons ago, I used to work at a shopping mall. Each summer, that mall would host a free movie series every Friday, projecting a movie onto the outside wall of the mall while all manner of folk would pull up their camping chairs and pay exorbitant fees for stale popcorn. I'm not much of a movie watcher (I haven't been to the cinema since Guardians of the Galaxy 1), but anyway, one evening as the shops closed and the projector warmed up and the sun set down, I decided to catch a movie that seemed interesting (I think it was the first RDJ Sherlock Holmes movie, but it might have been the second). Before the movie started, I encountered a girl who worked at one of the other shops in the mall, a girl who I barely knew. I wasn't the most outgoing gent at the time, but I decided it was better to chat with her than to stew in my own shyness and silence. The movie was great, we said goodbye, and both went our separate ways. The following week, I caught another movie, and she was there again. And it was nice. At the start of the next week, I asked if she was going to watch the next week's movie, and she told me she was off that evening, and therefore would not be there watch it. I, however, did work that evening, but I went straight home instead of watching the movie. That's when I noticed what was happening to me, to my mind, to my blood-pumping muscle-organ. I worked up the courage to explain this phenomenon to her the following workday, and she understood my perspective. Skip forward a few chapters, and she became my girlfriend of almost a year (unfortunately not into the next summer's movie series). And it was all because of the beautiful weather of summer and the outdoor movies it permitted.

6. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Well, obviously this one has been closed for a bit. Sorry I forgot to answer this one. It's been a rough 2 weeks from me and I had to disconnect from gaming and what not to survive. That and an intestinal bug I had earlier in the week. I should have all prizes ready in the next 15 minutes. I'll post as soon as they are ready.

7. Pory-ZPlayz

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    I don’t want it sorry

8. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    That's fine, you do have a right to decline it if you so choose. Was there anything I did to effect this?

9. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    okay, so all the Pokémon are ready. I will be getting onto discord soon or you can post here if you would like to arrange a trade today

10. Pory-ZPlayz

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    No. I got a shaymin from wonder Trade, so I don’t need it.

11. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Well congrats! I'll just hold onto it for use at a future date then.

12. Pory-ZPlayz

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Thx