1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Roleplayers what would you say is the most unused pokemon in roleplays?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 30, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    There are many rp's on LV's roleplay corner. Some Pokémon get used a lot while some are left in the dust to just sit and watch as the others go on adventures great and far. They get to do what they please and when they please

My pick is
    1. Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I actually have a character with a Beedrill, but is not a often picked mon.

I'd have to say pokémon like Grimer and Koffing line, I have a character that got these but I've not really seen anyone else have them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    I haven’t RP’d on LV yet, but I use to on other sites and stuff. I’ve never even heard of someone using a relicanth, diglet, or shroomish tbh :3

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I haven't done much in the way of RP recently, but as far as fanficcing with trying to pull unique Pokémon into scenes, I recently-ish had a brief spot of fun writing with bringing in Burmy and Wormadam. The fact that they cloak themselves in natural surroundings to camouflage into so many surroundings can have a lot of utility for someone who likes spying. Whether hiding in trees or rocky terrain or urban environments, or if you want to take creative liberties and give them a snow forme or cloudy forme and things like that, they can have options beyond what official media gives them.

So imagine this: Heroic character is on a journey to stop the villain, adventuring across the land, and villainous character always seems one step ahead. Eventually they encounter, and Hero asks how Villain always knows what's happening and staying ahead. Why, it's a vast network of spy Burmy waiting in every meadow, every mountain trail, every city alley, and reporting back vital intel the whole time, and Hero never noticed, or at least never connected the dots. It could get OP very easily though.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Cryogonal. I forgot they existed!
    Don't think I've seen Lickitung, Magmar or Electabuzz lines either. Starters and Eeveelutions + Absol are definitely the most common.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Hm, I'd say most bugs; and for some reason I don't see much birds, either... Also the rare and unknown Pokémon, and yes; starters are the most common~

7. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Honestly, there's a LOT of Pokémon not used. Diglett, Dugtrio, The Porygon line, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, The elemental monkeys, Breloom, etc.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I haven't done a lot of Pokémon roleplaying, so this question doesn't exactly apply to me, but I want to answer anyways. I could be completely wrong about this, but I'm going to take a wild guess that Croagunk isn't used a whole lot. I'm just saying this because I don't see a lot of general appreciation for Croagunk. Like I said though, I don't do a lot of roleplaying, so for all I know it's an extremely popular choice.