1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Being worked on.

Not sure what this is.

Gone, as was announced before moving over. It won't be returning.

Not sure what this is.

2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Is there a way to check all of the topics I started myself? I tried using the search bar but it returns everything including my profile posts and thread replies.

Also, when setting which Adoptables and Treasures you want to make active, I find it redundant that there's an "Active" check box and a "Hidden" check box? Why not a single "Active" check box instead?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #722 Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Um this is going to sound stupid but do we still get Pokepoints from replying to threads because I've replied 2 times today on different threads I've found interesting and there was no change in my Pokepoints

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Try now? You should be.

5. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I think it would be really nice to change the positions of our treasures and Pokémon, when we put it Visible/Active. Like For example I would love to have my Jirachi nest to my Giratina and Chikorita. But I can't because it's been given to me recently and goes next to the treasures that been bought recently. I wish I change the Position to treasures on top and Pokémon on the bottom. I would be nice if we could do that.

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Is it ok to post non Pokémon fic?

7. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I would like this as well. We may look into getting a quote on this from the app's developer, but I can't make any guarantees.

Yup! :)

8. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    How do you pm someone?

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Two ways to do this:

(1) When viewing someone's profile, on the floating postbit, click 'Start a Conversation'. This will take you to your mailbox to write up a new message to that person.
    (2) On the top right of the page, wave your mouse cursor over the envelope icon, and click 'Start a Conversation' there. You'll need to manually enter the member's name this way, but the mailbox can use an auto-complete to find user's names.

Then put what you want in the message body and send it off.

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    In your user bar, you see the Envelope Icon. It is right next to your username on the Computer. On mobile you have to tap your avatar at the top of the upper right, screen to show the Envelope Icon. You will see a "Start a Conversation" pop up when you click the icon. Simply type in the person you want to PM and type up a message.

Another way is to click on the user's name and click there on the "Start a Conversation".

More information on several features LV has to offer can be found here. Private Messaging is part 4 of the guide.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I bought the user title change from the shop and I can see how to change the colour, glow and shadow but I can't find where to change the actual text.

12. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    If you have the ability to set a custom Usertitle, you can find it on your Personal Preference page, immediately under the spot where you can change your avatar.

13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Is the personal details page the one you mean? Under the option to change my avatar it just goes straight to changing gender. Does that mean I'm just not able to?

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I think so. A custom member title might be a donator's only perk. The item only allows you to make it look prettier. (I did buy the item and checked it out myself.)

I will do some more investigating and come back to you if another Staff member hasn't replied before me.

#734 Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    luxuryluxray likes this.
  15. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    How do you put banners on your profile page? Also, what happened to Dusty?

16. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Question: How do you set up a trade like PP Trade?

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Putting a banner on your own profile page - other than your signature - is a feature open only to donators and helpers, i.e. anyone with a coloured username.
    As for Dusty, anyone who was banned has his/her ban reason in this thread if you're curious.

If you just want to donate PP, go to that member's profile page (or any of his/her posts) and click the number of PokePoints s/he currently has. You can then enter any amount to donate to that member that you wish.
    If you want to actually swap items, this is done through the market's trading page, where you set up a trade to either give or receive an item (either an adoptable or a treasure) from another member.

18. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey, how do you add images again?

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Code:
    [img]your image link here[/img]

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I have a suggestion for the Literature Library. Maybe someone could host a writing event where participants can write a story based on a given theme. Participants have a month to pass their entries and then the participants will vote for the best entry in their opinion. There should also be some sort of a prize (PokePoints?) given to the winners. Just so there could be something eventful happening at the Literature Library other than people writing and working on their own stories. :)

#740 Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.