1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Smash Bros Ultimate Discussion [SPOILERS, duh]

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OzoneFruit, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles (⊙﹏⊙)
    Super Mod Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽136.0
    Battle Points:
    ★32
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'm definitely looking forward to playing as an inkling. I wonder if there are lots of more unlockable characters that they have yet to reveal... Would make sense for there to be more... even if there are already loads of confirmed characters.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  2. Pikachulover0927

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I love that every character from the history of Smash is going to be there. Daisy is actually a playable character which I’m excited that she’s not Peach with Daisy’s dress this time.
    What are your thoughts on it?

3. Azalea

Azalea » seedFLARE
    Moderator Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,023.1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Hi! I've merged your thread here because there's already a main thread for discussing smash bros. n.n

4. OP
    OP
    OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽1.3
    Battle Points:
    ★3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I've been watching the gameplay on E3 and it seems Inkling is shaping up to be quite the top contender! Those secondary ink effects are nothing to scoff at! (Just gotta watch those ink reserves... XD)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Azalea

Azalea » seedFLARE
    Moderator Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,023.1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I'm withholding judgment on inkling for now; seems like the ink recharging is a pretty big weakness but we'll see.

6. OP
    OP
    OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽1.3
    Battle Points:
    ★3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Seems like the recharging is actually pretty fast, but it might get nerfed by the final release :P Also, the slow paint roller when you're ink is empty is hilarious XD