1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Scenic Saving

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Okay so I've noticed a pattern with how I save. When I saw, I ALWAYS have to do it somewhere that looks great. A great view, in the middle of a circle, next to a cool character, ect. It has to look good. I don't know why I've partaken in this ritual but I have. Does anyone do the same and do you have any of your own interesting rituals for the games?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I do my best to save in front of cool looking battle scenes or right next to a PC for easy access.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I usually save right in front of a Pokémon Center, usually for easier access. Sometimes I save before a big fight, or in the middle of a big city, because both end up looking pretty cool.

4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I think I tend to save in Pokémon centers because there's always this need I have to check my pc whenever I come back to the game and also because I frequently find myself wanting to see my brand new event Pokémon from the person who appears in the center.

But I don't think I let any particular habit stop me from saving just about anywhere especially whilst in the middle of progressing through a new route.

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Most of the time I'll save in front of or in a Pokémon Center if I get I the chance, but if I'm out in a route or in the middle of a city I'll just save wherever I am. One thing I like to do though is make my character face the screen before saving. I dunno, I just like doing it.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I tend to save mainly around or inside Pokémon Centers for easy access. Or right before what could potentially be a boss fight. If you're playing blind, you never really know...

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Back in the older days you would need to be saved in a Pokémon Center in order to connect with one of the Stadium games. Because of that, I formed a habit of always saving inside of a Pokémon Center, even when its unnecessary in newer games. Usually I'll be standing right in the center of the Pokéball pattern on the floor, facing the screen.

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I usually don't save at nice places, but I do sometimes stop and look at the background for a few seconds to go 'woah'.

9. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I always save inside a Pokémon Center, as close to the center as I possibly can, facing the screen. It's something I've done in all my Pokémon games up to this point, because I think it's cool and it's convenient. It's a habit now.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I mostly just end up saving in front of the PC if the building has one. But that is because I spend a huge time breeding.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I usually save inside the Pokémon Center, but I always end up saving at the middle of the Poké Ball. It just feels nice to see everything symmetrical, lol