1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sculpting

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 15, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Sculpting is one of my favorite forms of art. Its amazing how someone can take a block of clay or similar material and make it into an identifiable object or person.

Have you guys ever sculpted anything? Would you ever consider sculpting if you haven't?

I haven't ventured outside of pinch pots, which is what we would do in school. I'd love to make little sculptures of my ocs one day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    If sculpting wasn't messy and needed a certain type of oven I would do it again. I have pinch, coil, and slab pots as well as a sculpture of Tails Doll, my MLP OC, myself, and a zombie cat bust (it's human head sized, and should glow in the dark!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I made little statues of Eevee, Espeon, and Umbreon in the past, but they broke during the move and honestly it is a mess to work with so I have decided to not do it anymore.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I've never really sculpted anything before, that I recall. I'm kind of interested in giving it a try, though, and may try taking a sculpting class next semester.

5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i follow one artist on instagram who always makes these beautiful sculptures of animals and it really makes me want to sculpt my ocs

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The closest I've gotten is working with cheap children's clay, which I did like to do when I was younger. I'm considering sculpting the spiritual stones and medallions from Ocarina of Time. Although, now that I think about it, I might carve them from foam or something instead

7. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Sculpting is something I've only done a few times in my life, but I highly enjoy it. In my highschool art class we had a whole term based around sculpting and we got to create so many things. It was without a doubt one of my favourite things I done at school.