1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

SAF's one-shots dump

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by SAF, Jan 9, 2023.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,721.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As the title suggests, this is where I dump all my attempts at one-shot solo writing after drabbling in a lot of RPs. I know my posting pace here might be sporadic, but still...

First one-shot in this thread is based on this:
    In this case, the crossover is between Pokémon Rejuvenation and Undertale -- basically the former with Frisk, Undertale's MC, as the MC here (dubbed as "the Interceptor"). This scene, cross-posted from another forum (should I link it here?), is specifically a retelling of + - Rejuvenation's chapter 12's (a.k.a. the bad future arc's) climax choices with some references from Undertale's genocide route thrown in.  

"Don't even think about doing nothing!"

Melanie's ultimatum made Melia shake in desperation. The princess had forced her to make an awfully hard choice in 30 seconds: either hand the Time Diamond to Melanie or use it to whisk her and Frisk away all the way back to right before Vivian's aborted ritual. Melia, for one, needed that Time Diamond to return to her own time. But on the other hand, she couldn't let Melanie do her deed and make everyone's lives in this timeline even more miserable. Panic ensued in her head… only to notice Frisk taking a deep breath as if they're going to say something. "It's a beautiful day outside," Frisk started their monologue, wanting to sound as serious as Sans at the start of his fight with Chara (in Frisk's old body -- Frisk was now taking over another one) as possible. "Crimson Sea is roaring, the castle's gloriously standing…" Frisk held Melia's hand tightly with her giving them a "Frisk, what the hell are you doing?" look, then looked up straight to Melanie. "On days like these, princess like you…" they paused with a serious look on their face, roughly equivalent to Sans' lack of pupils in his eye sockets. And a second later or two, Frisk delivered the punchline: "Should be burning in hell."

"Ooh, that's cute," the princess rolled her eyes. But then a realization hit her. "But did you not hear me last time, you stupid cow? I told you that you weren't allowed to just 'do nothing'," she roared in a mix of anger and befuddlement. That's right, the whole Sans-style monologue turned out to be Frisk's clever ploy to waste time. Heck, nobody there could say anything, be it for the previous proposal or in response to Frisk's monologue. Not even Melia who was supposed to answer Melanie's proposal.

I prolly should actually make this a proper series...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2023