1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Yes, we remade this recently and plan to open it to the public soon. We will be opening social crew applications for it when it is ready too, so keep an eye out as we'll announce it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Nice, I'll be looking forward to it! I'll finally be able to help out more with something more specific lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    OK, so I'm currently browsing LV on my tablet (same layout as usual) when I somehow accidentally deleted the whole right hand sidebar. And I have no clue how to get it back. It would be very useful if I knew how, in case this happens again.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    You should see a little [​IMG] which is kind of hard to see, right at the egde of the forum. Hover over it and click it then bring your sidebar back!

Almandine-G likes this.
  5. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right topic, but I just noticed that the description of the Postfest Champion medal is "This user took part in our postfest! They had to survive without the shoutbox for a while, so congrats to them!". Maybe this needs to be changed considering the shoutbox doesn't exist anymore?

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Haha, very true. Thanks for pointing this one out.

7. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Could we have an "Log me on automatically each visit" option?

I'm always being logged out.

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I believe we already have that feature. If you check mark "Remember Me" when you log in, it should keep you logged on automatically unless you clear your cache or something of the sort.

[​IMG]

9. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    @[member="Bloom"] The box is ticked but I still get logged out when I leave the site. :/

10. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    This is about the Skype chat guidelines. Personally, I find them a bit strict. I think this should not only be a perk to active members, but for site contributors as well, such as writers, mentors, and the social crew. I understand if you only want long-term members in the chat, but it's just my two cents :P

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Try clearing out your cookies specifically for Lake Valor (You can google how to do this) and then logging back in and making sure that is checked. Hopefully it will work, otherwise your browser may not be saving cookies.@[member="Bloom"] The box is ticked but I still get logged out when I leave the site.

Fair enough, but it should be considered that Skype chats have limits on how many people can be in a group at once. We'll look in to this however.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Okay so I've been trying to get a YouTube video onto my profile but I can't see to get it to display, the box is just blank. What do I need to do in order for it to be displayed since I must be doing something wrong?

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Make sure you're putting in only the ID, not the full URL.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4jo_3HrXdU

To this:

watch?v=n4jo_3HrXdU

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  14. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alright thanks, I knew I was doing something wrong, I put in the full one.

Achromatic likes this.
  15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Here I have a suggestion that I was waiting to give on this...kind of time.

Adding an option that allows you to know if you already posted on a Thread and fast locate the post/s that you made. I think that It could be a good add to help on Events like postfest and also help the users that have not only longer time on the site. it also could elp the newbies that are trying to get a good amount of posts and let themselves known around :D

The option could be similar to this, or even being located on the same...Window/Menu?

[​IMG]

16. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    This is a smaller suggestion here, but it's been bugging me a bit.

Instead of "Leader Member" as a denotation of those in the Lake Valor League, maybe "League Member" would be more descriptive?

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It already is this. It was just a simple typo on my part, my bad.

18. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I noticed some people's VIP and Contributor bars will show up under their icons, but those with Contributor+ that bar only shows up. Is it supposed to be like a combination of those and that's why they all don't show up? Or to save space?

19. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Just wanted to say that I think the emoticons on LV are too big. On almost all chat sites I've been to emoticons are usually sized down so they would look like they were text characters themselves. It doesn't bother me too much that emoticons are big. What bothers me though is how the emoticons cause the space between lines to change.

Example
    [​IMG]

Of course, it's probably not necessary to change it anymore since I imagine that it would be a lot of work but it would be great if you would consider my suggestion. I'm not sure if other users feel the same way I do about the emoticons though.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    That seems more like a personal preference issue to me, as personally I love the size. We weren't exactly a chat site either, the emoticons are just a small part of what goes on here. When scaled down more, they lose quality and important details that help them stand out. The space can be a bit annoying, however. Maybe a better thing here would be to allow people to disable emoticons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.